Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq (21688 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by ganisucks(f): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Governor-elect of Kwara, Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, has promised to interface with the police to ensure that those implicated in Offa robbery were promptly prosecuted.
He said that he would ensure that the judicial process was logically concluded and perpetrators brought to book.
Abdulrazaq made the pledge at a media briefing on Sunday night in Ilorin where he delivered his acceptance speech amidst All Progressive Congress (APC) party supporters.
He noted that the state had become so insecure to the extent that banking operations had been suspended in the entire Kwara South senatorial zone, after the Offa robbery saga,
“This development is seriously affecting the economic development in the zone. We will interface with the Police to address the challenge of insecurity
“The Offa robbery where 33 people were killed, based on police investigation was linked to top government officials,’’ he said.
He also pledged that his administration will be accountable to the people and will not steal or loot the state’s treasury.
www.nta.ng/news/politics/20190311-offa-robbery-case-will-be-reactivated/

13 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Moreoffaith(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Its not necessary you complete your tenure as the senate president.

You can actually do the needful by hiring bobbyrisky grin grin she will surely educate you on how to look like a woman.

From there you are good to go sir.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Bigii(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
See this one undecided

Because you don manage win. You may still be stone outta that sit after 2years of failure. Its very common in APC. Brainless set of leaders angry

27 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by minasota(f): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Following
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Geonigga(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Let him just keep quiet and do his job or does the governor want to double as a judge.

36 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by ShitHead(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Are you still campaigning?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by udo2018: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Jail them already with mouth.. Werey governor

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by princeade86(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Talk cheap

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
This is just the beginning, season film

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by luluosas(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by zed08: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Nice
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by ShenTeh(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Dem don start

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
God Bless AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq

His Excellency Governor of New Kwara State

Slayer of Saralooter Bukiller and the forty thieves

3 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by EMXTAN1(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Political statement... I hope he doesn't go AWOL soon

6 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Offa 33 robbery victims blood are really crying out.
We are feeling their impact already.
Justice delay is not justice deny!
Everyone behind the heinous killing will never EVER know peace all the rest of their miserable lives.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Vado(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
He should sha make it a talk and do governance in Kwara. We deserve some breath of fresh air.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Season film
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by BabaO2: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Jail bawo, they must all be killed by firing squad including their financiers directly or indirectly

4 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by diadem10: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Jail them all.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Olalimits(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Please do

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by hinwazaka: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
a
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by emmaxu: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 4th of 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Pearlman(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Didn't know AA was a JUDGE

2 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by kingthreatz: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Many have been jailed. Execute them
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by lawbabs: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Populardemand:
Stupid Afonjanz fool

Until your family member is killed, you can never feel the pain of the families of the over-30 people killed at the Bank including a pregnant woman.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by hinwazaka: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
B4 december you will kneel publicly b4 Saraki and pledge your allegiance. You will also rain insults on lai mohammed

2 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Baawaa(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
This is the main reason Saraki lose the election,Saraki be prepared

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Olatunji1929: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Stupid man as if he has any power on the case anyway you have to give zombies like shaeed popoola and other zombies something to sell to offa people

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by dokyOloye: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Looks like Kwarans have another airhead on their hands as a governor.
Som1 help me ask that abokki if he's now a law court that jails ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by PassiveNaira: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2019
All this I will before getting into power have failed as promised.

We heard one in 2015 about $1 to #1 yet nothing.

Please dock anyone found culpable then come back to tell us when you are done.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Weeps As He Urges IDPs To Return To Their Home / Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.