Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election (30987 Views)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by abujaafar18: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Don't mind him. He thinks North is like South East where even pigs with PDP tickets win election with wide margins

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by XYZ123: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nice one #MURURUS #QURUNGUS #QURMUS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by omogidi234(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
abhosts:
Why is PDP doing so much better in Northern states just 2 weeks after receiving major trouncing?

Good question. There would be an answer but the readily available one would be that everybody wants APC for president while they make their choice for others.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by Akolawole(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:
Na soo, so Inconclusive didn't contest?

It's becoming obvious that PDP is still strong in the Kadashian Territories of Kano, Kadunna and Katsina. How they were floored in the Presidential Election is becoming more worrying.

An average Nigerian picks a party, then vote that party throughout the Election, why is this one different? Are Nigerians no longer average or the Rigging was Next Level?

The bitter truth is once its Buhari(Not APC), Northerners just follow him. In the other elections, everyone will just do what they want.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by XYZ123: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
Thank you president BUHARI for making sure INEC conduct free and Fair Election in Nigeria since 1960. Sai APC, sai baba BUHARI, sai mai rusaw grin grin grin grin grin grin
#MURUS grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by olayinkawas: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations to my undefeated governor Mallam Nasiru El-rufai for the re-elected as Governor of Kaduna state. Shame on shehu sani. tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by nairalee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
sammyj:
Congrats to him ! However, there is need for him to change his style of governance and stay away from divide and rule tactics in his state

Why will he change? When it's not broken don't fix it.

If kaduna people voted him in again how can u convince him that he is unpopular?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by sammyj: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Are you blind not to see how close the election went or do you require glasses.
nairalee:

Why will he change? When it's not broken don't fix it.

If kaduna people voted him in again how can u convince him that he is unpopular?
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by IRIEBOY(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mahsums:
Who talk say elrufai need kaduna south votes to win
lolz.. but the man is a fanatic.. he is sidelining the Christians alot.. Go to Kaduna north you will see the roads and other infrastructure going on there but come to south its another story
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by yayankainuwa: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

It's becoming obvious that PDP is still strong in the Kadashian Territories of Kano, Kadunna and Katsina. How they were floored in the Presidential Election is becoming more worrying.

An average Nigerian picks a party, then vote that party throughout the Election, why is this one different? Are Nigerians no longer average or the Rigging was Next Level?
...u never understood d dynamics of northern politics then...
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by 27Pushing30: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Elthugnificent:
With the voters apathy in kaduna, why is the total vote from both parties 1.8m compare to the 1.5 recorded in the presidential election?

Please tell me this is a rhetorical question
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by Ark111: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Reader530:
With rigging also... Southern Kaduna gave about 45%
Kindly crosscheck the combined votes recorded by PDP in Southern Kaduna(chikum,Zangon Kataf,Sanga,Kaura,Jaba,Kajuru,Kachia,Jema'a, Kauru and Kagarko LGAs) was 464,911 representing 25% of the entire votes casted. El -Rufai took a calculated risk which eventually paid off for him but it was a tough one. The 349,257 votes for PDP from other parts of the state shows that PDP could have done better if they had a better candidate with the right capacity. PDP lost the election from their primary election as the ticket was sold to the highest bidder and not the person with the right capacity to challenge the incumbent. A lesson to all political parties in the future.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by Elthugnificent(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
27Pushing30:

Please tell me this is a rhetorical question
There was more voters apathy during the gubernatorial election in kaduna compare to the presidential, so no the question wasn't rhetorical.
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by olajizz01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

If the presidential election were conducted 100times,buhari will be having thesame figures.

Buhari is mini god in the north for whoever what to listen compared to atiku that was tag barawo their.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by semyman: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Upon all your useless prayers
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by Mahsums: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
IRIEBOY:
lolz.. but the man is a fanatic.. he is sidelining the Christians alot.. Go to Kaduna north you will see the roads and other infrastructure going on there but come to south its another story
I haven't been to KD south so i can't say anything
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by donpata(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mahsums:
Who talk say elrufai need kaduna south votes to win

Only an illiterate or fanatic will say Elrufai don't need SK votes. The election was politics and not a fight between SK and NK. If it were so, then i will agree that the NK candidate dont really need the SK votes to win. This is cos there are more muslim voters than Christian voters in Kaduna. Voters, Not Population.

I voted against Elrufai and of coz, I ain't happy he won. However, that is politics. A winner must emerge and there is nothing I or anyone can do about it. I will personally pick Elrufai over Ashiru on a good day but since Elrufai hates me, I can't love him either.

That said, deep within you, you know Elrufai won due to
1. Federal might and collaboration with securities
2. The PDP candidate was quite weak. Upon that, He didn't run a robust campaign.
3. Elrufai as usual used religion to gain favor. he knows that the average Northern Muslim has a very fanatical disposition. Even when Yakowa contested against a Muslim, we didn't hear the kind of nonsense divisive statements we heard like now that he contested with a fellow Muslim.

My joy though is that he hates us in SK and we showed him our disdain for him too. I only hope that the division he has brought in Kad will end now that he has won else, all I see is a timebomb of curfew upon curfew.
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by donpata(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ark111:
Kindly crosscheck the combined votes recorded by PDP in Southern Kaduna(chikum,Zangon Kataf,Sanga,Kaura,Jaba,Kajuru,Kachia,Jema'a, Kauru and Kagarko LGAs) was 464,911 representing 25% of the entire votes casted. El -Rufai took a calculated risk which eventually paid off for him but it was a tough one. The 349,257 votes for PDP from other parts of the state shows that PDP could have done better if they had a better candidate with the right capacity. PDP lost the election from their primary election as the ticket was sold to the highest bidder and not the person with the right capacity to challenge the incumbent. A lesson to all political parties in the future.

I agree with u that PDP had a bad candidate. A strong candidate would have floored Elrufai. I however disagree with our assertion as most of our other brothers do, that SK brought 25% votes. Where did u leave the votes APC won in SK ? where did u leave the votes SK people brought in parts of Lere and Kad South LGAs? SK certainly gave rufai a good run.

Since I started voting in 2003, my leaders have never told me which direction to go. Even during Yakowa, no one told us anything but they had to now that Elrufai has shown his unrepentant hatred for our people. That alone speaks volumes of who he is. I hope Kaduna remains peaceful under the bigot.
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by Elthugnificent(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
donpata:

Only an illiterate or fanatic will say Elrufai don't need SK votes. The election was politics and not a fight between SK and NK. If it were so, then i will agree that the NK candidate dont really need the SK votes to win. This is cos there are more muslim voters than Christian voters in Kaduna. Voters, Not Population.

I voted against Elrufai and of coz, I ain't happy he won. However, that is politics. A winner must emerge and there is nothing I or anyone can do about it. I will personally pick Elrufai over Ashiru on a good day but since Elrufai hates me, I can't love him either.

That said, deep within you, you know Elrufai won due to
1. Federal might and collaboration with securities
2. The PDP candidate was quite weak. Upon that, He didn't run a robust campaign.
3. Elrufai as usual used religion to gain favor. he knows that the average Northern Muslim has a very fanatical disposition. Even when Yakowa contested against a Muslim, we didn't hear the kind of nonsense divisive statements we heard like now that he contested with a fellow Muslim.

My joy though is that he hates us in SK and we showed him our disdain for him too. I only hope that the division he has brought in Kad will end now that he has won else, all I see is a timebomb of curfew upon curfew.
You obviously understand kaduna politics and what's on ground, you can't be more right.

He is trying to bring disunity in kaduna (a very religious fragile state) with his fanatical ways.
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by Franknigga(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
Thank you president BUHARI for making sure nigerians witness the most free and Fair Election in Nigeria since 1960. Sai APC, sai baba BUHARI, sai mai rusaw grin grin grin grin grin grin
am very sorry for you the doctor that do surgery operations in ur brain left knife' their
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by bakila: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
Thank you president BUHARI for making sure nigerians witness the most free and Fair Election in Nigeria since 1960. Sai APC, sai baba BUHARI, sai mai rusaw grin grin grin grin grin grin
The shame that is catching, can only be cured by sarcasm.
Re: INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election by nairalee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
sammyj:
Are you blind not to see how close the election went or do you require glasses.

Well, I've made my point. If he didn't change when he needed a reelection we'll only be day dreaming expecting him to change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette / How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.