Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. (2062 Views)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / PDP Raises Alarm Over Plots To Impeach Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by FelixEchezona(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
As widespread condemnation continues to greet the ignoble role of the Commander of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in Rivers State, Mr. Akin Fakorede in last Saturday Governorship and State Assembly polls in the State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the State says it is at a loss as to how the Electoral Officer (EO) in-charge of Khana Local Government Area, resurfaced at INEC’s office in Port Harcourt, Monday morning, after he was forcefully taken away by Akin Fakorede earlier on Sunday. 302 more words [ click link ]
https://megafetch.com/rivers-pdp-raises-questions-as-missing-eo-resurfaces-at-inec-office/
Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by buhariguy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
FelixEchezona:
As widespread condemnation continues to greet the ignoble role of the Commander of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in Rivers State, Mr. Akin Fakorede in last Saturday Governorship and State Assembly polls in the State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the State says it is at a loss as to how the Electoral Officer (EO) in-charge of Khana Local Government Area, resurfaced at INEC’s office in Port Harcourt, Monday morning, after he was forcefully taken away by Akin Fakorede earlier on Sunday. 302 more words [ click link ]
https://megafetch.com/rivers-pdp-raises-questions-as-missing-eo-resurfaces-at-inec-office/
akin fakorede and thief wike, their fight not dey end?
but thief wike must go,
my target is to remove thief wike and thief fayose must go,
APC is not after rivers money.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by seanfer(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
buhariguy:
but thief wike must go,

Many People don't know the Genesis of the Crises between Akin Fakorede and Governor Wike..... Akin Fakorede was the DPO of Kala Police Station just a ston throw from Wike's House, They both work together when Wike was the Obio-Akpor LGA chaiman and Even when Wike was the Chief of Staff Akin Fakorede was His best Police Officer and so many secrets between them. Things started going south between them when Wike was sacked as the Chief Of Staff and Amaechi started using Fakorede as a weapon to tame Wike's atrocities in Rivers State. So whenever Wike is shouting Akin Fakorede People should know that He is scared of getting exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by asobo: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
seanfer:

Many People don't know the Genesis of the Crises between Akin Fakorede and Governor Wike..... Akin Fakorede was the DPO of Kala Police Station just a ston throw from Wike's House, They both work together when Wike was the Obio-Akpor LGA chaiman and Even when Wike was the Chief of Staff Akin Fakorede was His best Police Officer and so many secrets between them. Things started going south between them when Wike was sacked as the Chief Of Staff and Amaechi started using Fakorede as a weapon to tame Wike's atrocities in Rivers State. So whenever Wike is shouting Akin Fakorede People should know that He is scared of getting exposed.
Who is scared?

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
asobo:
Who is scared?
The way most of you online take these politicians ehn, Wike is not as good as you online supporters at the moment. Have you heard Wike's noise since morning?
He knows what's up. PH is as calm as an ice water today because most of the people who knows what's up are watching.

Most PDP leaders are also tired of Wike and his authoritative style of leadership.
Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by Xisnin(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

The way most of you online take these politicians ehn, Wike is not as good as you online supporters at the moment. Have you heard Wike's noise since morning?
He knows what's up. PH is as calm as an ice water today because most of the people who knows what's up are watching.

Most PDP leaders are also tired of Wike and his authoritative style of leadership.
PH is calm because soldiers are everywhere.
Don't judge the whole Rivers state by the views of your family and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by Xisnin(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
asobo:
Who is scared?
Please ask him.
He claimed Fakorede have Wike's secret but he is refusing to release it.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by Generalnomercy: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
buhariguy:
but thief wike must go,

Go and remove thief tifnubu in Lagos first.

I blame rivers people that haven't roasted that Yorubastard SARS officer.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by donc26(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

thank you my brother you have said it all. Someone from Ariaria will come online and tell us what's happening in River state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
donc26:
thank you my brother you have said it all. Someone from Ariaria will come online and tell us what's happening in River state
Businesses are going normal in the city and most people are still in shock.

If I wasn't a HOD at my work place today, I would have been insulted for laughing at most of them thinking Wike is an immortal.

Most of my subordinates were just angry when I told them that there is nothing to change what's on ground but they couldn't say anything out of fear.

If you follow the elections in Rivers State since 2016, you would have gotten a glimpse of how the election would have gone before now. PDP win ratio is not up to 30% in Rivers State since Buhari came on board.
Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Xisnin:

PH is calm because soldiers are everywhere.
Don't judge the whole Rivers state by the views of your family and friends.
I am talking because I'm here.
One of my colleagues in the office told me how he went to Khana local government to do some ballot work for Wike. He is even calm now self plus other people are relaxed.
Who do you think want to die for Wike or Amaechi?
Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by DerrickzB: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
seanfer:

Hehehe.. and who are you to knw about this info?? Continue running around like an insane zombie.. Talk is cheap sha

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. by buhariguy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
asobo:
Who is scared?
thief wike is scared because he is gone for good of rivers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Was One Of Architects Of June 12 Annulment - Kingibe Alleges / Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This / Federal Tertiary Institutions Staff Now Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.