₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,574 members, 4,934,521 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2019 at 09:48 PM

I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (29384 Views)

2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Jimjamd1st: 10:27pm On May 15
Rotex111:
. How far with ur health after taking herbs. I'm in same shoes. please reply
Well, I have not gone for test again though I have gotten another offer even twice better than the former. Yes! I did medical too. Hepatitis B is nothing bro. It's only something when you don't know
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by romanusgab(m): 10:54pm On May 15
Sorry , yes HCV is not good

You need to do LFT In the Leb
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by AngryParrot1: 11:13am On May 16
Joana222:
Good day fam.

Please help me with suggestions, I was having stomach discomfort, went for normal check up and I was told I tested positive to hepatitis C. (never heard of it before now) thought it was something I'd just take drugs but doctor said its a viral infection and explained to me after that I was shocked and felt very bad.

I went to 3 different labs again, 2 came out positive, I negative. Then I went back to my doctor, he said I should go for viral load test that it will cost about 30k for the test.

The doctor also said they have treatment but a month will cost me 170k and the treatment will last for 6months (that's over 1 million)

I can't afford that money and he also said that after treatment my test will always be positive but the viral load will be zero (meaning that I will be free of the virus but that the result will always be positive)

I have done some research and I noticed hepatitis c affects the liver, there are some people online that claim they have the drugs and that at the end of using their drug, I will never test positive to the virus again.

I am devastated and confused, depressed is an understatement. Please any experienced doctor or pharmacy or anyone that ever experienced such or know someone.

Please save my life....

Hi. Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver. In fact many liver diseases are as a result of inflammation. When d liver is under attack, it cannot function properly. Thereby accumulating toxins, which in turn will be an advantage to the virus (food & shelter).
But if the liver can be detoxified, continuously, d immune will gain an advantage, and the virus will be denied food & shelter. The body being designed to heal & repair itself will work its magic. I have seen this working for some. I speak as a naturalist.
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by mfm04622: 3:29pm On May 16
Contumely:

Name the best.

I really can't say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age / Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.