Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency (30744 Views)

Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by gbengress1: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
CONTRARY to the rumour going around that the mother of the Fuji music star, Adebisi Akande, popularly known as Taye Currency, has been killed by unknown men, the musician has debunked the news, saying it was untrue.

Taye told Tribune Online on Sunday evening that his mum his hale and hearty, just as he urged his worried fans to disregard the peddling rumour, as it was a plan to distract him over the victory of his son at the Saturday election.

“I just spoke with my parents an hour ago. Nothing is wrong with them. My mum is fine. I want to urge people, especially my fans not to express worries. Aside from the death rumour, there was also a report that my house was destroyed on Saturday night. All these news are untrue. The rumour is to heat up the polity hoping that it will lead to chaos in town and probably my arrest. So, I want everyone to stay calm because it cannot in any way distract me and my son,” he said.

The death rumour of the musician’s mother was among the news of deaths personalities and their relatives going around after the Saturday election in Ibadan.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/195463/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by yerokunphilips: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
gbengress1:
CONTRARY to the rumour going around that the mother of the Fuji music star, Adebisi Akande, popularly known as Taye Currency, has been killed by unknown men, the musician has debunked the news, saying it was untrue.

Taye told Tribune Online on Sunday evening that his mum his hale and hearty, just as he urged his worried fans to disregard the peddling rumour, as it was a plan to distract him over the victory of his son at the Saturday election.

“I just spoke with my parents an hour ago. Nothing is wrong with them. My mum is fine. I want to urge people, especially my fans not to express worries. Aside from the death rumour, there was also a report that my house was destroyed on Saturday night. All these news are untrue. The rumour is to heat up the polity hoping that it will lead to chaos in town and probably my arrest. So, I want everyone to stay calm because it cannot in any way distract me and my son,” he said.

The death rumour of the musician’s mother was among the news of deaths personalities and their relatives going around after the Saturday election in Ibadan.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/195463/
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by oloriLFC(f): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ok. People sabi carry rumour Sha. Bad news spreads faster than hurricane

11 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by PrinzCarter(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
undecided
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by thebiggestgists(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rule 8

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Afonjas and fight, killings, skull mining arh ahrah make them change ahbeg

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by omophunky(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
U
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by oyetunder(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
;Donline fabricators
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Onyi22(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by EvilMetahuman: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
hmmm its high time nairaland stopped posting news from blogs to frontpage.

most of these blogs are fake news merchant that will burn this country eventually if a big site like nairaland keeps promoting them to drive traffic.

23 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by themonk(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
How bloggers would from the comfort of their homes, smoke ibadan weed and concote lies.

Bloggers should be banned from smoking and tramadol use.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by topflight2018: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
are you sure ? try and verified
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by coolestchris(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
fake news again ,nairaland oh..
btw if you need my e-book on how to be a billionaire, contact me on 08182705702
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by hemucology(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Okay
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by gbengress1: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
The source is tribune
topflight2018:
are you sure ? try and verified
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by omooba969(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nairaland bloggers are Menace 2 Society.....simple! cool
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by daddyshubby(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
people sabi spread rumor
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Zico5(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
That's good news o. Apc is truly a killer party. How could killing start in only state won by PDP? God pass them, Seyi makinde should cool down somewhere. Apc ti di ageku ejo, ti nsoro bi agbon.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
themonk:
How bloggers would from the comfort of their homes, smoke ibadan weed and concote lies.

Bloggers should be banned from smoking and tramadol use.
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by mainman7(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good. Sugar died for justice fighting to ensure they don't manipulate the Will of the People. He's truly a hero. RIP to Sugar. We love you! On behalf of sensible people on NairaLand, I've say a big thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by LilSmith55(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

most of these blogs are fake news merchant that will burn this country eventually if a big site like nairaland keeps promoting them to drive traffic.

Nairaland is one of the problem we are having in Nigeria, this platform spread fake news more than anything( thanks to useless bloggers), it also allow too much of tribal war, not to talk of religious war everyday

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nairaland and Fake News grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Sheylon(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

you are wright bro, immediately i saw it on this forum i beging to tell people as if it authentic.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by sparog(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Who is his son?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by tym92(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
k
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Groovenaija360(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
cool
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Hidentity(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
coolestchris:
Are you a billionaire? I asked because no one can give what he doesn't have.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by allanphash7(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Between you and Dangote who is richer?
coolestchris:

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by seyizma(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Remyboyhefty:
Afonjas and fight, killings, skull mining arh ahrah make them change ahbeg

Fool

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by mattonnairaland: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Some people cannot pay for adverts, they'd be messing up Nairaland first page esp one ict rubbish posting banners everywhere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji / Emma Nyra In A Bikini At Ilashe Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.