Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Should I Still Give Him A Chance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? (35533 Views)

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lenghtinny(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Of all happenings going on in the world today, this is what's disturbing you.....

You better don't kill yaself for nothingangry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by ghettochild4u(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Move on... U r in love with a Bleep boy
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Am 19 yrs old also. The problem is that I can't get my mind off him
move on

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
sagebot:
Dear, u r still young with crazy, raging hormones..but you have to take a chill...his behaviours alone tells he doesn't respect you or care about your feelings...
Not all love stories end with a beautiful ending.. So, the only thing you can do is to be brave and leave his ungrateful ass instead of going mental thinking of all his doings and doubting yourself because that will follow next...
You are 19 with lots of prospect ahead, so don't jump into another relationship immediately hoping to forget him, having a boyfriend is not a must..Just be careful, selfish and next time allow the guy make more effort in the relationship, like you said you are tired of being heartbroken if he sees your worth, he will stick to you by Gods Grace shocked
Remember time heals all wounds!!! don't be drowning in sorrows for one man matter...Many dey still come
Ok babe. tnx
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by asawanathegreat(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Give him last chance
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by danieljoel759: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
chance the rapper ni

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
NO angry
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

What you feel is infatuation not Love..

Face your studies

11 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by jesmond3945: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Your problem is you are looking for love and acceptance thats why you are having sex like no tommorow. I want to ask you do you have a good relationship with your father? Is he a deadbeat?
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
a guy cheated on you repeatedly and you're still seeking public opinion about leaving him or not?

he enjoy sexx with you or you enjoy sex with him. you are the nemesis of your predicament. a guy haven't even do the introduction? yet you submitted your body to him. you're now addicted to his dicck. I bet you if you leave the guy and go date another guy, that guy will still be phocking u anytime he want

I'm advising you as brother to sister, work on your principle and self decision. this decision is a self decision stop bringing your personal life to a ridicule here. leave that guy and work on your principles

a good guy/men that's even bent on cheating won't do it near you because of respect for you. that guy has no regards for you with your post that I read

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Peterpanny: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

is the guy mambas up to this size,this one you can get ur mind off him

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Meduzah(f): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

How can someone that treats you as such love you? Sometimes you people confuse so many things with love. If he loves why would he do things that hurt you? That's not love. And you shouldn't settle for less because you deserve better. Everyone is entitled to good things

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by atakamus: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Abeg comot for road. The only thing we you girls know na man, sex , date. Abeg we dey do election. Wait first make we see election results. If like kill am. It no concern me.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by namiji2598: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
.ur relationship na ur problem
me I get many problems on my head
19yrs old girl seeking for relationship advice are u okayat ur age u should better focused on ur junior certificate

7 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by bonnyhope: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

19 years old girl is saying that her boy friend knows how to sex her......I weep for this generation

26 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Neil0072009(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

It will be good you leave him before he make you do stupid stuff

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by SirLakes: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Children of nowadays

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
tongue
can you change from partying?
cc: zexy2030 ur bf
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by HeWrites(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

19 and you are already getting diicked...

You even know what a good diicking feels like.. Ewo!!!

8 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

You not liking short women doesn't mean others wont!
You say he loves you and you wanna leave him? You should make your relationship work and not opting out at slight signs of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Twoclans(f): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
One of the most difficult things in this world is for a woman to leave a man who knows how to make great love to her. Girl we both know that a good di.ck is hard to come by. wink

Find a way to make the relationship work,you need to up your game. I am sure you know what i mean.

Wait ohhhhhhhhhh,how old did you say you are again ,19? Oh please you don't know what good sex is yet.Stop deceiving yourself. Focus on been financially independent that is what is in vogue for women now.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by queenitee(f): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
adetoroamos:
If you are in your late 20s or ready for marriage tell him to make the introduction asap but if you just need him to solve your boredom then move on with your life without him �
Introduction won't solve the problem, marriage won't either, this is one of the reasons there are so many broken marriages. So it's a wrong advice.

He simply does not love you or he does but he's not marure(maturity isn't only about age) and you want a mature guy, it's better you breakup and suffer the heartbreak once than getting heartbroken daily.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Just reading comments...
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
grad2012:
Baby gal u ar 19 u are too young to get stock in a complicated life.
You need to get busy with productive things focus on your studies get engrossed in building up your life.
You need to use your youthful age wisely, pls get your priorities right gal.
Thanks for the good vibes grad
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by piroux(f): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Wow, really? And you experiencing this much angst over a man? Or a small boy set?
Of course, he is young, like most young men who have no concept of consequences, he wants to sow his wild oats. And you're standing in his way.
With your whining and 2nd chances.
Grow up. Let him grow in peace. Focus on yourself and your self development. Get some more esteem and self love. Get your education and beef up your IQ. Stop letting sex cloud your mind, no wonder sex is for matured people. And you are not matured.

It shows, especially because you believe he loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Mutemenot(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
I guess you abandoned your mates n go for someone of higher class. It's obvious you are just there for him to satisfy his se.xual desire and as it stands he doesn't even habe feelings for you . I fact pack n go is the o my language you want him to use before you know it's over between u n him.. kindly leave now or you postpone the tearful days
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by procky(f): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
tongue

You are just 19 and you are saying you love him, he s.ex you good. will you concentrate on your books and build a bright future for your self... my dear, in the next five years you won't even remember you once dated him... it's notorious for young boys to cheat and play around... don't invest any emotion...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by eph12(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Once sex is introduced into a relationship, it becomes a problem. If the guy is very good with it, the girl finds it difficult to leave
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Why on earth do people think they can prevent a full grown human being from been themselves? Is love enough to stop the sun from setting or rising? Omg!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by MufasaRebirth: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

As a lady it is very hard to let go of someone you really loved and never cheated on. btw I plan to marry at 23. 19 going to 20 on May so its not bad if I want a serious relationship
Your grammar is bad, try pidgin English next time !!

You are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by queenitee(f): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You say he loves you and you wanna leave him? You should make your relationship work and not opting out at slight signs of trouble.
What you people forget is that according to her, it didn't happen just once, it kept repeating itself and he doesn't show any sign of changing. If he loves her, he would also make effort to make the relationship work. My own advice is don't he foolish because you love him, Relationship isn't about love alone

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.