Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

This Issue Has Been Brothering My Mine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Issue Has Been Brothering My Mine (630 Views)

Who Else have this issue ???? / Please Help With This Issue. / Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Issue Has Been Brothering My Mine by ricky01: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend of mine has this babe he has been dating for about 5yrs now,both family are in good terms,probably waiting for the right tyme to tie the knot,,,,,,then on this faithful day my friend meet another lady.they both love themsefs very much, (cutting the long story short),,,,,,,,this new lady wanted to knw where the relationship is heading to,cos sum1 is asking her hand in marriage,that what did my friend think.as a guy.he told her to follow heart.she did and they got married,when they are makin all de plans 4 de wedding ,they are still seeing theirsefs(my guy and de babe) now the problem is that she`s saying she is not in loving with the husband that is my friend that she really loves, another problem is that my friend is going abroad to further his studies and this lady too is going abroad to study in the same country, plz we need a real sugestions,,,,,,,,,,i can tell they are both in love with themsefs.the problem now is that my friends those not knw how to tell he`s friend(ist babe) about this oh thing, what should be done in this issue,my guy don confuse on de decision to take.becos he knws when dey are both outside de shores,,,,man go still dey put sumthn.cos this guy na real CONTROL GUY.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland Nigerias biggest international website? (visitors, page hits, etc) / Saaimint Online Job / Do You Need A Nigerian Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.