Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind (8560 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Ganduje:Those Who Annulled Abiola’s Victory Regrouping To Scuttle 2023 Elections / MURIC Blasts APC Members Joining PDP, Says ‘thieves Are Regrouping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Paretomaster1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Quorax:
whatever rocks your life. Elete pomo

Just continue your hate mongering.... While others move forward....
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by id911(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
imam07:
all your votes in the East and ss are insignificant in general election. Whoever the east supports is always a looser. Whoever the SW supports always win. Go back to history. SW votes brought gej into power. SW removed him with their votes. SW votes are determinant. Take it or leave it.

You say weti at the bolded? You sure say you go school at all? SW supported Awolowo in 1979 elections, he lost. They supported Olu Falae in 1999, he lost. This is just a few I wanted to point out. I know you will call me Igbo but I don't care

6 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by nwanyionitsha: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
DMerciful:
I'm from Delta and for Kwakwanso to deliver kano to PDP in this manner makes me forgive his perceived bigotry as it seems he has now learnt to be calm and accommodating so either him or Ribadu has my support when PDP fields either of them!
Which ribadu.? That one is compromised.
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
imam07:
U can never be successful with out having yorubas as your neighbor in Nigeria. If u are in d east as u post this stay permanent there but if u are in Lagos presently or u are planning to go to lagos within 6 months time. Nah dog go chop your dirty mouth.
undecided

You think say na everyone be ibo

ovbio omwemwen

5 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by imam07: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Quorax:

You are wrong.

You are missing the point lol.

The problem with you guys is that it is not about who wins elections but one who is right about who does a better job at it.

If you recall, Igbos warned about the disaster of Buhari should he win the election. You called them hater and all that. What happened in the end? You may wish to deny but you conscience will tell you the obvious.

Stop telling igbos that they always lose... Cos to them that is not important. What is the benefit of winning an election that makes everyone cry? How many people celebrated the just concluded Buhari's win, how many compared to when he won in 2015? Again, you can deny that as well.

Now coming to your assertion: by permutations APC will want to field in a Southerner abi? They are the ruling party abi? Lol grin

You think PDP that is fighting to win back their earlier crown will field in a Southerner? You think they will be foolish to do that?

Who taught them(pdp) this trick? grin

Na dia una eyes go clear.

You see, with the way things are now, Power may remain in the North for a long time...

I am for any southerner cos I know South always move the country forward...

There was a screenshot from a Northerner immediately the results showed Buhari was winning that hinted on what we are currently debating here. I can't find it but I will look for it. There is also an article from. FFK address this and you all called conspiracy theory... The problem is you guys think winning makes u right..

But it is often not. It is like marrying a man wherein the woman start celebrating that she was right to have married him only for the man to turn abusive...
saddist like u can't celebrate nah. When u haters are in the same region, how wld u witness happy people celebrating Buhari victory. Use your number 6 b4 u post.
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by nwanyionitsha: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Quorax:
This post like everyone I have created along this line is born out of genuine concern for the South to consolidate before 2023 and be alert.
Stop this rubbish. Consolidate gini. Never. Every man to himself.

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by KunleyY19(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Quorax:
lol

Then After Osibanjo ...El Rufai will take it again. We will pair Festus Keyamo (SS) with him again... Like that except that SE

Shebi na only dem sabi Calculation...

gringringringrin
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by KunleyY19(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
id911:

You think the fanatical Muslim North will vote an ordained Pastor as Nigerian president? You must be the greatest political novice of the 21 century.

As for the useless guys saying SS would support SW in 2023, you guys must be a comedian. We in the SS will pay Yorubas back for denying the South president in 2015 and settling for VP slot.

gringringringrin

Any Way na Christians go suffer am so far SE/SS hate the Yoruba Christian/Pastor...
No Problem The Northern Rule sha continue...

No Problem...We dey Together...
gringringringringrin
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by imam07: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
LiveByNight:

undecided

You think say na everyone be ibo

ovbio omwemwen
Nah your problem be that. U have ibo brain. Elede.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by imam07: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
id911:

You say weti at the bolded? You sure say you go school at all? SW supported Awolowo in 1979 elections, he lost. They supported Olu Falae in 1999, he lost. This is just a few I wanted to point out. I know you will call me Igbo but I don't care
Why u omitted the modern day politics con dey talk of archive politics. That is the way ibos and the likes think.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by ChangeDchange: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
SW started this betrayal of the south , we had our brother from the south south on the seat , (the SS was lucky to get that and may never get such opportunity again)
buh the greedy sneaky yoruba ppl ie tinubu conieved with north to push a southernner out of the seat ,cuz SW want to be president ,not minding obj was president of resent .

We are ready to support a northerner over tinubu ,,, 2023 will be payback time for SS/SE

4 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by KunleyY19(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
As far as the south isn't united, you are wasting your time.
The only region interested in 2023 presidency is the sw and the north knows it. If you can't get majority votes and support in the south, you are wasting your time.
Even your buhari, his main backers are from his region the north.
This is the confidence the Pdp has as per fielding a northerner who will surely win massively in the SS &SE.

No Northern Politician can get The north on a lockdown like Buhari Did in 2015/19...

Because Buhari is the last set of a dying breed in the north...

APC northern VP will surely hold sway...
And Buhari Legacy Will still be felt especially if he picks his Self Annoited Political God Son "MALLAM"
gringringringrin.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by ChangeDchange: 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
KunleyY19:

gringringringrin

Any Way na Christians go suffer am so far SE/SS hate the Yoruba Christian/Pastor...
No Problem The Northern Rule sha continue...

No Problem...We dey Together...
gringringringringrin
SW started this betrayal of the south , we
had our brother from the south south on
the seat , (the SS was lucky to get that and
may never get such opportunity again)
buh the greedy sneaky yoruba ppl ie
tinubu conieved with north to push a
southernner out of the seat ,cuz SW want
to be president ,not minding obj was
president of resent .
We are ready to support a northerner over
tinubu ,,, 2023 will be payback time for SS/
SE

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by id911(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
imam07:
Why u omitted the modern day politics con dey talk of archive politics. That is the way ibos and the likes think.

So 1999 is not a modern day politics but politics wey dem Abraham played right? Get out from here

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by KunleyY19(m): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2019
ChangeDchange:
southernner out of the seat ,cuz SS want
president of resent .
SE

Baba Shut Up...
How did PDP led federal government affect the SW
You so called brother Marginalized Yoruba's and the only Prominent Yoruba man in his cabinet is now ADB president... Such is life...

From Pius Anyim Pius, Okonjo Iweala , Ihejerika, Edwin Clark, Tompolo, Asari, Diezani, Stella oduah etc...
The man grounded the SW even Lagos Ibadan was snailwalking...What did he do to warrant the support of SW

No Yoruba man was in the 12 topmost position that constituted his reign...

What Goes around has come around
Deal with it...
gringringrin
When it's Yoruba's turn to be in opposition like we did since 1999 to 2015 we will deal with it logically...
We have been Progressive and have always learnt to be in opposition since Awo's time so no big deal...Not like you Guy's that keep Hating

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by KunleyY19(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Even Lagos was tortured by this same PDP...
All because of Jagaban...

But Lagos will always be ahead...
Once Sanwo Completes Lekki Seaport/Airport And Eko Atlantic City...
And Ogun keep Tapping into Lagos wealth through Tax gotten from Industrial Estate's and plants springing up...The SW will achieve steady developmental growth...

Bet Lagos To borrow other state Money Come 2031...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Aragbiji: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See how foolish and delusional you are. You called this person an igbo person.
He is obviously an Edo person.
Smh for your self deceit.
Keep calling all your oppositions igbo. Tuehee...
Definitely, tunde bakare saw an igbo masquerade in the dream.
look at this igbo jew .
lmfao
wail to death o

1 Like

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by ChangeDchange: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2019
KunleyY19:

Baba Shut Up...
How did PDP led federal government affect the SW
You so called brother Marginalized Yoruba's and the only Prominent Yoruba man in his cabinet is now ADB president... Such is life...

From Pius Anyim Pius, Okonjo Iweala , Ihejerika, Edwin Clark, Tompolo, Asari, Diezani, Stella oduah etc...
The man grounded the SW even Lagos Ibadan was snailwalking...What did he do to warrant the support of SW

No Yoruba man was in the 12 topmost position that constituted his reign...

What Goes around has come around
Deal with it...
gringringrin
When it's Yoruba's turn to be in opposition like we did since 1999 to 2015 we will deal with it logically...
We have been Progressive and have always learnt to be in opposition since Awo's time so no big deal...Not like you Guy's that keep Hating
see conspiracy theory .

Immediately jona was confirmed acting president he appointed a new minister for justice from SW ~Adetokunbo kayode .
Under jona Sw had
defence minister twice ,kayode in 2010 and olusola obada from 2011.
Olusegun olutoyin aguga was finance at a time .
And later foreign affairs.

Jonathan wanted lagos , buh he never killed to have it ,and tinubu was not probed and locked up by EFCC.

U ppl can justify ur evil souls all u want ,it wunt change the story

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Bodingo: 12:46am On Mar 12, 2019
KunleyY19:
Even Lagos was tortured by this same PDP...
All because of Jagaban...

But Lagos will always be ahead...
Once Sanwo Completes Lekki Seaport/Airport And Eko Atlantic City...
And Ogun keep Tapping into Lagos wealth through Tax gotten from Industrial Estate's and plants springing up...The SW will achieve steady developmental growth...

Bet Lagos To borrow other state Money Come 2031...
Every yoruba man is from lagos, lagos in no mans land,it is not part of SW.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by nwanyionitsha: 2:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Aragbiji:

Type engilish . I don’t understand Igbo
See this one. Afonja sabi englis. Mi ogbo oyibo. Tuehee...
See you in Sambia.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Gotze1: 2:06am On Mar 12, 2019
ChangeDchange:
southernner out of the seat ,cuz SW want
president of resent .
SE
When you see an easterner shouting SS SE together, claiming payback time. Abeg make you go sleep. They are inconsequential.
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Gotze1: 2:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Bodingo:

Every yoruba man is from lagos, lagos in no mans land,it is not part of SW.
Yeah, according to your father, the owner of Lagos. Won't you tell him to come and remove the Lagos from SW?
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by fadjnr(m): 2:51am On Mar 12, 2019
So much hate in the country. SMH
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Arysexy(m): 4:18am On Mar 12, 2019
[[s]quote author=imam07 post=76572779]all your votes in the East and ss are insignificant in general election. Whoever the east supports is always a looser. Whoever the SW supports always win. Go back to history. SW votes brought gej into power. SW removed him with their votes. SW votes are determinant. Take it or leave it. [/quote][/s]
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Corrosiveman(m): 5:19am On Mar 12, 2019
id911:

You think the fanatical Muslim North will vote an ordained Pastor as Nigerian president? You must be the greatest political novice of the 21 century.

As for the useless guys saying SS would support SW in 2023, you guys must be a comedian. We in the SS will pay Yorubas back for denying the South president in 2015 and settling for VP slot.
......Em go clear for your eyes
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by oyatz(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2019
What's this chap even saying?

Democracy in Nigeria is evolving and you are fixated on the assumption that ethnic identities alone will continue to determine the choice of a president of Nigeria.
For you to be President in Nigeria, there is need for a 'national consensus' and acceptability of your candidacy in at least 24 States.

Amumaigwe:

The real decision makers in the North are the millions of street urchins that have been indoctrinated with the supremacy of the North and Islam and how Yoruba muslims are fake. That's why they don't not allow Yoruba Imams lead prayer in their mosque. Tell me how they can vote a Yoruba Muslim let alone a Yoruba pastor president over a Tambuwal or Kwankwaso? You see the misery awaiting your guys?
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Amumaigwe: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2019
id911:

And they did not support Obasanjo in 1999, he won. It is more of who SW supports looses.
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Quorax: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2019
Paretomaster1:

Just continue your hate mongering.... While others move forward....
I was not born to celebrate mediocrity... But when people talk, most of you think there is something they are not benefiting that is making them complain.

Na una know.

I am just here waiting for mg food to done make I collect my money enter house...
Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Quorax: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which ribadu.? That one is compromised.
my brother El rufai and ribadu shock me. These two men were my most respected guys under obj. They were the youngest then. Along with one igbo guy that was the information minister or so. I can't remember cos just was still in jss lol

1 Like

Re: The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind by Quorax: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2019
Amumaigwe:

And they did not support Obasanjo in 1999, he won. It is more of who SW supports looses.

They hate obj die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umuahia North LG Workers Shut Down Council Over 4 Months Unpaid Salary / President Buhari Hosts Members Of Diplomatic Corps In Aso Rock / Real Owners Of Lagos Have Locked Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.