Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating (3610 Views)

Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! / ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by lordmaxi: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
from my boy rappon I HATE HELL BUT AM BAZIN ON FIRE, WITH THE HEIGHT THAT AM ON YOU CANT SEE ME EVEN WITGH AID OF A TELESCOPE, NICE I THINK
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by ritchboy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
lord maxi:

from my boy rappon I HATE HELL BUT AM BAZIN ON FIRE, WITH THE HEIGHT THAT AM ON YOU CANT SEE ME EVEN WITGH AID OF A TELESCOPE, NICE I THINK

ur boy rappon needs to reconsider his music career. . .
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by lordmaxi: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2010
ritchboy-i bet you if you want to test him i can organise it but be ready to quit the music section, foul
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
lord maxi:

Lord Maxi, is that ur boi a mad man?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by lordmaxi: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2010
HE'S NOT JUST MAD HE'S CRAZY SO GET THE HELL OUT
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 3:40am On Oct 10, 2010
@BJMIGHTY
He has wavy hair-- it's waving goodbye.
Sorry but rap aint gona save ur life
Barbers don't charge him for cutting his hair-- they charge him for searching for it!
He collects his grey hairs and makes curtains of it
He has a nice head on his shoulders. But it would look better on a neck!
Oh I just insulted you, you better bust ya tech
He has a big heart, and a stomach to match.
He's cuddly, he's a softy but u ent got no jazz
He's so fat, when he takes a shower his feet don't get wet!
Oh sh1t you better gimme heat ye go get
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 3:46am On Oct 10, 2010
FatFish:

@BJMIGHTY
He has wavy hair-- it's waving goodbye.
Sorry but rap aint gona save your life
Barbers don't charge him for cutting his hair-- they charge him for searching for it!
He collects his grey hairs and makes curtains of it
He has a nice head on his shoulders. But it would look better on a neck!
Oh I just insulted you, you better bust ya tech
He has a big heart, and a stomach to match.
He's cuddly, he's a softy but u ent got no jazz
He's so fat, when he takes a shower his feet don't get wet!
Oh sh1t you better gimme heat ye go get

Bros, no hate bros but abeg na pamary wetin u dey gaangaan? shocked shocked
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 3:57am On Oct 10, 2010
what the hell are you on about
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2010
No vex bros, but if u really wann rap in english, u need to return to pamary skool first and get ur skool sat first. Droppin out isn't workin for u. Or u can try anoda ambition but plssss not rap. U don miss road.
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
i havnt dropped out of skl and u is just jealous i spit better than you
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2010
Do you want to battle? My 7 years old junior brotha go tear you like cat tear rat.
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2010
ok lets start, see whos asss gets whooped first smiley
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
My junior brotha go end ur career wey neva start at all. U beta dey manage use ur strong head maybe gawd g shine hin sun o u instead of gambling with ur so called career wey neva even start.
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
r we guna start this battle or wat?
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 4:08am On Oct 17, 2010
^^ Guy abeg u in the name of God stop disgracing me. My guys like oo4ka, mobing, khanye and on will be so pissed that am even conversing with u. Pls just move on wit d remaining spare part of ur life. PLSSSSSSSS OLORIIBU
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by Rhymstein(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2010
Oga Bj,fatfish na girl,she aint 9gerian n she is only 13
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
bjmighty you're the one who wanted to battle u prikk
rhymestein there's not alot i can do about my race or my age
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
Rhymstein:

Oga Bj,fatfish na girl,she aint 9gerian n she is only 13

Oga mi Rhymst, u sabi him/her
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
wtf are you on about bj
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
FatFish:

wtf are you on about bj

grin grin Am sorry sir. grin grin Am on about nothin sir grin grin
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by hax: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2010
bj dey fear. . .

chei!
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by nellaluv(f): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
chei grin grin
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 3:29am On Oct 18, 2010
hax:

bj dey fear. . .

chei!
nellaluv:

chei grin grin

Hax, u n nella, na so una go dey cause trouble up n down abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by phraze(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
my punchline is outrageous oh yes its crazy
cos as i drop ill rapperz become lazy
i hold mics and homeboyz say thier last prayers
they know if i spit it will be thier last papers
im so hitech i threw away the keyboard
used my mind to inferface this shit they call the screen wall
a lot of rappers think i got a virus
matta of fact if you think so get the Bleep of my bus
i calculate your downfall like a surefooted fighter
and samurai with swords slashing skins like bad slides
never a hypocrite am not your bestfrend
if am to shoot you in da face it has to be from your rear end,

hope that was kool, awaiting your rating man.
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2010
bjmighty does ur name stand for Mouth Gig mighty?
and btw your actually not that funny, truth does hurt
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by bjmighty(m): 1:17am On Oct 24, 2010
Am outta here cool cool
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
Oh you can't handle me huh?
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by Joecoollorenzo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
Aite fatfish enough rantin
aite stop d pantin
i'm wilin 2beat u in battle
hope u aint gona chicken wif startle
where the bout at
can't wait to munch em heart
z it in ya crib
i got sledges to break em rib
z it in ya hood
u already knw u boi damn rude
gv u to my dogs as food
for som xexin, hope u kitten z good
dont want my dogs infected
hahaha, wateva, they alwaz vaccinated
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by FatFish: 12:40am On Oct 28, 2010
Don't destroy what doesn't exist.
Re: If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating by Joecoollorenzo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
Go, go go go shawtay
u best noo, its ya deathday
fûçkk fuckkk fuckkk, its al tchu spit
so i wish ya more sweat 2ya armpit
fatfisher, daughter-of-bitchhh stripper
u 4ever gona xex em poles
while i kip it close n lend u blows
ya, i'm a hypertek nigger
i copy no rapper
i'm a legend of my own
i poison my ozone
its meant 4me alone
getcha fuckkin ound em
imma reboot ya system
so fatfish stay of my borders
in the jungle dia aint no lovers
if u try to rap me down
imma get down n bury ya under d ground
i'm on it pound for pound
victory alwaz mine in half a round

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle / *||who Is Your Top 5 Best Rapper In Nigeria||*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.