Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now (6091 Views)

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? / This Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Alive, What About You? (pics) / The Best Song For You During Meditation, Yoga, Relaxation And Even Luv Makin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
She's a sec girl, just imagine those light skinned cute sec sch girls, they re still upcoming but surely they have a glorious future.

Shes a neighbour, used to greet her mum a lot cus she has a cute daughter.. daughter in turn greets me a lot until we got close enuf to exchange digits, i kept my distance cus (Mi o le je ki omode fi agba sere) but shes been randomly sendin me some raunchy pics on whatsapp and calling me baby and i cant resist .
It feels awkward but damn at d same time it feels good. I'm torn btw this two feelings.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by faithfull18(f): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gaspardd:
She's a sec girl, just imagine those light skinned cute sec sch girls, they re still upcoming but surely they have a glorious future.

Shes a neighbour, used to greet her mum a lot cus she has a cute daughter.. daughter in turn greets me a lot until we got close enuf to exchange digits, i kept my distance cus (Mi o le je ki omode fi agba sere) but shes been randomly sendin me some raunchy pics on whatsapp and calling me baby and i cant resist .
It feels awkward but damn at d same time it feels good. I'm torn btw this two feelings.
Agbaya

42 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Eroms4life17(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Chairman, na scandal you take dey play so. you better carry that your prick go fvck ashawo than to start what u cannot finish

15 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Chairman, na scandal you take dey play so. you better carry that your prick go fvck ashawo than to start what u cannot finish
Pessimist. I am always in favour of love cus its a beautiful thing.
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Fidelismaria: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oh lawd

I cover my sisters with the blood of Jesus

shocked shocked

Well I think you need to buy her a gift too so as to let her subtly know bout your intentions

fortunately for you I can help with that

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by amaniro: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
PEDOPHILE

1 Like

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by amaniro: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Or better still..... Vaseline....

5 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
amaniro:
PEDOPHILE
The most endearing term thats has ever been used on me is "dear" most of the girls ive dated called me by my name. But this girl calls me "baby" i mean that name just weak me.

Have you ever been called baby b4?
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by amaniro: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

The most endearing term thats has ever been used on me is "dear" most of the girls ive dated called me by my name. But this girls calls me "baby" i mean that name just weak me.

Have you ever been called baby b4?

That's your business. She's still a minor.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by lilmax(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
wait till she's 18
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilmax:
wait till she's 18
She looks 20 angry angry
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
amaniro:

That's your business. She's still a minor.
Dont worry, she is in safe hands
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Eroms4life17(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

Dey deceive yourself there!
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Bintabisiriyu: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
My broda the bible says, catch dem young. E beta mek u chop dis girl now or else b4 u knw na her puscy go turn National cake, nobodys favorite. Im tellin you.

1 Like

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Felimax(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
The same age I met my darling wife 8yrs ago. Dont molest her please, look deeply into her she might be your potential partner. Loose her and you may never have such opportunity your entire life. Girls at this age if serious with their life can make the best kind of partner. So much to learn from you, so much to remember you for but please dont go close if you are still a street boy.

11 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by OneCorner: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

Lies

1 Like

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Kojochyke(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
From a fellow NAIRALANDER 's forth coming album...
Already
jamming in radios in the South n East.. Pls download and save to
ur playlist so u can play on repeat.
Big Kojoe_Area Baby*
Now available for downloads Via

https://www.my360vibes.com.ng/2019/03/music-kojoarea-baby.html?m=1

Twitter @Kojo_Gandas, @Big_Kojoe
Instagram : @Big_Kojoe WhatsApp +2347032946408
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by omohdesmond(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Your own don better
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by lonelydora: 5:40am On Mar 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

Do not engage in street romance, bro. Your name will be stained in the nearest future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

Do not engage in street romance, bro. Your name will be stained in the nearest future

Hmmmm, this made me have a serious rethink
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2019
bro d pvssy is yours for the eating....if u don't fvck it now you will definitely regret it in d nearest future....u won't have dis type of opportunity in The next 4-5 years,by then she would have become a big, high class slay queen and u will have yourself to blame...... take my advice bro ,and do d needful.....am telling you out of experience

3 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
bro d pvssy is yours for the eating....if u don't fvck it now you will definitely regret it in d nearest future....u won't have dis type of opportunity in The next 4-5 years,by then she would have become a big, high class slay queen and u will have yourself to blame...... take my advice bro ,and do d needful.....am telling you out of experience

This again lol...the worst emotional pain is the feeling of regret...guess i would def go on with this
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by mungoparks: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Bro i have been there before son,kill her with your touch suck on her pvssy and see if she will ever like your door step grin
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Depressedkidd: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

Baba, na pikin she be. Enough grown up girls dey around. Secondary school girls will always want to throw themselves at older 20 something year olds, landlords and neighbors kids will want to throw themselves at older guys, but once gbege enter, nobody will care if they are they ones that made moves or three themselves at you. Make you control your prick carry am go outside go find babe wey be your age o.
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2019
All these sec school girls sef... Very tempting grin

Me sef get one wey I dey eye, we don dey talk sef but it's soo obvious she's not yet matured. She can't even be discreet. Always hyperactive and excited whenever she sees me. I go just behave coded like big bro, cos na same street. If I con smash am, she no go even let me rest again. And na f*ck up, cos I'm highly respected in my neighborhood.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Headlesschicken(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2019
undecided Chaii i fear for the unborn one's....
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by myself13: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2019
ceeroh:
All these sec school girls sef... Very tempting grin

Me sef get one wey I dey eye, we don dey talk sef but it's soo obvious she's not yet matured. She can't even be discreet. Always hyperactive and excited whenever she sees me. I go just behave coded like big bro, cos na same street. If I con smash am, she no go even let me rest again. And na f*ck up, cos I'm highly respected in my neighborhood.
We re in d same shoe right now. I dont kno if i shld just let it slide or i shld just let things roll. She is d aggressive one here. But if i shld let it slide, i know her feelings for me wont last and i will regret it.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

We re in d same shoe right now. I dont kno if i shld just let it slide or i shld just let things roll. She is d aggressive one here. But if i shld let it slide, i know her feelings for me wont last and i will regret it.

Exactly. What I plan to do is keep it on a low. If it works out, fine.. If it doesn't, I'll go for her elder sister. grin
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Having same issue now. Though, this one is a grown up girls and a neighbor. She's been over me for a while now and she keeps talking about her boyfriend whenever she's around me.
I don't really know her intention over me. Maybe it's just friend or to go into a relationship.

Pls, anyone that know how girls mentality is should help me out here.
I'm confused cry
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Tupacc: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2019
If she’s not a free giver, just cool down to know what she’s wanting. Girls like that got a high tendency to make a good spouse if your not a fuckboy. It has happened to me before but I was a fuckboy. I got to know that she was a V & I kept her at hand. All other guys in the hood thought we were dating. Luckily she got admission so fast & I link her with a very good friend of mine that’s not a fuckboy. Now they’re about getting married.

But in which ever way, use your Six!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Tupacc: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Tnnig:
Having same issue now. Though, this one is a grown up girls and a neighbor. She's been over me for a while now and she keeps talking about her boyfriend whenever she's around me.
I don't really know her intention over me. Maybe it's just friend or to go into a relationship.

Pls, anyone that know how girls mentality is should help me out here.
I'm confused cry

Don’t be confused bro. Just cool down & keep following up with her trills. If you sensed she wanna be coming near you often, try making time for her. With time, you’ll get to know!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatherhood Has Really Changed Me .. Photos / Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? / Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.