Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) (40902 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
buhari oooo!
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by cjayifegwu(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2019
dante0147:
I tell people exercise is a white man’s thing and not my kinda thing..
are u ok?
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Francisno: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2019
That'd good ose But na obituary u dey call
For more news visit Bbcloaded.info
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2019
I think the old man is preparing to give us the next Olympic gold medal in weight lifting

the FG should encourage him.....afterall,what the youth left undone...the old can do better!
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by dante0147: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2019
cjayifegwu:
are u ok?

It’s you who I should I ask ? As you carry my opinion for head like Gala seller.... how does my own opinion concern your life ?
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Tupacc: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
sheystar:
grin

Kindly teach me how to type the “erase line”
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Teeboi56: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Okay
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
This man can’t be 78, my father is 87 still look way younger than this man
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Ten06(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
This man look like my ex father, he smoke India herb more than anything. He is a Jewish Nigeria
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
dante0147:
I tell people exercise is a white man’s thing and not my kinda thing..
says who? Our forefathers who exercised themselves by working in the farm by 7 am and closing in the evening were dey living as white men? Any form of exercise na exercise. Sedentary life is a killer to d body.
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
golddust6000:
This man can’t be 78, my father is 87 still look way younger than this man
he looks way older than 78. He's probably in his 90s.
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is he as strong as Buhari?
see guy this buhari is physically strongcheesy.make we no understimate amcheesy. For someone in his 70s to fit stand and talk for hours during his campaign is no easy feat. How many youths fit stand for ATM queue just for two minutes without looking for where to sitdowncheesy.

1 Like

Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by dante0147: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
lefulefu:
says who? Our forefathers who exercised themselves by working in the farm by 7 am and closing in the evening were dey living as white men? Any form of exercise na exercise. Sedentary life is a killer to d body.

They work in the farm from morning till night because they couldn’t afford laborers... At that our fore fathers time those whites then hired blacks to do their dirty work... If you say any form of exercise is exercise at least you can sexercise I agree but don’t come and be preaching our fore fathers story here ...
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

1 Million ways to die

Here is one of 'em!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Those of you mocking the old man for lifting weights, are probably all out-of-shape and have never bothered with exercise for your whole lives.

The truth is that there are very few forms of exercise that promote health, and prolong life, as effectively as weight lifting.

Please take a moment to read the autobiography of American fitness entrepreneur Jack Lalane, who died at 96 years old, only because he refused to visit the doctor during a pneumonia infection. Jack Lalane's life, and his longevity in superb health, are perfect examples of the myriad benefits that REGULAR exercise brings to the life of any person, of any age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne

Use it, or lose it, goes one old saying.

Another saying is that the human body will weaken and die from lack of exercise, decades sooner than it could ever wear out from over-use.
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
dante0147:

They work in the farm from morning till night because they couldn’t afford laborers... At that our fore fathers time those whites then hired blacks to do their dirty work... If you say any form of exercise is exercise at least you can sexercise I agree but don’t come and be preaching our fore fathers story here ...
saying exercise is only for white ppl na ignorance guy. B4 the white man even come africa africans don already dey engage in sports like wrestling ,running etc. Na cos most africans now live a typical sedentary life thats why we now plaugued with strange diseases. A young man of 31 of today will be havin diabetes and high blood pressure and be blaming village ppl instead of blaming his lifestyle. Free urself from ignorance biko.
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jakumo:
Those of you mocking the old man for lifting weights, are probably all out-of-shape and have never bothered with exercise for your whole lives.

The truth is that there are very few forms of exercise that promote health, and prolong life, as effectively as weight lifting.

Please take a moment to read the autobiography of American fitness entrepreneur Jack Lalane, who died at 96 years old, only because he refused to visit the doctor during a pneumonia infection. Jack Lalane's life, and his longevity in superb health, are perfect examples of the myriad benefits that REGULAR exercise brings to the life of any person, of any age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne

Use it, or lose it, goes one old saying.

Another saying is that the human body will weaken and die from lack of exercise, decades sooner than it could ever wear out from over-use.
gbam!cheesy
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by dante0147: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
lefulefu:
saying exercise is only for white ppl na ignorance guy. B4 the white man even come africa africans don already dey engage in sports like wrestling ,running etc. Na cos most africans now live a typical sedentary life thats why we now plaugued with strange diseases. A young man of 31 of today will be havin diabetes and high blood pressure and be blaming village ppl instead of blaming his lifestyle. Free urself from ignorance biko.

Bruv you like doing exercise I don’t ! It’s my opinion .. and not yours you can’t force me to do exercise ... I did not write it there for anybody to stop doing exercise ! It’s you who should free your self from ignorance because I wonder why you are drinking Panadol untop another person headache !
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by bumpercj: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
there is still much power on him
nairafamedotcom:
This happened in North when a 78+ year old Nigerian man with grey hair seen lifting heavy local weight.

Initially the Old man lifted the weight up himself but see what happened at end.

Watch full video below.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerian-old-man-seen-lifting-heavy.html

Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
pansophist:
it is not heavy, but he try sha. Young boys power these days na only to knack woman, not lift weight.
even to knack woman na work for many young guyscheesy. Dem no fit do am without dem no ginger demselves with tramadol or other hard drugscheesy.
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
dante0147:

Bruv you like doing exercise I don’t ! It’s my opinion .. and not yours you can’t force me to do exercise ... I did not write it there for anybody to stop doing exercise ! It’s you who should free your self from ignorance because I wonder why you are drinking Panadol untop another person headache !
i only dey counter u for d comment wey u make that exercise is only for whites. If any foreigner enter dis thread and see dat ur comment now he will just assume dat nigerians are dumb. Wetin concern me if u no dey bothered in takin care of urselfcheesy. Na ur body and not my body.
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by emmyfemmy1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
You this old man, you better no kill yourself
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
This happened in North when a 78+ year old Nigerian man with grey hair seen lifting heavy local weight.

Initially the Old man lifted the weight up himself but see what happened at end.

Watch full video below.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerian-old-man-seen-lifting-heavy.html

is that heavy weight in ya small head? does that look heavy? ur grandfathers carried heavier loads from farm to house if u dont know... alll these indomie-generations wey too soft sef
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by dante0147: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
lefulefu:
i only dey counter u for d comment wey u make that exercise is only for whites. If any foreigner enter dis thread and see dat ur comment now he will just assume dat nigerians are dumb. Wetin concern me if u no dey bothered in takin care of urselfcheesy. Na ur body and not my body.

Counter me say I write an because of you.. ? You are just an hungry waif...
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by Sammyolis: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
He needs six packs
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
lefulefu:
even to knack woman na work for many young guyscheesy. Dem no fit do am without dem no ginger demselves with tramadol or other hard drugscheesy.

Na wa o. Kpomo men everywhere
Re: 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:40am On Jun 11, 2019
I’m sure he has his reasons.
Weight training is beneficial to everyone regardless of age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Taking "Agbo" / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.