Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe (19359 Views)

Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by dachilino: 6:01am On Mar 11, 2019
Kylian Mbappe, a Paris Saint-Germain striker has disclosed that he can't sleep since his club's loss to Manchester United in the Champions League on Wednesday.Mbappe who failed to score as United came back from a 2-0 first-leg deficit to win 3-1 in Paris and advance on away goals,  told TF1’s Telefoot that he is stunned and can't sleep since their loss to Manchester United. 

He said; “I am stunned – there are no words. I have not been able to sleep and I think it has been the same for everybody else. It is difficult. We worked hard to reach that point and now we are out. We are disappointed. Football goes on. We will try to rally and finish the season.

“Honestly, it was our goal – we were working towards it each day. The supporters were with us too. The stadium was full, the fans did their job and got behind us – it was a truly magical atmosphere and we spoiled the party. We did not want to ruin it, but we did.

“It is complicated, particularly after what happened, and there are many people who doubt us. However, I still believe in this project – I am sure we will do something good for the club with the fans’ support. I hope that they continue to get behind us. They have always been in the right. Now, we have to do some things.

“I think that, together, we can start to move in the right direction again and ask the right questions. I think that we can achieve something good in the future. We will keep working because that it is all that we can do. We will try to improve day after day, as when you get eliminated, you are missing something – you are not up to it. Now, we have to finish the season in the best way and prepare better for next year.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/11/i-cant-sleep-since-loss-to-manchester-united-mbappe/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Miracle4Sure: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Eeyah,.....
Try use sleeping tablet, you will sleep like a baby grin

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by thesicilian: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2019
It is not easy to sleep after such injustice.

11 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Heeeeyaaah!
What a pity!!

In football, you win some, you draw some and you lose some.
No footballer on earth that hasn't lost a football match!

It's only a matter of time, you will get over it Kylian.
It happens!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Take codeine

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Sultty(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2019
My guy eye clear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by dust144(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Take otapiepie

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Karrisleo(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Eyahhhhh sad

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by nelronaldo(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Shayolevels: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Idiots.... Na una cut my tickets

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by MZEE01: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2019
ok
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by mragos(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2019
lol try taking some sleep pills boy
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2019
The silence of Man u fans on Nairaland is proudly sponsored by Arsenal���

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by poshbrave(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2019
sorry it happened sometime, just keep ur expectations moderate next time...
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by veekid(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2019
What if he now played against Barca in 2016? 4-0 down

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by naijapunters(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2019
thesicilian:

Arsenal fan spotted
sorry ooo try harder next season

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by bakynes(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2019
" I can't Sleep after Loss to Arsenal " - De gea

19 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by oldman112(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2019
thesicilian:
what's injustice there, the var or the handball
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by IbukunSangotola(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
They are only talking about Champions League here please

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by infogenius(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Sleep never catch u
U win some u loose some that's human imperfect nature
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by jaybee3(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Eeya kpele

Work on being clinical in front of goal going forward
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by naijapunters(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
Since December last year no premier club has beaten manutd... Big SUPPRISE

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
They probably underrated manU
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by kay7: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Guys, feel for the player. Show him some love. It’s a sign of a dedicated player. In our clime, the guy will just go out and party - nothing do am.
His future is bright with this type of commitment.

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Valstresser: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Cry no more cos Arsenal payed them back.
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by emmaxu: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 4th of 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by temple25: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Get sleeping pills it will surely help
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Offpoint1: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Now you can feel the pain guys wey dem tickets cut feels toogrin

My brother no even eat, bath and sleep sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by marviessss(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Sorry KM7
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Starboytwo(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Actually it's not easy to play against Man utd... The best club in the world...

Forget yesterday match with arsenal... They still remain our loyal wife...

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Shiloh1986(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2019
May i know what the injustice is? because i c nothing like injustice in that game.
thesicilian:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Football?! / UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 / I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.