Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? (464 Views)

See This Conversation Between Jamb And Its Candidate / Differences Between Jamb Admission And School Admission. / Differences Between Jamb Admission And School Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by webmarketer: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Admission!! Who offers admission between Jamb and schools?

check >> to see https://triows.bid/admission-who-offers-admission-between-jamb-and-schools/
Re: Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by newdich: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
I think it is school
Re: Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by webmarketer: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
newdich:
I think it is school
check it out and see
Re: Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by ranchowa: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na me they offer am shocked
Re: Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by ranchowa: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
webmarketer:
Admission!! Who offers admission between Jamb and schools?

check >> to see https://triows.bid/admission-who-offers-admission-between-jamb-and-schools/

Na my papa Dey offer am
Re: Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by newdich: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
ranchowa:

Na my papa Dey offer am

lols
Re: Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
newdich:
I think it is school
Jamb does the admission
Re: Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by InansBobo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
It's the school.
I think the schools have access to the CAPS portal where they upload names of students they would want to admit and then it begin to show 'Admission in Progress' then JAMB scrutinize them to market sure the students scored not less than 120 in UTME and Have five C6+ in. o'level
Re: Admission!! Who Offers Admission Between Jamb And Schools? by myagroplanet: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
InansBobo:
It's the school.
I think the schools have access to the CAPS portal where they upload names of students they would want to admit and then it begin to show 'Admission in Progress' then JAMB scrutinize them to market sure the students scored not less than 120 in UTME and Have five C6+ in. o'level

You are very right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Enhance Your College Essay Writing Skills / The Outrageous Steps Parents Took To Get Their Kids Into Elite Universities. / JAMB Reveals How 2019 UTME Will Be Conducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.