Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer (1853 Views)

Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. / Need Help With Application/program For My New Laptop / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
If you have lots of followers on your social media account, this might be an opportunity to get a free brand new laptop. In this short article, I will show you how to use what you have to get what you want.

About the Program
Pro Internet Solutions Limited (RC 1293649), gives its users one brand new laptop every week. All you need do is ask your friends on your social media to recommend you for a laptop. All your friend has to do is vote for you. That's all. So, if you happen to have the highest number of votes in a week, you will be sent N70,000 for your laptop. That's it. It's as simple as that.

How do I participate?
1. You have to be a registered member with a token of N5,000. This gives you access to over 100 courses. You can check yourself at www.pisworld.com/courses for the list of courses on our site.

2. Login to your account to get your recommendation link. See screenshot below for guide:

3. Share the link with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or Instagram asking them to recommend you for a laptop. Here is how your recommendation page looks like:

User with the highest recommendation for the week will be sent N70,000 for his/her laptop. It's easy, simple, and transparent.

Will my recommenders have to pay before recommending me?
No! All they need do is click the recommend button to vote for you. That's all.

What if I lose will I be required to pay another N5k
No! You only pay once.

How many times can I try
Until you win. Let's say you came second with 32 votes/recommendation this week, if you do not relent and keep asking friends to vote for you, you might be the winner next week.

Powered by Pro Internet Solutions Limited (RC 1293649). Visit www.pisworld.com/home/free-laptop to learn more.
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by mustang247: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
So let say 100 persons apply, at d end u gon give just one person 70k, what happens to the remaining 430k.Also what the quality of ur course content.need answers to the two questions.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by asalimpo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by asalimpo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Do BRAND NEW laptops go for 70k?
How frequently should one hav to pay d 5k to be eligible? Every week also?
How dyu prevent scammers from exploiting your system?
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
asalimpo:
Do BRAND NEW laptops go for 70k?
How frequently should one hav to pay d 5k to be eligible? Every week also?
How dyu prevent scammers from exploiting your system?

Thanks for your question.

I'm so certain there are brand new hp laptops that goes for N70k.

The user only pays once. It's not even an annual subscription, it's a one time fee.

About exploiting our system, we ensure the voting system is unique. You can't vote twice for a person. Before you vote, you will be asked to login to facebook for authentication, this heavily cuts down on bots/spams.

I believe I have been able to answer your questions.
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
mustang247:
So let say 100 persons apply, at d end u gon give just one person 70k, what happens to the remaining 430k.Also what the quality of ur course content.need answers to the two questions.

As you can see from the post, the program is powered by a registered company (Pro Internet Solutions Limited). We are not waiting for the user's registration fee to fulfill our promise. Every friday, we will send our winner their reward.

Of course, the course is of high quality.
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by mustang247: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
pisworld:

As you can see from the post, the program is powered by a registered company (Pro Internet Solutions Limited). We are not waiting for the user's registration fee to fulfill our promise. Every friday, we will send our winner their reward.

Of course, the course is of high quality.

But before one can be a winner, one must register with 5k to get their recommendation link right?..if you drop a way to preview the courses that would be great, last time I try accessing the company site, it was down
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
mustang247:

But before one can be a winner, one must register with 5k to get their recommendation link right?..if you drop a way to preview the courses that would be great, last time I try accessing the company site, it was down

As for the course preview, our developers are already working on that. But I promise you, you would love them.

I just checked the link I shared and I discovered there was an error in the link I shared. I have corrected it.

Thanks.
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Our first winner. Visit www.pisworld.com/home/top-10 to see the result.

Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2019
The good news about our program is that you don't lots of votes to win. Last week winner had only 16 votes to win. You can visit www.pisworld.com/home/top-10 to see the top ten users and their votes.
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2019
This Friday, we are gonna pick another winner. Someone will win N70k. You have absolutely nothing to lose joining our platform. Visit www.pisworld.com today to join.
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by scify364(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
contact 08169854580
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
scify364:
contact 08169854580

For more inquiry, please visit www.pisworld.com/home/contact and you will get a quick response from our customer agent. Thanks.
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by pisworld: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Today, by 5pm another winner will emerge and win N70k. A screenshot will be uploaded for proof just as we did last week. Watch out.
Re: How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer by asalimpo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please, change your heading. That FREE BRAND NEW laptop is a deception. N70k can barely buy you a decent good used laptop talkless of brand new. You can honestly say win N70k etc

(1) (Reply)

Dairy Of Javascript Challenge / Exception While Reading JSON Object In Java / Who Can Develop College Course Registration System, And Result Upload For Nce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.