Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Can’t Do Without Smoking Weed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Can’t Do Without Smoking Weed (12496 Views)

Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Naira Marley Smoking Weed: Legalise It Or Not I Will Smoke It / Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Can’t Do Without Smoking Weed by zaicon1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
On stage, these guys are adored and loved. Crowd applauses them, and all the fans are thrilled by their performances. But have you ever wondered what really gives them that drive and energy?

10. Paul Okoye & Peter Okoye (P-Square)

According to what we heard from a close source, Paul & Peter are worthy to be in this list. Though the duo have never been seen smoking it in public, we heard they always smoke weed before recording any song and it’s a habit they’ve decided to keep secret from their fans.

9. 9ice

9ice is a very talented singer, musician and songwriter. But he is said to be a heavy smoker. Even his first album has several songs with the texts about marijuana and some other bad habits. Moreover, he is allegedly a heavy drinker.

8. Don Jazzy

Popular Nigerian producer is another fan of weed in our list. There were a lot of stories where he was mentioned to have fun with alcohol and drugs. There is even a video of D’banj and Don Jazzy caught smoking.

We believe that all the young fans of these stars understand that there is no need to start all these bad habits just because you love their music.

7. 2Shotz

William Orioha aka 2Shotz, who met his wife on Twitter is known for his expressive behavior. He is told to be smoking and drinking when he is in Lagos for his shows.

6. 2Baba

The rap star has once confessed about his habit:

“Who say 2face no dey smoke, come Festac come see film”.

But he has been trying to quit for several years:

“When it comes to drugs, I can say I drink Panadol sometimes when I have headache. Or I can take Vitamin C. Marijuana? Yes, I have tried it before. I tried it and I felt ire (high).”

5. Timaya

This big star is not keeping his bad habits in secret also. Some of his friends describe him as heavy smoker and drinker.

4. Wande Coal

Wande Coal is another Popular Nigerian singer who love smoking weed too. What else do you expect from a Mushin born nigga?? According to a close source, Wande always smokes before recording any song and hitting any stage to performing meaning, weed inspires him a lot.

3. Wizkid

Baba Nla!!! Extremely talented young rap artist has been caught several times at Elegushi Beach smoking with friends. He also shares some pictures on his social media from time to time where he might be smoking.

2. Jesse Jagz

Jagz is the greatest and he’s not only the greatest in terms of rap but when it comes to getting stoned with Jesse Jagz I wonder how far can you go.

1. Burnaboy

Hehehe! Burna Boy is not just a stage name, of course it tells you everything about him. The Dancehall singer can never go a day without his weed I think this is the major source of his inspiration. When it comes to getting stoned, Burna Boy is god the father, the son and holy smoke…LOL

http:///494a590b_ng

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Can’t Do Without Smoking Weed by Sammyolis: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
The nation of smooker

(1) (Reply)

Happy 34th Birthday To Timi Dakolo / ''No Regrets Going Into Politics'' - Yul Edochie, Actor / Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.