Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Relationship Probation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Probation (447 Views)

Places Pitt On Probation For Basketball, Football And Other Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Probation by gonkin(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2019
I have a question, is it proper to put a guy that wants to date a girl on a relationship probation.

Also how long is a probation supposed to last.

Cuz this girl put me on 2 months probation, i wanna terminate the process cuz she want to extend it, like she's taking me for a ride.
We regularly engage in forep!ay but never had sex and she has more male friends than female friends im seriously uncomfortable with that. She's really nice, cute and playful.
Wonder what she's waiting for

Abi na probation dey lead to everlasting relationship?
Re: Relationship Probation by sconp: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Some of the things I see on here I just can't comprehend.
Which one is relationship probation? Have relationships now metamorphosed into a job role? She even wants to extend your probation shocked shocked shocked Sounds like a secondary school kinda stuff.

You need to decide what you want and place value on yourself.
Re: Relationship Probation by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
r
Re: Relationship Probation by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
run for your life, she has borderline personality disorder

basically what she is doing is manipulating you with pre-intimacy and thereafter sex. there is nothing special about her pussy, go out of your probation and find a good girl
Re: Relationship Probation by lilmax(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
wow and I thought with all the alpha male,confidence, and get sense articles around here guys were winning
Re: Relationship Probation by gonkin(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2019
wetdick:
run for your life, she has borderline personality disorder

basically what she is doing is manipulating you with pre-intimacy and thereafter sex. there is nothing special about her pussy, go out of your probation and find a good girl

Already on it. Unfortunately my views and attitude has changed a lil

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Relationships Aren't Operated In A Straightlaced Manner / 10 Secrets You Should Know About Marriage / Reality Tales: Why Settling With A Younger Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.