Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (47157 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by Benreu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank
i will pray for u
Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by kmaster007: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
pastors now adays ehn
Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by OyinO: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Made4naijalove:
See this pastor trying to heal madness out of this woman on the road.

Who come dey craze now?

Cause the woman sef come calm.

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/pastor-seen-trying-to-heal-madness-out-of-a-woman-on-the-road/

Another fresh scam. However, he didn't meet the violent type.
Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by OyinO: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Built2last:
This one is a true one not those whose powers only work in church

Work where Which church? TV scam? Arrangee miracle? Have you witnessed someone you know healed of blindness, doformed birth defect, crippled limbs or raised from grave before? And the story is inconclusive but you've already concluded.
Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by geoffery90(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2019
happney65:
Am sure the pastor is a buharist...Na them no dey get sense dey do nonesense.The woman suppose break something on his coconut head.. grin grin
U harsh o
Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by teeboy100(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Masama:
How did you know he is a pastor?
because he wore cap and hold a tesbih😁😂
Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by Chiprince007(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Truefaith:
THE MAN IS NOT A FOLLOWER OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

HE DOESN'T KNOW HIM.

HE IS NOT BORN AGAIN.

HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN

HE IS A PENTECOSTAL OR CHARISMATIC 'PASTOR'.

THEY ARE OCCULT PEOPLE THEMSELVES.

Did you ever hear the Lord Jesus Christ or any of His Apostles having a running battle with a demoniac?

PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS ARE HINDUS AND BUDDHISTS MASQUERADING AS CHRISTIANS.

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity". MATTHEW 7:22-23

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/10/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/

Oga what is doing your head. Why are you saying something you do not know.. I pity you oooo
Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2019
OyinO:

There is no follower ofJesus Christ in Nigeria of today.
there are but very few.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.