Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

A "Trick" You Can Use To Grow Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A "Trick" You Can Use To Grow Your Business (226 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A "Trick" You Can Use To Grow Your Business by easyboss1(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
A "Trick" You Can Use To Grow your Business

Have you ever wonder why some business keeps growing and other #business does not growth?

What I'm about to show you is a simple life hack you can use to grow any business.

I actually learnt this secret from my friend, a #sales strategist.

To make you get this, I will tell you a true life story. I and my friend had gone to the dry cleaner to have some of our clothes washed.

When we met the woman in charge she told us that the bill for washing a shirt and a trouser was 500 naira. We told her we wanted to pay 250 naira since we'd be dropping lots of clothes with her.

She refused.

No matter what we told her, she struck to her price. it was 500 naira or nothing.

Suddenly my friend began being subtly friendly with the woman, he began to compliment some of the gadgets in her shop.

At that point, my friend went in for the kill. "Mummy, all we have is 250 naira.

The woman hesitated, looked at the clothes for a while. Then said: "Alright, let me do it for you. Bring the money".

You see, in any business. if you want to have your way, first build a rapport.

We are holding a workshop on 22nd March 2019 where you will learn Strategies for Business.
#entrepreneurship #marketing #business #branding #businessideas

Re: A "Trick" You Can Use To Grow Your Business by Styluscrib(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

!!attention Attention!! / I Will Write Clean Articles For Your Ebook Or Website / Ecommerce Website And Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.