Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election (50392 Views)

Do You Also Receive A Call From Seyi Makinde The Governor of Oyo State? / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by emmasege: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Excaperx:
Ondo state is next then osun
Osun before Ondo state. We shall reclaim Adeleke mandate at the tribunal.
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by wumi2017(f): 5:05am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=BreezyCB post=76537623]Say Hello to the latest Governor in Town! Oluwaseyi Omo Makinde, The Executive Governor elect of Oyo state...

The new constituted Authority in town.

Seyi e daa e je seyi o seyi naa
O shey Omituntun.

Kindly LIKE if you are happy with seyi Makinde,,,,,,omituntun de

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by captianfreeman(m): 5:14am On Mar 11, 2019
ajoyeleke:
Is this official?
Yes
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Honor10: 5:29am On Mar 11, 2019
DMerciful:
PDP shall be great again

it is not about party it is about individual, oo u are from mud republic, PDP has looted ur destinies there, how can Ikpeazu enter again in Abia? despite his incompetence and short comings, I forgot, ur kind will vote even a tree as long as the person is in PDP, even the so called illiterate hausa-fulani does better, useless people. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Basher8583: 5:39am On Mar 11, 2019
emmy2244:
at first I said it and they doubted it , now it has happened, Congratulations to the PDP , u guys must not disappoint the people of oyo state like APC did
Please show me a state controlled by Pdp that is prospering

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by DMerciful(m): 5:58am On Mar 11, 2019
Relax, I did not support the re-election of Ikpeazu.
I'm not even from SE.
Honor10:

it is not about party it is about individual, oo u are from mud republic, PDP has looted ur destinies there, how can Ikpeazu enter again in Abia? despite his incompetence and short comings, I forgot, ur kind will vote even a tree as long as the person is in PDP, even the so called illiterate hausa-fulani does better, useless people. Tufiakwa.
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by JimD(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Basher8583:

Please show me a state controlled by Pdp that is prospering
Ebonyi, Taraba, Gombe... Show me APC state that is not owing salaries and pensions apart from Lagos.
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by capitalzero: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2019
oyo people are wiser than 18million mumus in lagos. apc is anti-worker party. those who think apc is working in lagos should know that a fool can govern lagos because there is too much money in the treasury.
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Humanitarian5t(m): 7:06am On Mar 11, 2019
DMerciful:
PDP shall be great again
Igbos and pdp are a chemical reaction... They are hardly separable... Now that pdp won no rigging although I am happy because the APC governor has done nothing wishing Same will repeat itself in Kogi
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by SlayDaddy(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations to US

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by DMerciful(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2019
You guys always assume all lovers of PDP are Igbos! Oyo just voted for PDP same with Kano! If you must know I'm from Delta and we love PDP. If you don't like it you can kill yourself!
Humanitarian5t:

Igbos and pdp are a chemical reaction... They are hardly separable... Now that pdp won no rigging although I am happy because the APC governor has done nothing wishing Same will repeat itself in Kogi
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by bobfash(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations to our Governor Elect. Omi ti de.. Igba otun to de!
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by seunjungle1(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2019
I am happy for this man...congratulations sir!
This is what we should call OYO decides.
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by mihkehl(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Aragbiji:

Hey ipobian .
Focus on your potorpotor region and leave osun state out of your miserable talk

Oh........ so u are one of the **** from Osun

Pls, we need developments in Osun too
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by akinwun(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Democracy is somehow working in the south.
Make more money, follow this link https://kanga-cash.com/?ref=akinwun
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
capitalzero:
oyo people are wiser than 18million mumus in lagos. apc is anti-worker party. those who think apc is working in lagos should know that a fool can govern lagos because there is too much money in the treasury.
23 million actually grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Kaymaxine(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2019
APC ruled in both Oyo and Osun States for 8years consecutively with bro tinubu as APC strongman and chancellor of the prestigious university, these old men couldn't resolve lautech's crisis!!!

It's a shame!!!
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by ajoyeleke(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
BABANGBALI:
no it is seyi and not official, official travelled home

Ur brain z leaking
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by BABANGBALI: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
ajoyeleke:

Ur brain z leaking
e pain am tongue
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Basher8583: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2019
JimD:

Ebonyi, Taraba, Gombe... Show me APC state that is not owing salaries and pensions apart from Lagos.
Ebonyi, Taraba, Gombe!
Are you freaking kidding me?!!.!.

Gombe that is now won by APC?
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Humanitarian5t(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
DMerciful:
You guys always assume all lovers of PDP are Igbos! Oyo just voted for PDP same with Kano! If you must know I'm from Delta and we love PDP. If you don't like it you can kill yourself!
Well that's the problem... Una no dey see anything pass PDP. Oyo people voted who they wanted because the incumbent governor hasn't done well... Kano voted PDP because Ganduje hasn't done well but what about you fools? Be it good or bad leaders no problem... As long as it is PDP... Nyamiris
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by DMerciful(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
I said if you don't like it kill yourself!
Humanitarian5t:

Well that's the problem... Una no dey see anything pass PDP. Oyo people voted who they wanted because the incumbent governor hasn't done well... Kano voted PDP because Ganduje hasn't done well but what about you fools? Be it good or bad leaders no problem... It must be PDP if not Wetin bring PDP for this matter... Nyamiris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.