Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,441,756 members, 5,496,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 March 2020 at 01:26 PM

How Can I Clone A Phone Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Clone A Phone Number? (1711 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by BigMandingo: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please house, how do I clone a phone number?

And if you offer this service, contact me

wa.me/17402396005
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by Generalnomercy: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Really you need this?
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by 9tailskid(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Really you need this?
I need it. If you can do it then reply my quote
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by Duchman67: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
BigMandingo:
Please house, how do I clone a phone number?

And if you offer this service, contact me

wa.me/17402396005

Can help clone a number.This is how it works.....
You send your calls through my server and put any caller id you want. It must be numbers only caller id....no letters but you can't receive calls on it.

There are some verifications involved and sometimes telecos don't pass the caller id
And I have European,USA and Asian numbers. You receive calls on these and we forward the call to any phone you want
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by bravesoul247(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
So numbers could be cloned?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by Duchman67: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
bravesoul247:
So numbers could be cloned?

Not really but you can spoof the callerid of a call.
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Duchman67:

Not really but you can spoof the callerid of a call.
how?
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by Duchman67: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
how?

You will need an asterisk server and know how to config a dial plan. Asterisk has a syntax used to config the dial plan. You can do a lot of stuff with calls originating or passing through the server.
All telecos in Nigeria run softwares very much like asterisk in their backend to route calls.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2019
Duchman67:

You will need an asterisk server and know how to config a dial plan. Asterisk has a syntax used to config the dial plan. You can do a lot of stuff with calls originating or passing through the server.
All telecos in Nigeria run softwares very much like asterisk in their backend to route calls.
wawu! can't understand all these but Thankls for the insight tho
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by Duchman67: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
wawu! can't understand all these but Thankls for the insight tho

You are welcome......
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by jericco1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Duchman67:

in a layman's word? angry embarassed
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by CubixNG: 2:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Call RapidBTS for

advanced IP PBX technology and the robust asterisk call center management software QueueMetrics,

Yeastar now offers an integrated system capable of both smart telephone management and powerful call center analysis, to provide a consistent customer experience.

Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2019
CubixNG:
Call RapidBTS for

advanced IP PBX technology and the robust asterisk call center management software QueueMetrics,

Yeastar now offers an integrated system capable of both smart telephone management and powerful call center analysis, to provide a consistent customer experience.

Can you clone a phone number?
yes/no
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by snapon(f): 12:57am On Dec 08, 2019
We clone Mt n and other networks at affordable rates.

Wassup me @ 08089104331
Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by manytnx(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26
Contact me to get your number cloned.

Re: How Can I Clone A Phone Number? by YangaBabe: 9:24pm On Mar 26
The question should be why would you want to clone a number that isn't yours? Cos I'm sure if it's your number you won't clone it

(1) (Reply)

Http://mtnclaim.t35.com: Are They Real? / Models Nokia Phone That Supports Online Televison/3g Streaming. / Best Phone Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.