Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: (3119 Views)

Rejoinder : Why Kwarans Must Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki / Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates / Open Letter To Senator Bukola Saraki From Chief Edwin Clark (Old Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by adem30: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
And Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki BECAME A LAUGHING STOCK:

Months ago some gullible Nigerians were hailing this Man as the smartest Politician in Nigeria. Some said he is the greatest Maradona of Nigeria Politics that can't be subdued.

They went further to mock Mr. President, saying that Bukola SARAKI has outplayed and outsmarted him in Politics despite his Power of incumbency. The President has never been bothered by such unpleasant comments towards him, he instead ignored SARAKI and allowed Kwarans to decide his fate politically. Just in 48hrs before you could say 'I was there', Kwarans through the O TO GE Political movement reduced SARAKI to a crass nonentity with no POLITICAL relevance.

SARAKI that was on top of his game a few months ago is now a laughing stock in Kwara politics And I ask: where are those elements pushing him while he was exhibiting initial gragra?

President BUHARI has all what it takes at his disposal to deal with Bukola SARAKI mercilessly and even reduce him to political dustbin but he ignored him and allowed the Kwara electorate to do the needful on him. This they did on February 23rd, 2019.

As we speak now, SARAKI is evidently looking emaciated and dejected and he doesn't attend public functions if invited anymore. He only sends Representatives to such events these days. He now avoids public gatherings like plague.

We reliably gathered that he is now mostly seen in Mosques and organised family worship @ home these days.

The lesson here is: don't be faster than your shade in life, and don't be too desperate and arrogant too. SARAKI's Case is Food for Thought.[/quote]And Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki BECAME A LAUGHING STOCK:

Months ago some gullible Nigerians were hailing this Man as the smartest Politician in Nigeria. Some said he is the greatest Maradona of Nigeria Politics that can't be subdued.

They went further to mock Mr. President, saying that Bukola SARAKI has outplayed and outsmarted him in Politics despite his Power of incumbency. The President has never been bothered by such unpleasant comments towards him, he instead ignored SARAKI and allowed Kwarans to decide his fate politically. Just in 48hrs before you could say 'I was there', Kwarans through the O TO GE Political movement reduced SARAKI to a crass nonentity with no POLITICAL relevance.

SARAKI that was on top of his game a few months ago is now a laughing stock in Kwara politics And I ask: where are those elements pushing him while he was exhibiting initial gragra?

President BUHARI has all what it takes at his disposal to deal with Bukola SARAKI mercilessly and even reduce him to political dustbin but he ignored him and allowed the Kwara electorate to do the needful on him. This they did on February 23rd, 2019.

As we speak now, SARAKI is evidently looking emaciated and dejected and he doesn't attend public functions if invited anymore. He only sends Representatives to such events these days. He now avoids public gatherings like plague.

We reliably gathered that he is now mostly seen in Mosques and organised family worship @ home these days.

The lesson here is: don't be faster than your shade in life, and don't be too desperate and arrogant too. SARAKI's Case is Food for Thought.

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Bobby4090: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shame on Saraki

1 Like

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Whobedatte(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mumu OP
Someone lost an election so you dey write epistle.
Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Was Buhari a fool or a failure when he lost twice?

Whether he wins or not, it's only a fool who will deny Saraki's brilliance in politics.
Not winning this time alone does not make him a fool or a failure. Life is always like that, you can't win always...
Continue laffin @ Saraki when ur bank account is not enough to flash glo to glo
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:

Whether he wins or not, it's only a fool who will deny Saraki's brilliance in politics.
Not winning this time alone does not make him a fool or a failure. Life is always like that, you can't win always...

Buhari lost 3 times but retained his 12m votes till 2015 when he finally won.

How many votes will Bukola carry into subsequent elections? Hint: he got only 68k votes on Feb 23rd cool

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Mahsums: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
U mean Jack Bauer?

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Afamed: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na the Nairaland Pikin them sent Saraki to journey of no return

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

How many votes will Bukola carry into subsequent elections? Hint: he got only 68k votes on Feb 23rd cool
I asked a simple question and you're diverting the point...
Was Buhari a fool or a failure while he was loosing all along?
Or is it possible to always win in life?
If you think Saraki is a thief, yes! He is, but all Nigerian politicians are thieves. Okorocha, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fayose, Obasanjo, GEJ, you name them. Less I forget, Buhari is also a Nigerian politician. Therefore, Buhari is also a thief...
Stop living in denial, kiss the truth and have your peace

1 Like

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:

I asked a simple question and you're diverting the point...
Was Buhari a fool or a failure while he was loosing all along?
Or is it possible to always win in life?
If you think Saraki is a thief, yes! He is, but all Nigerian politicians are thieves. IOkorocha, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fayose, Obasanjo, GEJ, you name them. Less I forget, Buhari is also a Nigerian politician. Therefore, Buhari is also a thief...
Stop living in denial, kiss the truth and have your peace

Ayam not dragging with you o.

Buhari carried his 12m votes till he won. Just encourage Bukola to carry his own 68k votes into the next elections he will try to enter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
I would simply not conclude that fast.
How exactly have you reduced a politician who have at least risen to the peak of his political career as a senate president? And as a former number one citizen of his state?

Let us not misinform ourselves. To claim that Saraki is reduced would mean that he has forfeited all the post-privileges attached to his profile, otherwise, he is like a ram that 'carries bottom to the back' , na power he go bring o.

2 Likes

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by proxillin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Otoge in Kano already...
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Ayam not dragging with you o.

Buhari carried his 12m votes till he won. Just encourage Bukola to carry his own 68k votes into the next elections he will try to enter
What do you mean u aint dragging with me? Your arguments should be within the context and not the 12m and 68k votes you're talking about
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Chikpat(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Forget Saraki the most scandalous SP

1 Like

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:

What do you mean u aint dragging with me? Your arguments should be within the the context and not the 12m and 68k votes you're talking about

I'm within context.

Buhari lost, we agree. Bukola lost, we no argue.

Buhari carried his 12m votes into 2015 and used them as spring board to bounce to victory.

Try and encourage Bukola to hold his 68k votes close so they can serve as spring board for his next appearance

2 Likes

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
GideonOludayomi:
How exactly have you reduced a politician who have at least risen to the peak of his political career as a senate president? And as a former number one citizen of his state?

Let us not misinform ourselves. To claim that Saraki is reduced would mean that he has forfeited all the post-privileges attached to his profile, otherwise, he is like a ram that 'carries bottom to the back' , na power he go bring o.

Don't mind dem. I wonder why people try to paint some politicians black while considering some of their counterparts to be saints ... Smh
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I'm within context.

Buhari lost, we agree. Bukola lost, we no argue.

Buhari carried his 12m votes into 2015 and used them as spring board to bounce to victory.

Try and encourage Bukola to hold his 68k votes close so they can serve as spring board for his next appearance
If you still consider this 12m and 68k vote stuff to be within the context of my initial post which prompted you to mention me, then I see no reason to reply ur mentions anymore.
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
GideonOludayomi:

He’s done. Nigeria will improve on its elections. By the time he’ll try to come back, votes will be more accurate and the people will be even more enlightened. He needs to just focus on his Medical Practice. Stealing Govt money is a job hes now been fired from, his employers say they don’t want him anymore.

2 Likes

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:

If you still consider this 12m and 68k vote stuff to be within the context of my initial post which prompted you to mention me, then I see no reason to reply ur mentions anymore.

Suit yourself my man

1 Like

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by seunfly: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
I'm only happy for Kwarans, I grew up in kwara and Saraki is a very bad example of Godfatherism. Under him kwara has remain the same since 2003 when he took over from Muhammed Lawal instead of kwara to improve, Saraki's pocket only improved on monthly bases. People compare Tinubu and Saraki and want the same thing for Tinubu, even though I don't like Tinubu and his antics but no one including the worst enemy of APC or Tinubu can deny the fact that Lagos is the most improved and consistent states in southern part of Nigeria except probably Akwa ibom and nobody can deny that Lagos doesn't start and execute projects upon projects since 1999 but kwara in not the case all states that shares baundries with kwara except kogi has good roads but when you get to kwara side, u will get a very bad road. The only 2 projects I can attribute to saraki's 16 years rule of kwara are kwara state university and over head bridge in post office.

3 Likes

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
He’s done. Nigeria will improve on its elections. By the time he’ll try to come back, votes will be more accurate and the people will be even more enlightened. He needs to just focus on his Medical Practice. Stealing Govt money is a job hes now been fired from, his employers say they don’t want him anymore.
Poor analysis of politics...
Before 2015, Atiku was considered a thief, after supporting Buhari and APC, the thief perception about him died until he came out to contest in 2019 which he became a thief again... Politics is a different ball game, it doesn't take rocket science to understand that
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by tuniski: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Whobedatte:
Mumu OP
Someone lost an election so you dey write epistle.
Mtcheew
Don't mind him.
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Suit yourself my man
So be it...
When you are analyzing politics, analyze as politics by calling a spade a spade. Different things happen in politics by chance, any disappointment from the current winning party or even a decamp could have the majority of Kwarans chanting Saraki all over again.
There is one thing I don't always rule out in politics, POSSIBILITIES
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:

So be it...
When you are analyzing politics, analyze as politics by calling a spade a spade. Different things happen in politics by chance, any disappointment from the current winning or even a decamp could have the majority of Kwarans chanting Saraki all over again.
There is one thing I don't always rule out in politics, POSSIBILITIES

That's why I'm advising you to tell Bukola to use his 68k votes as the foundation for his comeback just as Buhari used his 12m votes.

I've seen miracles happen so Bukola could be lucky

2 Likes

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by olagbola45(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:

Y can't d brilliant won him d election dey beat him home and away

Bleep saraki kwara ti gbon never will he ever rule kwara again

1 Like

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

That's why I'm advising you to tell Bukola to use his 68k votes as the foundation for his comeback just as Buhari used his 12m votes.

I've seen miracles happen so Bukola could be lucky
Well, whether Saraki returns or not, it doesn't increase or reduce my bank account. Moreover, I'm not even from the SW, SS or SE, but the point I want to make clear is that Saraki cannot be considered a fool or a failure when Nigerian politics is the subject of discourse.
In fact, he is the first SP to have utilized the maximum power devolution to the legislative arm of government...
You consider him a failure, others consider him a hero and life goes on
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
respect80:

Well, whether Saraki returns or not, it doesn't increase or reduce my bank account. Moreover, I'm not even from the SW, SS or SE, but the point I want to make clear is that Saraki cannot be considered a fool or a failure when Nigerian politics is the subject of discourse.
In fact, he is the first SP to have utilized the maximum power devolution to the legislative arm of government...
You consider him a failure, others consider him a hero and life goes on

Congratulations that you consider him a hero.

If he isn't coming back, good for him and the country as he'll finally practice his medicine.

However, if he plans on making a comeback, those 68k votes are vital. He shouldn't lose them

1 Like

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
olagbola45:

Y can't d brilliant won him d election dey beat him home and away

Bleep saraki kwara ti gbon never will he ever rule kwara again
I can see how lazy I am not to realize that not winning in an election automatically means one isn't brilliant.
Well, all those who won in this year's election were all brilliant while those who lost are all fools abi?
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by StOla: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why Saraki is finished is that he does not even have a singly state assembly lawmaker under his influence, talkless of the state executive or federal political officers.

Truly, Saraki is finished completely.

1 Like

Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by respect80(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Congratulations that you consider him a hero.

If he isn't coming back, good for him and the country as he'll finally practice his medicine.

However, if he plans on making a comeback, those 68k votes are vital. He shouldn't lose them
I will stop quoting you at this point, but after you sleep for some time, try and wake up, then go through our conversation so far, I'm sure you will learn something.
Peace
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by XYZ123: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
B
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by LKO(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Buhari's 12 million votes was from the entire country. Saraki's 68k votes was just from a senetorial district of his state. If he had contested for presidency like Buhari he wouldn't have got only 68k votes. His votes would have been in millions as well.

Saraki a medical doctor, a former presidential aide, a two term governor, a two term senator, a Senate president till June. Who is your FATHER?
Re: And Senator Bukola Saraki Became A Laughing Stock: by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:30am On Mar 12, 2019
LKO:

Buhari's 12 million votes was from the entire country. Saraki's 68k votes was just from a senetorial district of his state. If he had contested for presidency like Buhari he wouldn't have got only 68k votes. His votes would have been in millions as well.

Oh, he actually did contest a national primaries and he got less than 200 votes. Maybe you can help him add it to the 68k. It should get him close to 69k which is not too far from 12m votes I guess

Saraki a medical doctor, a former presidential aide, a two term governor, a two term senator, a Senate president till June. Who is your FATHER?

Pele o, Saraki's slave. Maybe if you had introduced your own father, I might have been tempted to introduce mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu:Status Of 100 Bilion Tax Evasion By Alpha Beta And Bullion Van Petition / Oruku Crisis: Enugu Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Calls For Memoranda / Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.