Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

APC Wins 23 Out Of 26 House Of Assembly Seats In Ondo: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins 23 Out Of 26 House Of Assembly Seats In Ondo: (264 Views)

Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Wins 23 Out Of 26 House Of Assembly Seats In Ondo: by adebayoabiola: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has won majority seats in the Ondo state house of Assembly election held on Saturday.

In the results declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the state and made available to newsmen , the APC won twenty-three (23) seats.
The Opposition People’s Democratic Party(PDP) won only two seats while Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) got the remaining one seat.
The APC won in Akoko North West I & II ; Akoko South East; Akoko South West I & II ; Akure North ; Akure South I & II ; Ese-Odo ; Ifedore ; Ilaje I & II ; Ile-Oluji/Okeigbo and Irele state constituencies.

Also the party won in Odigbo I & II ; Okitipupa I & II ; Ondo East ; Ondo West 1 ; Ose and Owo I & II .
The PDP won in Idanre and Akoko North East Constituencies, while ZLP won Ondo West 1 constituency.
The ruling APC lost the state to the opposition PDP during the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

(1) (Reply)

Election: Betrayals Of 2019 / Abducted Atiku Presidential Spokes Person Regains Freedom / Aisha Buhari Mourns With Families Of Victims Of Collapsed Building At Itafaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.