Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard (25960 Views)

Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye / HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad / Buhari Departs London For Nigeria After London Medical Trip - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by ahmedkoded95(m): 2:47am On Mar 11, 2019
By Wole Mosadomi

Minna—After three months on a medical trip outside the country, former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (retd), weekend, returned to the country.

He was received on arrival by former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd), his son, Muhammad, and other family members along with his friends and staff at Minna International Airport at about 4pm on Saturday.

Vanguard gathered that he was away to a Switzerland hospital for three months medical check-up.

A statement by his media team in Minna, said the former president was hale and hearty just as he thanked Nigerians for their prayers and urged them to always be advocate of peace in the country.

Babangida, who was away ahead of presidential, National Assembly, governorship and state House of Assembly elections also commended Nigerians for the peaceful manner during the elections and called on them to continue to embrace peace.

“I commend all Nigerians for their orderliness and peaceful conducts during elections. I urge all Nigerians to always be the vanguard of peace for the development of the country through democratic processes,”he remarked.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/ibb-returns-after-3-month-medical-trip-to-switzerland/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by LordIsaac(m): 4:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Evil men...This man single handedly crippled an entire nation's currency. Just thinking, if he were not born!

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Naijaguy123: 4:33am On Mar 11, 2019
They made a mess of Nigeria medical and hospital. Every little headache they are in Europe.

This man will be PDP presidential candidate for 2023 and ndigbo as usual will abandon Biafra and adopt him.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by CheapDataGuy: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2019
Okk good
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Mouthgag: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Useless senile rogue

That's where he built his refinery.

He can never have a good health. He'd be flown there soon again and will die painfully and miserably.

Bastard

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by SoftP(m): 5:50am On Mar 11, 2019
The evil genius played smart this time...

Played parallel politics, whoever wins will be his preferred candidate.
This guy innovated G-game, the lazy youths made it G-plus....

3 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by logon599: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Where Presidents and former Presidents comfortably travel to another person's country to do things they could be doing in the comfort of their own country all because they didn't do things they had all the power and capacity to do, is a slap first on their faces, the faces of those who travel with them, those who come to receive them at the airports, and those of us who call them presidents or former presidents.

Get your professional Architectural designs from as low as 25k and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by idonhammer: 5:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Ok
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by hollaryincar(m): 5:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Ok
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Racoon(m): 5:54am On Mar 11, 2019
cheesy Chai! I remember our Dodan Barracks days when Babangida held sway as C-in-C.Power was really sweet but intoxicating & transient.How it is wished that mere mortals acknowledged it so.How are the mighty fallen.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by rydow(m): 5:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Sp this man did not Vote for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by dalass(f): 5:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Babangida still dey do maradona....When did he travel abroad They're still spending our money abroad...3 months medical trip! Can't imagine the colossal sum wasted there lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by omooba969(m): 5:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Maradona! grin
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by 1johnjohn(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2019
Called him devil .which president has d power to build roads n bridge. For the records..third mainland is still making life easy for people in Nigeria. The government after him..Na mouth them get. Pls don't tell me he stole money or d rest . let's talk about infrastructure.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by yuanexchanger: 6:05am On Mar 11, 2019
The maradona of Africa.Welcome back.We buy and sell rmb
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by anochuko01(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2019
1johnjohn:
Called him devil .which president has d power to build roads n bridge. For the records..third mainland is still making life easy for people in Nigeria. The government after him..Na mouth them get. Pls don't tell me he stole money or d rest . let's talk about infrastructure.
politicians arent judged based on morality but perfomance and policies. mr integrity scammed us big time

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by BuhariAdvocate: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Who care.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Glink2018(m): 6:08am On Mar 11, 2019
This man Never die...? What are you waiting for? Die by Fire , by thunder.....

This evil genius caused untimely death and sorrow to thousands of families in the country during his ruling

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Glink2018(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2019
1johnjohn:

What's this mumu saying....?
Was he the one that started the project?
Because he came in the process to take the glory...
Compare the infrastructure he built with the funds he spent...

Is like your father is one of the the benefiaries of the oil boom.... eediot

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by RevenGeMission: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2019
LTHe only man BBC called Evil Genius

awon eleyii bad gaan too bad his legacies do not leave much to desire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by dante0147: 6:18am On Mar 11, 2019
People should remember this man handed over to a civilian government !
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Factfinder1(m): 6:19am On Mar 11, 2019
2019 no go pass you by sha...na una spoil Nigerian medical system na una dey run go abroad na u dey hold Niger state progress 2019 no go pass u by

1 Like

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Dshocker(m): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2019
One of the people that destroyed Nigeria going to another country's hospital that they failed to build.....His time is almost up,but it saddens me that the country would still remain the way it is forever

5 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Creampro: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Okay
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Creampro: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Dshocker:
One of the people that destroyed Nigeria going to another country's hospital that they failed to build.....His time is almost up,but it saddens me that the country would still remain the way it is forever

You are right....I wish other countries could ban those who destroyed Nigeria from using their facilities.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by CioAngels(f): 6:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Hopefully you are much better now my hero. May God continually increase your strength.
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by BubuZombi: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2019
You can call him evil... But I see him as one of the best leaders Nigeria ever produced... No President or Head of State as a landmark achievement likely IBB... Wishing you Good health the Last Man Standing

1 Like

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Muscomide: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Returning from medical check-up in Switzerland. Shameless former leader.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by Auladimeji2: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:

What's this mumu saying....?
Was he the one that started the project?
Because he came in the process to take the glory...
Compare the infrastructure he built with the funds he spent...

Is like your father is one of the the benefiaries of the oil boom.... eediot
Even if he's the one that started the projects,Is he the owner of the fund tongue
Re: IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard by DAMILAREY85: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2019
still with u bro. available for all ur building services design at an affordable price.

logon599:
Where Presidents and former Presidents comfortably travel to another person's country to do things they could be doing in the comfort of their own country all because they didn't do things they had all the power and capacity to do, is a slap first on their faces, the faces of those who travel with them, those who come to receive them at the airports, and those of us who call them presidents or former presidents.

Get your professional Architectural designs from as low as 25k and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Faduma Koloram In Borno, Kills 70 Persons / We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu / Nigeria Hits Back At Niger; Accuses Coalition Soldiers Of Looting, Helping BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.