Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri (55724 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
jush390:
u are a lazy weak man, Lagos was build by our colonial master for all Nigerians and when our colonial masters left, federal government of Nigeria with support of all Nigerians build all the major infrastructures u are seeing in Lagos today with oil money from Niger delta region and not from Ibadan or Osun state. I expected u to compare Ibadan or Osun state to any eastern state not Lagos , compared Ibadan with Enugu state, compare Ekiti with IMO state . The cocoa house that your Awolowo build was at dugbe in Ibadan not Lagos, anything that has to do with Oduduwa investment was all in Ibadan and not Lagos. All the major infrastructures u are seeing in Lagos today such as apapa port tincan island, all the major roads, express and highways in Lagos was build by federal government of Nigeria National Stadium, national thear Muritala Muhammed airport was all Federal government And not Tinubu or Awolowo. If you think your state government is working as u claimed why have they not been able to build the above mentioned infrastructures in Ekiti or ibandan by the state government if those state, almost all the bank in Nigeria belong to easterners, most of the companies in this Lagos belongs to outsiders, your father don't have a single structure in Lagos, I put it to u that u are tenant who is adding no value to the economy of this state called Lagos. You have abandoned ur state of origin and lay claimed to Lagos because of the wealth of Lagos created by outsiders while weed had take over your fathers family land in main town that you actually came from.

All these your long story won't change the fact that Lagos is better than the whole east put together. Even if I show you prove that I own a house and other lands in Lagos .You won't believe bcus good things don't happen to you(my bad). grin Tomorrow morning go to the major motor parks in your area and see the ways your brothers are running to Lagos on a daily.
Thank God you know that it's the naija delta that as oil and not your east. What do you guys really have ghan ghan ?
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by durangokid: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
abokikhalifa:

So you don't have land in your state for business abi ?
. What is land here, let me tell you, you people think igbo like Lagos no no no, igbo man is a business man , they are in Lagos because of the proximity of the airport and seaport which federal government built only in Lagos
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
durangokid:
. What is land here, let me tell you, you people think igbo like Lagos no no no, igbo man is a business man , they are in Lagos because of the proximity of the airport and seaport which federal government built only in Lagos

Oga Make I hear word. Tell your government to do all their possible best to make life easy for you all by providing basic needs like sea port and airport so that you can develop your region. Help us decongest our small Lagos. Biko

1 Like

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by durangokid: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Oga Make I hear word. Tell your government to do all their possible best to make life easy for you all by providing basic needs like sea port and airport so that you can develop your region. Help us decongest our small Lagos. Biko
we'll you are right but first you must know that it was not Lagos State government that built the airport and seaport in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
abokikhalifa:

You no get one single sense .Delta, bayelsa, state that are rich oil state have been ruled by pdp since 1999 till date. Yet you don't have anything good coming out from these state. You only know how to train militant and ipob terorist. Do me a favour and go to GIG, ABC etc motor park tomorrow and see the way your brothers are running to Lagos on a regular. Una govt no get levels at all. Tinibu will continue to accommodate your dirty ass

Its Lagos your state? If not just shut up already
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
abokikhalifa:

All these your long story won't change the fact that Lagos is better than the whole east put together. Even if I show you prove that I own a house and other lands in Lagos .You won't believe bcus good things don't happen to you(my bad). grin Tomorrow morning go to the major motor parks in your area and see the ways your brothers are running to Lagos on a daily.
Thank God you know that it's the naija delta that as oil and not your east. What do you guys really have ghan ghan ?

Pls, who developed this Lagos you've been shouting? If you talk about any western states, I won't say word, but pls stop acting like Lagos was developed by the state government.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Why no go back to your own state, and leave Lagos since you want it decongested
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
sydneyboss:

I was born, breed and raised in Lagos state. Lagos is my home
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
sydneyboss:

The only time I spent outside Lagos is during my university days .
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
sydneyboss:

Pls, who developed this Lagos you've been shouting? If you talk about any western states, I won't say word, but pls stop acting like Lagos was developed by the state government.

The state government both past and present are making sure all hands are on deck. If not Lagos would have been like aba
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
sydneyboss:

Its Lagos your state? If not just shut up already

Lagos is my state. Was born, breed and raised here man. No kill yourself
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2019
abokikhalifa:

I was born, breed and raised in Lagos state. Lagos is my home

Does that makes it your state? I was also born and breed in Lagos. Does that make Lagos my state?
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 2:00am On Mar 15, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Lagos is my state. Was born, breed and raised here man. No kill yourself

Over what, if I use your criteria to judge this, I am also from Lagos, born breed, raised here.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 2:01am On Mar 15, 2019
abokikhalifa:

The state government both past and present are making sure all hands are on deck. If not Lagos would have been like aba

Funny enouhh, those in aba make more money than u. The hustle is on bro, no lazy man in iboland
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
sydneyboss:

Funny enouhh, those in aba make more money than u. The hustle is on bro, no lazy man in iboland

Waiting abia state get apart from ariaria market ?
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
sydneyboss:

Over what, if I use your criteria to judge this, I am also from Lagos, born breed, raised here.

Good stuff.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
sydneyboss:

Does that makes it your state? I was also born and breed in Lagos. Does that make Lagos my state?
E no concern you bro. Am a Nigerian and I love my Lagos
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Waiting abia state get apart from ariaria market ?

Travel and see yourself, no be to get ask me
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
abokikhalifa:

E no concern you bro. Am a Nigerian and I love my Lagos

Lol, , that's what you said
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
sydneyboss:

Travel and see yourself, no be to get ask me

Abia state to my school back then is just 1 hour drive. I use to visit arieria market some weekends.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by BuBBley(f): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
[[b][/b][b][/b]quote author=Dareal90s post=76588364]
Lol, dirty roofs nd ur brothers full there selling gala nd bread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Police Plan Posting Of Kolo Yusuf To Kano - Daily Nigerian / Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.