Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother (24594 Views)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by itspzpics(m): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Beautiful nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo appreciate her late mom who she lost recently as she acquires a new house.

The pretty actress post the picture of her mother instead of posting pictures from her house warming just to appreciate the effort of her late mother.

Congratulations to her!!! Rest in peace to her mother. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-biodun-okeowo-appreciate-her-late-mother-as-she-acquires-a-new-house/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by itspzpics(m): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2019

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by tohyorsih(f): 6:13am On Mar 11, 2019
Mothers are gods. orisha bi iya osi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by itspzpics(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2019
tohyorsih:
Mothers are gods. orisha bi iya osi
hmmm
Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by anochuko01(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2019
i guess she's been to dubai a couple of times...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by IbukunSangotola(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2019
How about these female celebrities husbands??

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by dalass(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2019
So
Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by hisexcellency34: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2019
When you carry hard drugs and succeed, we rejoice with you. But when you carry it and got arrested, OYO

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Black girl turned white

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by mayskit4luv(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by Dadaboy: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Can i say something

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2019
anochuko01:
Who come dey hold ur chicken leg make u sef no go Dubai nah?!
To build new house no fit u?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by marviessss(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Fine girl
Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by emmaxu: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2019
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 4th of 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by Shayolevels: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Plix me I dont understand something ooo.... Y is it only the female in the movie industry that always achieve so many things inside life..... What about the male ones

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2019
What is her source of income

NL Rule 2 teemac01

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by kingin10: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2019
Rip Mama sad sad sad sad
Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by Bossontop(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2019
undecided
Abeg oo why dia male cointerparts (actors) nor dey follow buy exotic cars and houses??....abii dem nor dey hardworking nii or nor be d same film dem dey act or na "Big God" tins??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by maberry(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Na only our so called actresses wey we no dey see for movies dey buy house
Abi dem no dey pay the actors?

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by maberry(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Na only our so called actresses dey buy house

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by soberdrunk(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Isn't technology wonderful, mother is "black" and pikin is "Oyinbo" sad

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Idi yen po ju

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by teemac01(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
What is her source of income

did you find out the source of her poverty before she made money...get the fuk outta here...punkass

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by victorian(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Eeyah cry cry

Mothers are indeed gods!

Rest in peace , my sweet loving mama.. I love you with all my soul and being wherever u are . Rest well.

God bless Biodun. God bless me too , amen .

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by Pavore9: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2019
anochuko01:
Flight tickets to Dubai is not rocket science.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by ojuikwu: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2019
instead of USELESS BIANCA OJUKWU to emulate this hard working yoruba wiman.she started opening her dirty maggot pussy for FF KAYODRLE YO Bleep FRINT AND BACK.AND THE PUSSY IS LEAKING NOW.WHAT GENEVIVE WEY ATIKU DRILLED HER STUPID ANUS TILL WATER DEY RUN.ARE HANAEZE CUERSE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by ojuikwu: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2019
ojuikwu:
instead of USELESS BIANCA OJUKWU to emulate this hard working yoruba wiman.she started opening her dirty maggot pussy for FF KAYODRLE YO Bleep FRINT AND BACK.AND THE PUSSY IS LEAKING NOW.WHAT GENEVIVE WEY ATIKU DRILLED HER STUPID ANUS TILL WATER DEY RUN.ARE HANAEZE CUERSE
tell me any flat head wey no be ashawo.i will point many of them to you.even my area for LEKKI FACE 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by Speedyconnect15: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Touching!!!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by manikspears: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
maberry:
Na only our so called actresses wey we no dey see for movies dey buy house
Abi dem no dey pay the actors?

acting for male is free.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother by manikspears: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
teemac01:

did you find out the source of her poverty before she made money...get the fuk outta here...punkass

bros am not hating o but if you really want nigeria to prosper this your mentality mush be deleted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Married Clifford Sule On Valentine's Day! (Photos) / Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.