Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigeria Bloggers And The Deliberate Circulation Of False Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Bloggers And The Deliberate Circulation Of False Information (279 Views)

Court Discharges Dino Melaye Over False Information / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bloggers And The Deliberate Circulation Of False Information by Learnstuffs: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2019
I woke up this morning to see a viral video being circulated across different online platforms and social media. It is said to be the video of the final moments from the Ethiopian Airlines plane crash that killed all 157 people on board. I viewed the video only to notice that I have watched the said video months ago. The flight was actually from an Arab country (I will still confirm the exact country)

Funny enough, the video is being circulated by mostly Nigerian bloggers. No reputable news agency carried such news. This is insensitivity on our part. There is need to stop this misinformation just because to gain attention, web traffic and monetary gains

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I -voting Is The Future Of Nigeria Electoral System.. / Re-run: David Mark, Suswam, 22 Other PDP Chieftains To Serve As Ortom’s Agent / Atiku Reveales Inec’s Server Shows He Beat Buhari With 1.6 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.