Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost (48830 Views)

Kano Guber: Gov Yusuf Heads To Supreme Court Over Appeal Court Verdict / Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Abeyjide: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2019
that gap not enough cos it can be manipulated
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by yuanexchanger: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2019
It eill be a win and a plus for pdp.Not rigging let the electorates decide what they want,not one tinubu that controls almost all states.Get your chinese rmb with us .check siggy for details.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Sannisege: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Our sophisticated brothers will hate this news pass the devil.
lol Kano people actually know that both Ganduje and Atiku are thieves, so they voted against both of them

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by aofujeh: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:
now I believe PDP won the presidential election in Kano but All promise Cancelled party manipulated it!

They are not blind folded with party politics, and they don't vote with sentiment. They vote based on issues. They play developed politics here in kano. So other parts of the country should learn from them. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by netflicks(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2019
I thought they said PDP was an Igbo party, now let me ask is Abba Yusuf an Igbo man ? tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by PapalsBulls(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
Optimist88:
now I believe PDP won the presidential election in Kano but All promise Cancelled party manipulated it!
[/s]
Have you been to Kano before? Buhari is like a religion in Kano.

Kiss the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Kulas: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:

Sure,PDP won the presidential Election,even APC know that its PDP that won it,but with APC's evil plan,they massively rigged it out and thats what they (APC) is doing in the governorship election that was conducted since Saturday.

Which way is this country heading to, i do i ask myself. APC has proved to Nigerians that there is no need to be voting in elections or encouraging people to get PVC.

APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria in the history of her democracy

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by surevik(f): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2019
The next news will be, its inconclusive
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by TenTon(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Nogodye:
I smell inconclusive.

You na smell you dey smell inconclusive, for me I don already see say na inconclusive go end this one too... this is what u get when Idiots are in power
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Harrynight(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2019
grin

Hope won't be declared inconclusive
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Chidex50(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

your brain is obviously still sleeping. Kanawas play a different kind of politics. They vote individuals and not party. Their love for Buhari overshadowed the demand for PDP which is why Atiku lost. Atiku is a thief and they see him as a thief so would never vote for him. Their beef is with Ganduje and not buhari.

Conduct the election between Buhari and Atiku in kano 1 million times and Buhari will beat him 2 million times (1 extra million in advance)
You're the real thief for selling your votes.Look at someone calling another thief.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by SouthEastFacts: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Sannisege:
lol Kano people actually know that both Ganduje and Atiku are thieves, so they voted against both of them
But Atiku won in Adamawa.

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Akolawole(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:

Joke of the century.

You think Northern people like APC. They don't. It is Buhari they like.

At anytime, Buhari will defeat anyone in the North by wide margin.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by dahmie2013: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2019
This shows dat if PDP had presented kwankwaso, he might have won d presidential electns.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by PapalsBulls(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
netflicks:
I thought they said PDP was an Igbo party, now let me ask is Abba Yusuf an Igbo man ? tongue
[/s]
They vote base on the integrity of the candidate and not party.
Ganduje is criminal.

Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Optimist88(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
superlanny:
so those that rigged the presidential, went asleep now abi, you are the biggest fool on Nairaland.
I doubt it, we used presidential election to test run election in 2019! so bad for the country

1 Like

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Nancy2018(f): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Apc and pdp are the same
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by frowland(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:

Kanawas don't vote on that line of thought. Ganduje was because of that bribery video. Buhari to many of them is spotless. Reschedule Kano votes a thousand times and Buhari will win a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by kingkhan(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Nogodye:
I smell inconclusive.
yes. it must be inconclusive because the difference between the two parties is less than the canceled votes.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Positivepoint(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:

Nope pdp lost. That is why buhari said no more SAK vote who u think will be the best for u. The north is far politically advance. Ganduje is not popular in Kano because he is perceived as corrupt same way as atiku.

In 2015 buhari campaign was vote apc from top to bottom but in 2019 he change and said vote ur choice freely because he was disappointed that those elected in 2015 abuse the good will of the people.

Pdp could ve won Gombe but the choice of the gubernatorial candidate cost them the victory. Nafada only got elected in 2015 because of the Buhari SAK factor. And decamped to pdp just because he wanted to be governor.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by sunsplash99(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Now I know why APC used different proxies begging Atiku now to go to court.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari beats Atiku in kano

Social media: Northerners are illiterates for voting for Buhari. They'll forever remain backward

PDP heading for victory in kano

Same social media: This is the voice of the people. Northerners are smart ppl.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re so naive. Not everyone is foolish like you. The reason Kano people rejected Atiku is the same reason they are voting for PDP in the gubernatorial elections.

As if you know what I told someone yesterday while discussing the Kano election. There is a tag of "being corrupt" attached to Ganduje, same as Atiku. The results of the gubernatorial election has shown that Kano people voted for individuals not party.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by pundit92: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2019
You don't need to be sentimental about this,Buhari won clear in Kano. A lot of kwakwanso guys voted for Buhari and a lot of people that voted for Buhari also voted out Ganduje. This really shows how politically enlightend the North is. Same scenario plays out in Bauchi. Lastly, do you know that in 2011, Jonathan (PDP) won Lagos massively during presidential election while Fashola of ACN won the same Lagos overwhelmingly during gubernatorial election?
Optimist88:

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Realtord43: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Who will help me today!
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by ave4(f): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
The bribery scandal fuelled Ganduje's fall to failure. He has been judged by the people of Kano state. He doesn't deserve to win.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by obed2bk: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Can we say kwankwaso didn't urge his followers to vote massively for Atiku like they did in the governorship election
buhari will always win Kano because there people who love him but when he is not on the ballot it's a different ball game but his margin of victory was not much compare to what inec gave us
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Seetto: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Can we say kwankwaso didn't urge his followers to vote massively for Atiku like they did in the governorship election
Kwankwaso dare not tell his followers to vote atiku, buhari is a movement in the north, 1 million any politician in the north + atiku cannot defeat buhari.

The latest tone in kano is this, buhari forgive us we have no option, ganduje must go, in spite of that many still identified with him, check the voting trend, I

Ganduje brought this upon himself.....
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Xpol: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Good. Download my 2nd studio song it's hot and lovely http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2019
This will almost definitely be inconclusive again as the margin is very slim for a state like Kanu
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by ada9ja(f): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:

I pity ur reasoning, Hausa hates cheat, atiku and ganduje are cheats, so they voted for new and integrity

New kano governor and buhari

Atiku cannot win in kano cos is a thief to them

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Chidex50:
You're the real thief for selling your votes.Look at someone calling another thief.

Can you even afford my vote? I never sell what was never put up for sale in the first place. You may be hungry and eager to sell your vote for 1k but for someone like me i have long overgrown hunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.