Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court (32568 Views)

2023 Election: Tambuwal, Peter Obi Meet PDP Caucus In Abuja / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election / APC Presidential Campaign Council Rejects INEC Postponement Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by seunmsg(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
VULCAN:
Comprehension is always a challenge for APC members!

Due to ignorance you don't know that cancelled votes differs from those who have not voted.

Even sef, this is Monday so how could 75000 people be waiting to vote ontop an election that held two days ago?

Nothing but sawdust in the heads of BMC

You are the one with comprehension problem my friend. Votes are cancelled for so many reasons but what is generic to all is that valid voters were denied the opportunity of casting their votes for the candidate of their choice.

If the margin of victory is less than the cancelled votes, rerun election must be held to allow those whose votes were cancelled to cast their ballots because the result can still be changed significantly.

1 Like

Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by asawanathegreat(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wahala is looming for inconclusive States in this election
Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by Emma1Oj(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Anyone who hasn't still understood Apc logic in these just concluded election is still a learner. They are systematically dealing with those that betray them, infact they(Apc) want to end their political career.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by muntimabissa: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
visijo:
UP TILL TODAY NOBODY HAS EXPLAINED TO ME THE REASON WHY I WROTE JUNIOR WAEC.
Throw that dirty paper away joor.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by hush15: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
seunmsg:
Waste of time and effort. Why should you be declared winner with a slim margin of 3413 when over 75,000 valid voters have not cast their ballot? Better go and start preparing for the rerun and stop chasing shadows.

A win is a win. When they knew the cancelled votes matters, why cancel?
Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by GoldHorse(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Cabble4:
God! Manhood Yakubu!
This guy is a mess. He has allowed our democracy to be truncated. In sane climes, he ought to be prosecuted and possibly jailed.
Judiciary will be littered with inconclusive elections.Such has never happened in the history of the commission.
It's a shame ApC that all these happened under your watch-Buhari.

Your post is inconclusive....!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by OYAY(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
Better. You need to begin to fight for your rights now or never. I'm so glad you're a well-informed lawyer who knows what to do. Apc wants to use inconclusive elections to rig as they did in osun state. Winning isn't by force. I wonder why they didn't declare inconclusive elections nationwide during the recent presidential elections marred by violence.
Check the reason behind declaring election inconclusive before showcasing ignorance in the public. Tambuwal is the head of the ignoramus for spewing this trash.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by Charly68: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
What can court do when INEC says we have not finish their assignment.. Will the court force INEC to proclaim a winner against their will..everybody has its own constitutional responsibility ..
Re: Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
OYAY:

Check the reason behind declaring election inconclusive before showcasing ignorance in the public. Tambuwal is the head of the ignoramus for spewing this trash.
As if I said I didn't know. Insult is all I can see, no single sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) / Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos / 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.