Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (7679 Views)

Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
5thElement:

Do you know anything about Aguiyi Ironsi at all?
Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi was born on March 3, 1924 to Ezeugo Aguiyi in Umuahia-Ibeku, in present-day Abia State, Nigeria.
How does this help your argument?
he fact of the matter is Igbo killed the NigerDelta dream but now want Biafra. Hypocrites.
[/s]

You're a moronic person!

Tell us how Ojukwu crushed Adaka Boro's Niger Dellta republic and also, when you appointed Ojukwu as the Head of Army.

You see why I said earlier that, the IQ of an average Yoruba is 7?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by franchasng: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

But south south doesn't like Igbo. undecided
No problem, we love them still...they are our closest brothers and even though they are being deceived at times, they are gradually coming back home, it takes time, so we love them still and will always stand by them and fight for them no matter what kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2019
KunleyY19:
So far PDP pick a SE VP to back a Northern President they aren't gonna win...

Same way OBJ chose a SS against the SE in 2007...
But Buhari chose an Igbo Man..
Whatever. It will never be a Sw vp and the northerner will be the president. Finish.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

You guys just throw accusations and lies as you like.

How have the Yorubas been in the forefront of resisting Biafra? Give us proof here.
Probably you aren't on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by franchasng: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Born2Breed:

Then who loses? The North will divide us to stay in power forever. I would rather vote a Yoruba for President under APC than any northerner in 2023.
Don't ever make that costly mistake.....Yorubas have sworn to hate Igbos and they have increased their threats and abuse of Igbos, mostly in Lagos....so it is fair to reciprocate their hatred for peace to reign....we have tried severally to extend hand of love and peace to Yorubas but they keep cursing us, calling us all manner of demeaning names and even when we try to separate and go in peace so they can have Nigeria to themselves and enjoy it to the fullest without their worst enemies init, they will still turn back and start abusing Igbos for trying to leave Nigeria, what kind of people act that way; two-faced not here or there

But let them agitate to leave Nigeria and watch Igbos bid them farewell and even hold farewell party for them and ready to forfeit whatever we have built in their land just so peace and unity can reign, but still, they will not....they are happier hating Igbos for no reason, so dare not make that mistake....we will continue on the path they have created until we all are tired and decide to turn a new leaf together maybe in 1million years to come angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by gameboyo: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2019
uthlaw:
South South and South East are the problem of this country,what is the achievement of PDP for the 16years they use in governing this nation... South West don't vote base on party but base on individual and achievement, PDP just win oyo and APC win Kwara against Saraki because they achieve nothing under him and this south people still blaming kwara people for voting against PDP...2023 vote for PDP if is northern candidate,they should continue we are ok by it!

I'm from the south south and I'll vote any northerner presented by the PDP.
When you talk about performances, what performance did u used in voting for buhari in his first and second term?
No wahala, we go see

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Born2Breed(f): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
That is your luck. Everybody and their own.

Your luck too.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by citizen202(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
PDP can't be stupid to field a Northerner in 2023. If they dare it,then everyone will vote APC.
PDP will field kwakwaso and I an IBO man will vote him...let's continue under their servitude... we go c who go tire

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a stark illiterate.

Aguiyi Ironsi ordered Ojuwku to crush the republic? Was Ojukwu the Chief of Army staff or the Head of the Army?

I am quite aware that when Igbos on this forum begin to lose an argument, they resort to insults.

Go back home and ask your owners who the military governor of Eastern region was between 19th January - 27th May, 1967?

Then while you are at it, ask them if it is true that the NigerDelta republic was declared on 23rd February, 1966 and lived for 12days before the federal might, ordered by Aguiyi Ironsi (an Igbo man) and carried by Ojukwu head of the Eastern region (another Igbo man).

I hope they'll be able to tell you the truth.

If your response to this is going to be an insult, just package it and give it to your people. I'm not interested. Understood?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
No problem, we love them still...they are our closest brothers and even though they are being deceived at times, they are gradually coming back home, it takes time, so we love them still and will always stand by them and fight for them no matter what kiss kiss

Lol. After what Ojukwu did to them during the civil war? Love must mean something else in the east. grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

[s]You're a moronic person!

Tell us how Ojukwu crushed Adaka Boro's Niger Dellta republic and also, when you appointed Ojukwu as the Head of Army.

You see why I said earlier that, the IQ of an average Yoruba is 7?[/s]

Igbos will always insult you when they are losing an argument.

Package these insults bro and distribute it to them at home. I'm sure there's a lot they can do with them.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Probably you aren't on this forum.

Is that your proof?

You disappoint me.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by franchasng: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Lol. After what Ojukwu did to them during the civil war? Love must mean something else in the east. grin
No problem we agree we treated them wrongly in the 1960s and we the younger Igbo generation have apologized to them, even IPOB have reached out to them and the majority of them including their elites secretly accepted IPOB oh not even the main Igbos...so you can see....

We love them now...we have shown our love for them by throwing our support behind Goodluck Jonathan and even after Goodluck lost, Igbos have continued to stand by him, defending him, and if not for Igbos, Yorubas would have ganged-up with Hausa-Fulani as usual and throw Goodluck into jail....but Igbos said never and today, Goodluck is walking free and smiling all over the world....

Igbos also did same for CJN Onnoghen while Yorubas rejoice.....new generation Igbos have continued to show undiluted love for Southsouth and they too have realized who their enemy and lover is, so worry not okay, face your Ogbomosho business and continue your bragging of we own Lagos wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
No problem we agree we treated them wrongly in the 1960s and we the younger Igbo generation have apologized to them, even IPOB have reached out to them and the majority of them including their elites secretly accepted IPOB oh not even the main Igbos...so you can see....

We love them now...we have shown our love for them by throwing our support behind Goodluck Jonathan and even after Goodluck lost, Igbos have continued to stand by him, defending him, and if not for Igbos, Yorubas would have ganged-up with Hausa-Fulani as usual and throw Goodluck into jail....but Igbos said never and today, Goodluck is walking free and smiling all over the world....

Igbos also did same for CJN Onnoghen while Yorubas rejoice.....new generation Igbos have continued to show undiluted love for Southsouth and they too have realized who their enemy and lover is, so worry not okay, face your Ogbomosho business and continue your bragging of we own Lagos wink

#smh

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by jaybanky(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Oga,let me give you an example,buhari called a group of southerners 5%,the south west took it upon themselves to make mockery of it and emphasize it. They never condemned it once.
Well,their votes are useless in 2023. Go to the 97%and get your votes.

Oga do u av comprehension problem... I said d North is playing divid and rule and u just justified it with ur comment... who is talking about 2023... oga park well joor..
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by ISLAMBAD: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

What did they do to southern unity? Even the south south hates Igbo.
I am Ibo from SS extraction ... May that hatred you want to see never depart from your region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

I am Ibo from SS extraction ... May that hatred you want to see never depart from your region

Who is this one again? That you have access to the internet doesn't mean that you have to display innate stvpidity.

I don't care if you are a Cameroonian from north north. Just get the fvxk off my mentions. ok? angry
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyatz(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2019
You are approaching electoral issues from an immatured emotional view.

In the exercise of constitutional rights to vote ANY candidate, there is nothing like backstabbing.

2015 is gone, 2019 election is also gone and they are now history, move-on and stop living in the past.

Arysexy:

We igbos will support a northern PDP candidate in 2023

Yorubas are not d only tribe good at backstabbing d south and scheming to grab power. We shall gladly support Kwankwaso/Obi Ticket come 2023.

Let's see how u will win with Osibanjo in APC

North must continue to rule the South till u backstabbing clowns learn
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Arysexy(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2019
oyatz:
You are approaching electoral issues from an immatured emotional view.

In the exercise of constitutional rights to vote ANY candidate, there is nothing like backstabbing.

2015 is gone, 2019 election is also gone and they are now history, move-on and stop living in the past.

We learn how to handle the future from d experience of the past.

A son that does not ask what killed his father ends the same way as his father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyatz(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Sheath your sword bro, you don't know if you will be alive tomorrow let alone in 2023 to carry out your vindictive mission.

Take life easy sir, you don't own or control anything let alone determining the political future of the Southwest.

SouthEastFacts:

When we started practicing democracy, you guys were in Oyo bowing to one useless king.

If you guys are really politically astute, you would have known removing Jonathan in 2015 is political mistake.

The SE/SS you insult today, will bury you politically in 2023.

We dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by ISLAMBAD: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Who is this one again? That you have access to the internet doesn't mean that you have to display innate stvpidity.

I don't care if you are a Cameroonian from north north. Just get the fvxk off my mentions. ok? angry

If you want to see a stupid person get closer to a mirror.. If not you would have realised that some of us exist in SS before making an animalistic comment.

Crawl back to your hole and don't forget to thank me for what your parents failed to teach you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyatz(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2019
In all these your permutations,where do you put God?

You know how the next 30years will be?

dokie:

Absolutely.

Beyond all these, the PDP is willing to do everything and anything to get national power back. The strongest individual northern politician is in pdp (kwankwaso), and he wants the presidency by all means. Buhari is too selfcenterd to bother about anything else, especially in 4 years time when he'll be older and more demented. The APC would be having so much internal issues because the SW would be demanding power as its right, while the wise ones amongst them would be routing for a northern candidate so that they don't lose power to PDP. Meanwhile, SE/SS would have already aligned behind the northern PDP candidate.

The truth is that the only way SW can get power in the next 30 years in Nigeria is if Buhari dies in office. With the look of things, it will hardly happen.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2019
oyatz:
Sheath your sword bro, you don't know if you will be alive tomorrow let alone in 2023 to carry out your vindictive mission.

Take life easy sir, you don't own or control anything let alone determining the political future of the Southwest.

Na you wan kill me?

4 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyatz(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Let the Yorubas worry about that sir.
Don't take Panadol for Yoruba's headache.

izombie:
we have nothing to hide. We are just telling you guys now so that you'll stop salivating on the 2023 presidency. With the way it's going, i am not even sure apc will present a yoruba candidate if pdp presents a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

If I want to see a stupid person I get closer to a mirror.. If not I would have realised that some of us make animalistic comment.

I will now crawl back to my hole since my parents have failed to teach me..
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyatz(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Sir, people die everyday and neither of us is better than those who have died.

Take life easy, work hard to excell and leave the rest for God, who knows YOU may even be the President in the not too distant future.

SouthEastFacts:

Na you wan kill me?
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2019
oyatz:
Sir, people die everyday and neither of us is better than those who have died.

Take life easy, work hard to excell and leave the rest for God, who knows YOU may even be the President in the not too distant future.

And who told you I want to be President of a zoo?

I prefer private life in Biafra then herding this country like cows. Enjoy your VP but in 2023, we will re-evaluate how relationship with the yoruba moslems.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by dokie: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
oyatz:

We are not talking spiritual at the moment. If we were, we shouldn't even be talking about 2023 in the first place.

We are simply analysing issues as humans (all things remaining same) just like one has a child and say he/she will be a graduate in 25years to come, without considering that the child can decide dropout of school to pursue other ambitions.

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by citizen202(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Born2Breed:

That's their game. To keep us divided so they keep power. Southerner are their greatest problem. I rather vote a Yoruba person even if it's only my vote than vote the North again.
grin
Born2Breed:

That's their game. To keep us divided so they keep power. Southerner are their greatest problem. I rather vote a Yoruba person even if it's only my vote than vote the North again.
I love their game...dey should keep switching us forever ...we will serve them 4eva ....so long as som path of d south sees odas as idiots

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by dokie: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
oyatz:

We are not talking spiritual at the moment. If we were, we shouldn't even be talking about 2023 in the first place.

We are simply analysing issues as humans (all things remaining same) just like one has a child and say he/she will be a graduate in 25years to come, without considering that the child can decide dropout of school to pursue other ambitions.

That's why we all should not be too passionate about any of this.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by PharoahIII: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
5thElement:

Umunnakwe Aguiyi Ironsi (Igbo) ordered Ojukwu(Igbo) to decimate Adaka Boro's republic.

What are you wailing about?

Learn your history well.

At the time 1 Battalion, Enugu (under the leadership of Lt/Col. David Ogunewe) was the closest fighting unit stationed in the region. The Boro rebellion began on Feb 23, 1966, and lasted for 12 days. Ojukwu lacked the powers to give orders to a battalion commander, he was a mere administrator. Only the 2 Brigade in Lagos or Army Headquarters, Lagos could give orders to the 1 Battalion commander in Enugu. So it follows that Boro was crushed by troops of 1 Battalion, under the leadership of Col Ogunewe and under the orders of the Supreme Commander, Maj Gen Ironsi. I repeat no one else could have given such orders (Even a Brigade commander gets his orders form Army Hq)

4 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by PharoahIII: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
5thElement:

I am quite aware that when Igbos on this forum begin to lose an argument, they resort to insults.

Go back home and ask your owners who the military governor of Eastern region was between 19th January - 27th May, 1967?

Then while you are at it, ask them if it is true that the NigerDelta republic was declared on 23rd February, 1966 and lived for 12days before the federal might, ordered by Aguiyi Ironsi (an Igbo man) and carried by Ojukwu head of the Eastern region (another Igbo man).

I hope they'll be able to tell you the truth.

If your response to this is going to be an insult, just package it and give it to your people. I'm not interested. Understood?

you have no idea how the military works.
At the time 1 Battalion, Enugu (under the leadership of Lt/Col. David Ogunewe) was the closest fighting unit stationed in the region. The Boro rebellion began on Feb 23, 1966, and lasted for 12 days. Ojukwu lacked the powers to give orders to a battalion commander, he was a mere administrator. Only the 2 Brigade in Lagos or Army Headquarters, Lagos could give orders to the 1 Battalion commander in Enugu. So it follows that Boro was crushed by troops of 1 Battalion, under the leadership of Col Ogunewe and under the orders of the Supreme Commander, Maj Gen Ironsi. I repeat no one else could have given such orders (Even a Brigade commander gets his orders form Army Hq)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests FAAN Official With N218m At MMA, Lagos / Nigerians Mark Awolowo’s Posthumous Birthday / A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.