Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (38426 Views)

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Sagay212: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rebornhombre:
OP, you are walking corpse if you don't do something about it now, you can use both traditional and modern medicine, you really need help as soon as possible. I remember when I had hepatitis B, though not as Viral as Hepatitis C in 2003 it was only by God grace that I survive, even the doctors believe it was miracle. Even the student doctor was promoted because of my case in Lagos island general hospital.

Hepatitis B may scar the liver (cirrhosis) and lead to liver cancer. Hepatitis C: Formerly known as "non-A, non-B hepatitis," hepatitis C is the most common form of viral hepatitis. ... Hepatitis C also infects up to 90 percent of HIV-infected injection drug users. And it is more severe in patients with HIV.

Ignorant idio.t spreading false information. Hepatitis C can actually be cured totally while chronic hepatitis B can only be maintained and not totally cured.

You people will just be yapping trash. And you have internet to Google these things and learn.

OP do not let any slowpoke scare you. Google is free, you will get very useful information and most importantly, just go to NIMR in yaba to consult professionals. Am these prices you are quoting are ridiculous. Don't use hypertension to kill yourself and do not ever patronize any bastar.d that tells you to dm them for any solution. Nigerians can be very evil , yet they'll blame politicians for everything. Always looking for ways to scam.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Chill2: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Go for quantitative hep C test. False positive result is common with kit test for hep C. Your result will likely come out negative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by SmallmebigGod: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Generalnomercy:

all you people looking for an opportunity to zap people's small money.

why not suggest that thing you think you want to tell him in secret?

say it here or remain silent .
I hope you are OK. Stop jumping into conclusion like puma. I work in a teaching hospital and I have direct link with the organization I mentioned . I already told him what he needs to know , I can attend to him , link him to the clinic or take is blood sample online but if I can direct him to where he can get the same subsidized care in case he is not in Lagos. If I ask or had intention of asking him for money let God judge me and God Judge you too if you are wrong in this your accusation. Your kind made it difficult for people to help others.e-diot

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by greatlinda(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hepatitis B&C is a deadly illness....pls go for the test and if u re lucky to be negative go and take the vaccine it's just 1000 naira for a month which u will take for 3 months and u will be save from it for 10 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
finalboss:
please can you tell us things you knw abt it ? Summary pls
I only know that its mode of transmission is similar to that of hiv and its deadlier than hiv in terms of effect.

You dont have to have an open cut/wound before contacting it unlike hiv, but by touching the blood of an infected person.

Whenever any healthcare worker want to attend to you, observe the glove and make sure it hasnt been used before or check out for bloodstains on it.

5 Likes

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Chileads(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Viking07:
Hmm, same thing killed my Aunt. Please seek treatment urgently o!
Oga easy na,.. you wan put pesin for coma.
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by febo15(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
udomoh:
Viral load test can't be 30k. It is actually between 5k to 7k in many labs.

Be wary of that doctor.
Oga viral load test is ranging between 30k, so the doctor is right, go and confirm the actual price for VLT.
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
lucky u... its curable, unlike hepatitis b

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by WhoBeThisMan: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Richdad50:
embarassed

Two Options I will lay out for you. Any of them will work. Just remain focused and believe.

1. We all can rally around on Nairaland and contribute money for your treatment. We can raise a thread for that while the Mods will actively advertise the thread. The money that will be raised will cover your treatment. However, people like sincerity thus, you must publish your Med records to enhance believe.

2. Prayer of Faith. You will enter into a prayer of faith declaring your healing in the blood of Jesus. Take the communion for 7days and as you eat the bread and drink of the wine, you will release the healing power of Jesus on your Liver. Place your hands on the Liver and declare the promise of the healing power of the Holyspirit on your organ.
A word of prayer for you; dear Lord Jesus, I release your healing power upon his Liver right now. Recieve the promise of healing and wholeness. In Jesus name, Amen.

Joanna, I have seen the miraculous and tasted the undiluted power of healing in Christ Jesus. I have also seen men walk to the hospital and recieve treatment. Anyone your heart carries will work for you.

Richdad
God bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by owho1: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
dante0147:

I advise you try other hospitals.

Yes he may try other hospitals but it Not about the hospitals,the drugs(antivirals) which are effective are expensive. Even if u get the prescription and source it outside the hospital, it is still expensive.

Even monitoring of treatment is expensive.

The good thing is, it is curable,especially when treatment is started in good time.
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Hedonisst: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maxmavis:
I just finished struggling with an infection. Spent over 53k buying drugs and injections over 7 months. Herbal root of 1k cured me within 2 weeks.

I don't need a soothsayer these days to trust herbal drugs. You have nothing to lose

Modern 'orthodox' medicine is a scam, for the most part. Doctors, pharmacists drug companies and the entire industry are in it for the money. They have to eat, and they can only eat when they keep you sick and desperate.

The most effective cures are only simple inexpensive remedies - herbal especially.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by ePrive(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
What is hepatitis C ?

Hepatitis C is a disease that causes inflammation and infection of the liver. This condition develops after being infected with the hepatitis C virus (HCV). Hepatitis C can be either acute or chronic.

Unlike hepatitis A and B, there’s no vaccine for hepatitis C, although efforts to create one continue. Hepatitis C is highly contagious, which explains the high number of people with the disease

The symptoms of acute hepatitis C set in quickly and last a few weeks. However, chronic hepatitis C symptoms develop over a period of months and may not be apparent at first.

Hepatitis C is transmitted through blood-to-blood contact with someone infected with HCV. It can be spread through:

- organ transplants
- blood transfusions
- sharing items such as razors or toothbrushes
- sharing needles
- child birth (from a mother with hepatitis C to her baby)
- sexual contact if blood is exchanged

Hepatitis C symptoms
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) state that approximately 70 to 80 percent of people with hepatitis C don’t have symptoms. While this is true, some people report mild to severe symptoms. These symptoms include:

fever
dark urine
loss of appetite
abdominal pain or discomfort
joint pain
jaundice

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by cmikel: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
GOD will heal you and protect you

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by owho1: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
delete military hospital from the equation,

general hospitals are your best bet.

......best of luck!
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by BioTeck: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Joana222:
Good day fam.

Please help me with suggestions, I was having stomach discomfort, went for normal check up and I was told I tested positive to hepatitis C. (never heard of it before now) thought it was something I'd just take drugs but doctor said its a viral infection and explained to me after that I was shocked and felt very bad.

I went to 3 different labs again, 2 came out positive, I negative. Then I went back to my doctor, he said I should go for viral load test that it will cost about 30k for the test.

The doctor also said they have treatment but a month will cost me 170k and the treatment will last for 6months (that's over 1 million)

I can't afford that money and he also said that after treatment my test will always be positive but the viral load will be zero (meaning that I will be free of the virus but that the result will always be positive)

I have done some research and I noticed hepatitis c affects the liver, there are some people online that claim they have the drugs and that at the end of using their drug, I will never test positive to the virus again.

I am devastated and confused, depressed is an understatement. Please any experienced doctor or pharmacy or anyone that ever experienced such or know someone.

Please save my life....

Start taking Mistletoe aqueous extract... 1 glass cup 3 times daily for 3Months.

You can also get CBD Oil... Teaspoonful 2wice daily
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Uniquequy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
First of all check the viral load this will enable you to know the stage if it's at incubation period, acute etc. If the viral load is low one can live with it for many years as long as you didn't aggravate.
Mind you. You need to stay away from alcohol, too much consumption of chemical drugs so as not to over work your liver and smoking especially this act makes the virus damage organs of the body.

4 Likes

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by IbrahimDamola: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
princeso2020:

Do not be sad, there is hope. RIBOCEINE is the key, call or whatsup: 08027454606
Scammer, ribocein Kor! Riboflavin ni!

Open better don't patronize all these wolves trying to sell you crap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by martineverest(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
How can it infect someone please
same way with HIV....but the rate is faster than hiv
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Sagay212: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jimjamd1st:
Well, thank God for life o. I discovered i had Hepatitis B during a pre-employment with one of the biggest bank in Nigeria as a core staff, was denied the job. Went for my personal test, liver is perfectly ok. Though, i immediately option for tradomedical sha, still on it o but God have been faithful. Sent you a pm, please reply

Don't send him any pm. Whatever you want to say to him, type it here. I don't know why people just like to take advantage of others. OP go to professionals like you have been advised. Do not let NL scammers add more to your problem.

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Hmajeed(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Taeewo:
Hcv is easy to cure, assuming its Hbv, u will spend much....

I was confirmed Hepatitis C positive on the 15th of January 2018 and confirmed negative on the 23rd of June 2018 after using a drug worth #125,000 (#41k ➕
* 3) for 3 months with the combination of Herbs concoction gotten by my mum..

The man selling the drugs is on Nairaland..

Bless you brother... I hope the OP sees this
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Doktajay5: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Joana222:
Good day fam.

Please help me with suggestions, I was having stomach discomfort, went for normal check up and I was told I tested positive to hepatitis C. (never heard of it before now) thought it was something I'd just take drugs but doctor said its a viral infection and explained to me after that I was shocked and felt very bad.

I went to 3 different labs again, 2 came out positive, I negative. Then I went back to my doctor, he said I should go for viral load test that it will cost about 30k for the test.

The doctor also said they have treatment but a month will cost me 170k and the treatment will last for 6months (that's over 1 million)

I can't afford that money and he also said that after treatment my test will always be positive but the viral load will be zero (meaning that I will be free of the virus but that the result will always be positive)

I have done some research and I noticed hepatitis c affects the liver, there are some people online that claim they have the drugs and that at the end of using their drug, I will never test positive to the virus again.

I am devastated and confused, depressed is an understatement. Please any experienced doctor or pharmacy or anyone that ever experienced such or know someone.

Please save my life....

SO SORRY MY DEAR. HOW EVER IS NOT AS BAD AS U THINK OKKK...

NOW LISTEN GOOD. FLEE FROM THAT DR WHO WAS MENTIONING MILLIONS FOR U OKKK. GO TO LASUTH IKEJA, LUTH IDIARABA, GBAGADA GENERAL HOSP. ETC IF U ARE IN LAGOS.

WHEN U GET A CARD, REQUEST TO BE REFEREED TO A GASTROENTEROLOGIST.
B4 GOING, ENSURE U GO WITH THE RESULT OF A VIRAL LOAD.

STARTING U ON TREATMENT DEPENDS ON THE VIRAL LOAD OKK..IF THE LOAD IS NOT UP TO A WHO DEFINED MARGIN, U DON'T NEED ANY DRUG YET IT MEANS UR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT IT. UR IMMUNE SYSTEM WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF IT.
HOWEVER, IF IT IS ABOVE IT, U NEED TO START TREATMENT WITH ANTIVIRAL AGENTS. WHICH R QUIET REGULATED BY GOVERNMENT TO AVOID ABUSE AND RESISTANCE.

THEY ARE WAY WAY WAY LESSER THAN THE FIGURES U WERE TOLD PLEASE. MAKE NO MISTAKES ABOUT THAT OKK.
ALSO THAT PERSON TELLING THEY WILL TREAT U CHEAPER AND IT WILL GO AND U WONT TEST POSITIVE AGAIN IS A THIEF. FLEE FROM HIM HE IS A JOBER. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHATS HEPATITIS C VIRUS OKK.

SO U CAN GET VIRAL LOAD DONE AT AIR FORCE HOSPITAL IKEJA AT A CHEAPER RATE OK....THEN GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH A CONSULTANT GASTROENTEROLOGIST IN ANY OF THE GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS I MENTIONED ABOVE U HEAR.

THE COST OF THOSE DRUGS ARE WAY LESS THAN WHAT THE DUDE WANTS TO COLLECT FROM U PLEASE.

THE ESSENCE OF THIS POST IS TO TELL U THAT:

1. IS NOT SO MUCH A BIG DEAL AS HEPATITIS C VIRUS DOESN'T HAVE STIGMA LIKE HIV.
2. IS NOT QUICK TO SPOIL SOMETHING
3. U CAN LIVE AND DO AND ACHIEVE ALL U WANT ON EARTH WITH IT.

4. IF U EVENTUALLY START TREATMENT, U CAN GET VIRALY SUPPRESSED IN 6 MONTHS ALTHOUGH THE ANTIBODIES WILL STILL BE CIRCULATING IN UR BLOOD TO FIGHT FURTHER RISE OR REPLICATION OF THIS VIRUS IN UR BODY.

THESE ANTIBODIES ARE ACTUALLY WHAT THE TEST DETECTS AS POSITIVE OKKK. SO IS NOTHING TO WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by IbrahimDamola: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Davd52:

I have the sickness too but it's gone I can help you out call me on 07060680044 am a serving Corp member

Ndi ohi...Ndi ohi juru ebea bikonu!

Se won fi oriburuku sepe fun Yi ni!?! sad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Doktajay5: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maxmavis:

Are u stupid? Why bring death here?

BUT IT KILLS NOW Y R U AGGRESSIVE??
IF SHE HAS A POOR IMMUNITY IT CAN SHUT DOWN HER LIVER FAST NOW. WHAT ELSE IS DEATH??

HIAN......JUST BECAUSE U WANT TO SALE HERBAL CONCOCTION TO HER NWAA OOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Samnwaugo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
My friend you are not positive. You ran the test while you where taking a drug, maybe a strong antibiotics or anti-inflammatory which has a chemical reaction to the litmus used in carrying out the test. Free your system from any form of drugs or chemical composition, I bet you will chat me up for good news. I await to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thank you all for your input. I will start by going for a viral load test. Thank you all
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by mfm04622: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Aragbiji:

How do I process NHIS?

Just go to the NHIS office in your state.

Also, NHIS is the government run health insurance, there are many health insurance schemes run by private companies. If you have the means, you can check them out too.
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Ariya02(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
take lamivodine and levoline

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Notatribalist(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Joana222:
Good day fam.

Please save my life....

herpa means liver. Itis means inflammation. So what u have is inflammation of the liver, and such condition is caused by virus..honestly no western medication/hospital drugs can cure you,they can only help manage your condition .your body is natural and you need natural medications to cure that virus... What I just told you is the real fact about diseases. Doubt me?kindly ask a honest doctor.
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sagay212:

Don't send him any pm. Whatever you want to say to him, type it here. I don't know why people just like to take advantage of others. OP go to professionals like you have been advised. Do not let NL scammers add more to your problem.
Lol, he is not the op na, i need to know more. i am already chatting with the person i need to speak with. God forbid, i have everything at my advantage to be an international fraudster (a leader for that matter), i turned it down. Na nairaland i wan come scam people. Person wey dey sick for that matter. Get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. / Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.