Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Admission Into ESGT Benin University Has Started - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into ESGT Benin University Has Started (1126 Views)

ESGT University,benin Republic 2020/2021 Admission Form Is Out -- Enroll Now / 2020/2021 Admission Is On In Esgt-benin University / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into ESGT Benin University Has Started by chideyofficial(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Good morning, children of God.

Like one wise man said, a better world begins with a better student. And the only way to conquer ignorance and darkness is through education.

So there's a new school in the horizon, and it's not a joking stuff.

Have you heard about ESGT BENIN UNIVERISTY in Benin Republic?

I have a feeling you haven't.

I personally went to the school and I saw with my eyes what modern education looks like. Immediately, I started regretting why I even studied in Nigeria where we were all made to cram and pour out those 18th century syllables.

Nice accommodation
Quality lecturers
No strikes by lecturers (very important part)
NYSC is secured.
JAMB results are not required (thank God o. You don't need to start killing yourself when you get 179 in JAMB)
Wide array of courses are offered
It's approved by both the governments of Nigeria and Benin Republic
And Lectures are in English language

Now let's come to the more interesting part.

This school doesn't just believe in the whole classroom "teach and cram" thingy. They believe that since the world is changing, the ways a 21st century student is taught should be upgraded too.

They have free studios for students who want to go into music production!

I'm not even joking with you. And it's 100% free of charge

They also have free skill acquisition centres where students are taught how to develop their skills so that when they graduate, they can rely on themselves for employment in case if the governments of their countries can't provide that for them.

Interested students are taught sewing, hairdressing, shoemakimg, etc. FREE OF CHARGE.

And the one wey dey burst my head about the whole matter is that the tuition fee is not even that expensive when compared to all the benefits the school have to offer.

To avoid long story, if you wanna attend the school, or you know someone who would like to attend a nice school outside Nigeria at an affordable price, tell him or her to contact the following to speak with the school authority:

+2348055366944, +2348174149746, +299 97989046
Email: info@esgtbeninuniversite.com

ESGT BENIN REPUBLIC UNIVERISTY... It's just a building with four walls, but inside it lies your tomorrow.

Thank you. Dalu �

Re: Admission Into ESGT Benin University Has Started by alert20: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nice one, but u could have listed the courses offered and duration plus the tuition and accomodation fee....
Re: Admission Into ESGT Benin University Has Started by chideyofficial(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. But it won't be so professional of me as an advertiser to lay bare such info because such info can ways change.

So I'll suggest you contact the school and get authoritative directives on what to do, either through their email or their phone numbers:

info@esgtbeninuniversite.com

+2348055366944, +2348174149746 or +29997989046

THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Result Outcome Will Shock Nigerians / How To Submit SIWES Records On NOUN Mylearningspace / Requirements For 2020/2021 JAMB UTME Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.