Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 AM

He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic (3341 Views)

Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Built2last: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
From his Facebook wall

Click on translation on his wall.

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Built2last: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
His pic

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by BeautifulGuy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thank God for your life
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Masama: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why you dry fear death?
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by daddytime(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
May I and my loved ones get delayed the day the enemy or death will be laying siege for me prematurely...except when the creator says "yeah son. ..your time is come"...only then should I be let go quickly and painless...

10 Likes

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by LordIsaac(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
When it is not time, it is not time. He should stay greatful and do good for the time left.

1 Like

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by BlackDBag: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
It wasn't your time yet.
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Pearlqueen(f): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
And they say, every disappointment turns out to be a blessing.
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by DesChyko: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Talk about a disappointment being a HEAVY blessing.

Meanwhile, Google Translate should request for the original language this was posted in to improve on their translation software.

It took the grace of God to read until the end of this success story. embarassed
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by crackhouse(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by DavidEsq(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
DesChyko:
Talk about a disappointment being a HEAVY blessing.

Meanwhile, Google Translate should request for the original language this was posted in to improve on their translation software.

It took the grace of God to read until the end of this success story. embarassed
Omo I no c grace o. I just dey swipe dey scan dey go. I cannor coman do my eye something.

1 Like

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Khaleell001(m): 12:37am On Mar 12, 2019
Those saying "premature death" or "death is not my portion" should not deceive themselves with these phrases because they mean nothing. Absolute nothing!
The radical truth which we shirk from telling ourselves is ,when that time comes;whether old or young, whether you are an infant or toddler,whether you are strong or weak it shall come when it's your time.
Know that no doubt,that the moment you were born death started searching for you.

Will this man who escaped this plane crash live forever? definitely not.
Because those who died in the plane crash never really saw it coming. People like Prof Pius Adensami never saw it coming too yet, it happened .

The American Senegalese musician Akon once said in one of his songs: "Live your life every day like it's gonna be your last because you are not promised tomorrow. "

People these days are so arrogant as if they own this earth, more people especially youth behave as if they have had a deal with angel of death at what time, when, how and where it should come whereas, death do not send anyone a post card.

Now to those celebrities and their cheerleaders who flaunt and promote all sort immoral behaviour,they should know that we shall all die and give account for our actions.
No body,I repeat nobody, will escape death no matter the number of times they feel they have "cheated death"
It is an inevitability.

We shall all die whether through road accidents, plane crash, ship capsizing, arson, drowning, assassination, sickness (whether terminal or non terminal),during our sleep or even falling to the ground while walking.
We shall all die!

So now that you know the truth, are you living right?
Do you think your degrees, American citizenship, your intellect, your philanthropic works and all that will stop or act as a barrier from death from reaching you?

Did your pride get in the way of following the one and only true message of worshipping God as He should be worshipped?

Did your pride in your culture or way of life stopped you not follow the one true message of Al-Islaam?

Did you ever feel inclined towards thinking about how all these things you and I keep gathering will end?
Think ,reflect.

God does not care how long you and I live in this life, but He cares more importantly about how our souls will be saved from eternal damnation.
Many people have died while I was writing this quote and more will die after you've finish reading this quote.
You and I may be next on the list.
The big question is: what have you prepared when that time comes?

5 Likes

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Khaleell001(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2019
daddytime:
May I and my loved ones get delayed the day the enemy or death will be laying siege for me prematurely...except when the creator says "yeah son. ..your time is come"...only then should I be let go quickly and painless...

Amy bro, death is inevitable.
This life was not designed as a lasting place.
It is just a testing ground.

We shall all die whether sooner or later.
Premature death or anything like "death is not my portion" is not part of God's scheme of things He does what likes .
The question is are you living right?

1 Like

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by jchioma: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Yoruba says, "surulere", - make haste slowly.

May God order our footsteps aright.

This man's time has not come.
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Emmyk(m): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Thank God for his life.
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by lonelydora: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2019
We will always be late for Tragedy in Jesus Name. AMEN
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Every disappointment is a blessing.............IN DISGUISE!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Blackpromise(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Well said bro....Hope you dont mind if i copy ur writeup..
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Blackpromise(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Khaleell001:
Those saying "premature death" or "death is not my portion" should not deceive themselves with these phrases because they mean nothing. Absolute nothing!
The radical truth which we shirk from telling ourselves is ,when that time comes;whether old or young, whether you are an infant or toddler,whether you are strong or weak it shall come when it's your time.
Know that no doubt,that the moment you were born death started searching for you.

Will this man who escaped this plane crash live forever? definitely not.
Because those who died in the plane crash never really saw it coming. People like Prof Pius Adensami never saw it coming too yet, it happened .

The American Senegalese musician Akon once said in one of his songs: "Live your life every day like it's gonna be your last because you are not promised tomorrow. "

People these days are so arrogant as if they own this earth, more people especially youth behave as if they have had a deal with angel of death at what time, when, how and where it should come whereas, death do not send anyone a post card.

Now to those celebrities and their cheerleaders who flaunt and promote all sort immoral behaviour,they should know that we shall all die and give account for our actions.
No body,I repeat nobody, will escape death no matter the number of times they feel they have "cheated death"
It is an inevitability.

We shall all die whether through road accidents, plane crash, ship capsizing, arson, drowning, assassination, sickness (whether terminal or non terminal),during our sleep or even falling to the ground while walking.
We shall all die!

So now that you know the truth, are you living right?
Do you think your degrees, American citizenship, your intellect, your philanthropic works and all that will stop or act as a barrier from death from reaching you?

Did your pride get in the way of following the one and only true message of worshipping God as He should be worshipped?

Did your pride in your culture or way of life stopped you not follow the one true message of Al-Islaam?

Did you ever feel inclined towards thinking about how all these things you and I keep gathering will end?
Think ,reflect.

God does not care how long you and I live in this life, but He cares more importantly about how our souls will be saved from eternal damnation.
Many people have died while I was writing this quote and more will die after you've finish reading this quote.
You and I may be next on the list.
The big question is: what have you prepared when that time comes?

Truer words has never been written....Hope you dont mind if i share ..

1 Like

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Khaleell001(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Blackpromise:

Truer words has never been written....Hope you dont mind if i share ..
The quote is not monetise. please do share.

1 Like

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Dacronym(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76576392:
Every disappointment is a blessing.............IN DISGUISE!!
Correct!
God Be with us all

Meanwhile Pls Y'all Check out My Siggy for Quality Customised Soccer Jerseys. 10k only Per Jersey

1 Like

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Kingluqman(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Thank God for your life... it's just not your time.
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by AllenSpencer: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2019
BeautifulGuy:
Thank God for your life

What has God got to do with this?

Are the other passengers who died worshipping the devil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by AllenSpencer: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
LordIsaac:
When it is not time, it is not time. He should stay greatful and do good for the time left.

And those that died had their time up already right?

Where do you generate all this fictitious beliefs?

1 Like

Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Topmaike007(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2019
daddytime:

Amen ooo
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Topmaike007(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:

What has God got to do with this?

Are the other passengers who died worshipping the devil?
our God said he will have mercy in whom he will have mercy on Biko the man don receive the mercy cheesy
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Topmaike007(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2019
I am happy for the man and same Time sad for those to that Lost their Lives..
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by LuciferAdvocate(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
"He lives to die another day".
Re: He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic by Olibboy: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
All die na die...na God o

(1) (Reply)

How Is Tax Calculated Abroad? / Jaw-dropping Present: Boy, 14, Swims With Crocodiles For His Birthday(photos) / Traveling To Naija: Any Tips On Public Transportation From Murtala M. Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.