Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Black Box Of Ethiopian Crashed Plane Found - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Black Box Of Ethiopian Crashed Plane Found (31547 Views)

Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier / Everything You Should Know About The “black Box” Of An Airplane / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Black Box Of Ethiopian Crashed Plane Found by sirkonline(m): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2019
This Reminds me of my flight to Toronto last May, Lagos going thru Franfurt, Cockpit started smoking, We had to land in a dessert in Libya; terrified, We spent upto 24hours there before new plane arrive. To make matter worst, it was fasting season, no food or water, some people in the area had to travel to nearby town to get us food and drinks. Well, i got compensated by the airline with ease, wasnt even expecting it, i think my Citizenship made them do it faster though, and i may be wrong.
Re: Black Box Of Ethiopian Crashed Plane Found by Drdreyy: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2019
nextnear:
but how about the parachute method used to escape a fighter jet pilot. can't it be used in commercial planes that it will automatically eject with the seats as soon as the plane drops to a specific altitude.
is that not a possibility?

The design is very easy to implement in fighter Jets because they usually carry one person on board which is the pilot and usually a military personnel who has been well trained to use a parachute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Customs Seizes Undeclared $68k Cash From Nigeria-bound Family / Ghastly Accident Hits UNIZIK Awka Again - Check Photos / UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.