Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Rainbow By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rainbow By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! (1265 Views)

Lyrics And Free Mp3 Download - Jesu My Love (Lawrence Oyor) / Lyrics And Download My World Needs You Right Now Mp3 - Kirk Franklin / Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rainbow By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! by chuks14(m): 3:47am On Mar 11, 2019
For Gospel Music Lovers, this song will interest you. Released by Living Spring Mass Choir (Christ Chosen Campus Fellowship UNIBEN Choir) AKA C3F. See lyrics below.

Verse 1:
The clouds are heavy
I can’t see my destiny
The wind is blowing
And my strength is failing me
Thundering, heavily
Will the sun ever shine again

The rain is falling
there’s no one to shelter me
The storm is shaking and quaking me heavily
In the midst of it all
I hear a voice telling me

Chorus
…Look up,
there’s gonna be a brighter day
your blessing is on the way
the rainbow has come
the wait is over now,

…look up
there’s gonna be a brighter day
your breakthroughs are on the way
the rainbow has come
the wait is over now for you

Adlib:
the dark clouds erased
you will smile again
welcome to your sunny days

For more lyrics, visit
https://ecampusuniben./2019/03/11/rainbow-by-c3f-uniben-choir-see-lyrics-and-download-song-for-free/

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Lecrae – ‘restoration’ ALBUM [zip Album] / Best Radio Station In Nigeria / 10 Reasons Why The Saudi Royalty Is More Gangsta Than Ur Favorite Gangsta Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.