Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn (5765 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by TunezTV: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Famous fashion and travel blogger, Temi Otedola gushed about her baby brother, Fewa on social media after he got left out of their family childhood throwback photo which went viral.

Temi who is the closest to the Special kid in the house shared a group shot with Fewa who turns 17 by June. More photos below...

https://tunezmediablog..com/2019/03/billionaire-daughter-shows-off-otedolas.html?m=1

Lalasticlala MissyB3

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by tohyorsih(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
eyah! i pity him

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by anochuko01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
poor kid...
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by vizkiz: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
So he was left out because his disability brings shame to the "perfect" family picture?

Sighs... Even the rich cry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Xtdott(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
vizkiz:
So he was left out because his disability brings shame to the "perfect" family picture?

Guy u dey vex ooooo, how do u know...
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Nickijoy(f): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
He's cute but kinda awkward... abi na my eyes where are my glasses?

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by lilmax(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
cuppy and her sisters should leave the rest of the family alone
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
TunezTV:

Famous fashion and travel blogger, Temi Otedola gushed about her baby brother, Fewa on social media after he got left out of their family childhood throwback photo which went viral.

Temi who is the closest to the Special kid in the house shared a group shot with Fewa who turns 17 by June. More photos below...

https://tunezmediablog..com/2019/03/billionaire-daughter-shows-off-otedolas.html?m=1

Lalasticlala MissyB3
. He wasnt even born when the pic was taken. Stop displaying ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by OneCorner: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
So this is the guy they used
Wicked man. Used his son and fvckin his daughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Badbunny: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mbappe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by queenitee(f): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Joromi12:
. He wasnt even born when the pic was taken. Stop displaying ignorance
Abi o, even Temi was a baby then, evidenced by her father carrying her. Even cuppy looked 5 or so.

People sha, they always want to see negativity in others. Must you sell fake news to bring traffic to your blog?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by queenitee(f): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
OneCorner:
So this is the guy they used
Wicked man. Used his son and fvckin his daughter
Abi o, after all you live with them and you were the one who took Otedola to the herbalist who had the ritual done for him, so why won't you know he used his son and he's fvcking his daughter o jare cry

8 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nickijoy:
when you will not read. He has special needs

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by mezarddinny: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
this guy looks like mbappe o, or is mbappes father related to femi ni?
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin he looks like a sexxxx offender shocked this kid is a waste

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale do reach me ASAP

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by kissdahlin(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
why is the guy looking like kylian mbappe
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Abee79(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
All those abusing the boy's looks, una well done! The boy has a disability/special needs
You'all better repent before I pray for your children to be disabled and for people to laugh at them on social media! angry angry angry
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by FlyingTOMATOE: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nickijoy:
dey involved

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by nubianwarrior: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Some ppls here lack of knowledge about disability
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by sweetrace(f): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
vizkiz:

They cry, but they can afford all types of comfort.The poor sry and there’s no comfort. Anyway, he was not left out because of shame. He was left out ‘ os he was not yet born.
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by ShinqRambq: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mbappe undecided how come
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by sinaj(f): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
vizkiz:

I think cuppy once mentioned that he is autistic that should tell why he is always out of the picture.
Autistic people are asocial and are better off on their own to avoid crisis.
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
If anything happens to this boy, Otedola money go disappear! tongue

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Gentleziggy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Cuppy na pretty girl even right from her childhood oooo kiss
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Kojochyke(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
From a fellow NAIRALANDER 's forth coming album...
Already
jamming in radios in the South n East.. Pls download and save to
ur playlist so u can play on repeat.
Big Kojoe_Area Baby*
Now available for downloads Via

https://www.my360vibes.com.ng/2019/03/music-kojoarea-baby.html?m=1

Twitter @Kojo_Gandas, @Big_Kojoe
Instagram : @Big_Kojoe WhatsApp +2347032946408
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by lonelydora: 5:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Abee79:
All those abusing the boy's looks, una well done! The boy has a disability/special needs
You'all better repent before I pray for your children to be disabled and for people to laugh at them on social media! angry angry angry

What's his need?

Somehow i feel he's the 'sacrificial lamb' that vomits the money
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by folake4u(f): 5:56am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

What's his need?

And you're the native doctor that prepared the juju? undecided

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Collins10(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2019
vizkiz:

Calm down!

Nigerians, una too like sensationalism!

He wasn't even born when that old throwback picture was taken.

He wasn't left out because of anu disability.
Stop sighing.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Dacronym(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Otedola with the Money!
Okocha with the Balliing
Ramsey noah with Love grin

See Siggy for Customised Quality Soccer Jerseys #10k naira only per Jersey
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Houseofglam7(f): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2019
I'm sure they shield him from social media coz of cyber bullying
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by LuciferAdvocate(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
That kid is the source of Otedola wealth. That is the sacrifice that vomits money for Otedola. if you know, you know....
Re: Billionaire Daughter Shows Off The Otedola's Lastborn by Abee79(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

What's his need?

Na you get your mouth O!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neyo Proposes To Hot Model Fiance. / See What Secondary School Students Were Spotted Doing That've Got People Talking / � � How To Activate Airtel Double Data For 2018?get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.