Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (55461 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Iziquiel(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
BlackSpanner:
With this results, the presidential results for Kano should be revisited. How can APC win the presidential elections & lose the Governorship
Too many illiterates on Nairaland. Just read yourself,then pause for a while and think.

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by afroxyz: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
deliveryboy:
The north (Kano state) have proven once again that they are the real MVPs when it comes to politics, devoid of extreme sentiment unlike their Igbo counterparts when are caught up in a Stockholm syndrome under PDP, a party that have recorded more damage in their region. Kano people ditched sentiments and voted for a better future for themselves, the incoming governor knows second term would not be an automatic ticket but would largely depend on his performance. Great Kano!

this is what happens when you engage your mouth before your brains. Please tell me what Jigawa and Katsina governors did to warrant a second term. Also explain to me why APC was able to gather much votes from Benue despite high rate of attack from fulani herdsmen. Enugu and Anambra states have enjoyed relatively good administrations. Why in Imo, the hegemony that Rochas was trying to instal has been dismantled. so what exactly is your point? How can you use one state to generalize for the whole region? Next time boy, think before you talk lest you expose your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by egojeny1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gbagam, declared inconclusive. Channels tv live

3 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Ark111: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Inconclusive

2 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by metrixserv: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kano is inconclusive. Just confirmed

3 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by NinjaMetahuman: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Passionate888:
Have you not seen some convicts that are truly innocent of the crime that they were accused of?
okay now i see that you are just being annoying.

how is this related to ibori's case?

ibori was arrested in london and accused of stealing and money laundring with the money he stole and properties he bought as evidence...
ibori pleaded GUILTY in other to have his prison time reduced from 25 to 13 years.

so how exactly does it relate?
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Judicible(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Frankiss44:
Confirmento.. While they were crazy putting all their resources to hunt down Wike in far away Rivers State, Kano we slipping through the back door
Hey hey hey hey hey
PDP play mature politics
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by searchlight: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Charmingrascal:
While the so called Educated South Easterners in Abia voted their underperforming Governor the Northern illiterates are giving Ganduje a Governor that has performed very well in Kano a hard time retaining his seat just because of a leaked video.
What development is in Abia State? A state where there are whole lot of abandoned projects, where workers beg the Governor before salaries are paid, apart from Aba tell me developed places in Abia State. Still y'all voted him because he is PDP.
Again I will say to the Igbos, you people should learn how politics is played. Y'all are voting underperforming Governors because they are in the political party you like. It will cost you people a lot even with all the support for PDP your region is not considered for Presidency in 2023. Y'all should stop playing "anywhere belle face" politics.
Is it that you like corrupt leaders who do nothing in your region or y'all are blinded by your hatred for Buhari and APC because the party arrow heads are from the SW became you chose to alienate yourselves? Y'all should think twice
shut the gutter you call mouth zombie. it is all about kwankwaso's influence. if kano people are sophisticated why would the vote overwhelmingly for and under performing president who supported thief Gandollar? whoever harbors criminals is a criminal. you can change the minds of gullible zombies but not me. Kwankwaso won Kano state and nothing more
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by nasoeb: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Winning majority votes doesn't guaranty a winner sometimes, it happens in the united states.
In Nigeria you need to win 2/3 of the local government to guaranty as a winner.
How come you are now an expert in mathematics simply because won.
No go wound yourself oh
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by olarent: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Who are those people misleading the people.?Kano election is declared inconclusive.the total number of cancel is much more than difference between the two

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by nonsobaba: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sufisunni:
Keep deceiving yourself with "kwankwaso betrayed Atiku. Atiku is seen as a thief, same thing affecting Ganduje.
I know that atiku is a thief, I supported buhari to win and I am glad he won. What I am saying is that the crowd that came for atiku's campaign in kano did not really love him, they just came for kwankwaso. Kwankwaso should have told atiku in clear terms that they wouldn't vote for him instead of giving the thief false hope.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Passionate888: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
okay now i see that you are just being annoying.

how is this related to ibori's case?

ibori was arrested in london and accused of stealing and money laundring with the money he stole and properties he bought as evidence...
ibori pleaded GUILTY in order to have since prison time reduced from 25 to 13 years.

so how exactly does it relate?
Can't you just answer my question?
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by NinjaMetahuman: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Passionate888:
Can't you just answer my question?
not until you delete your stupid unrelated question.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Ark111: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
I seems to like the competitive nature of 2019 elections. Good for our democracy. The end result is that the voter is the king.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by bamoproperty: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
maestroferdi:
Kwakwanso...the original grandmaster..
The kano people have spoken and voted against corruption,if kwankwanso is the original Grand Master as you claim ,why did any of his candidate not win the Senate ,house of reps etc,if you are looking for original grandmasters go to states like Lagos(tinubu),kwara (lai Mohammed and abdulrahman,),enugu (ugwanyi and nnamani) etc,

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
tommykiwi:
Yes, the best result from dis Fraudulent election.

Atleast PDP really shows their strength.

Congrats to Kano people!

Congrats to the Governor elect!

Congrats to PDP party!

Congrats to all PDP supporters!
Men!!! The election is inconclusive declared by Inec ... Problem dey ohhh
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Iziquiel(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
seriously dude? are you for real or just trolling?

was ibori just an accuse/suspect or an ex convict?

if you dont know the meaning of convict, why not just google it instead of embarrassing yourself here?
Leave that guy, he's a fool. Just imagine a wretch like him trying to defend a man that was convicted for money laundering.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by fruqy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
The election has been declared inconclusive
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by noisy45(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
PDP is not a party to beat
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by adelekeolu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
power belongs to the people

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by deco22(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Chevronstaff:
Ganduje lost Kano because of the dollar saga, Ibori still controls Delta Politics. Who is an Illiterate?
Buhari endorsed Ganduje even though he claims to be fighting corruption, yet it is Ibori that is the illiterate.

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Sufisunni: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
I know that atiku is a thief, I supported buhari to win and I am glad he won. What I am saying is that the crowd that came for atiku's campaign in kano did not really love him, they just came for kwankwaso. Kwankwaso should have told atiku in clear terms that they wouldn't vote for him instead of giving the thief false hope.
very true
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Sonoyom(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
You mean the Babarigabullion man?
aka dollar collector
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Passionate888: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
not until you delete your stupid unrelated question.
Gandollar is a thief, the video evidence is there for all to see. Ibori was mere allegations, he was coerced and tricked into admitting that he 'mismanaged' Delta state funds.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by truthstands20: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is a clear evidence that Atiku won the 2019 presidential election. How come a state INEC claimed buhari scored 1.4millions votes is now being won by PDP in the governorship election? Buhari should be ready as total disgrace is coming his way very soon. God is at work.

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Iziquiel(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
It means Kwankawaso entered into agreement with buhari to allow him get kano with ease. Kwankwaso betrayed atiku. It also means Igbo presidency in 2023 is no longer feasible as PDP will give Kwankwaso its presidential ticket to have any hope of regaining power. Igbos keep sinking with no end in sight!
There's now an agreement between PMB and Kwankwaso all of a sudden because of the results of the guber election in Kano. Some of you guys are very funny, how you come up with these conspiracy theories baffles me. So, was there also an agreement between the 3 elected APC senators and Kwankwaso?
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sonoyom:

aka dollar collector
grin
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by NinjaMetahuman: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
Passionate888:
Gandollar is a thief, the video evidence is there for all to see. Ibori was mere allegations, he was coerced and tricked into admitting that he 'mismanaged' Delta state funds.
[/s]Bleep off dunce.

which evidence do you have that abacha stole?
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by ozo13(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Chevronstaff:
Ganduje lost Kano because of the dollar saga, Ibori still controls Delta Politics. Who is an Illiterate?
help me ask them o.learnt even in jail he was still picking who governs delta state.my friend from Delta was even telling me though he stole em try for the state grin
Ppl love to shift goal post when the stealing thing favours them

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by UncletC: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Winning majority votes doesn't guaranty a winner sometimes, it happens in the united states.
In Nigeria you need to win 2/3 of the local government to guaranty as a winner.
did Buhari win 2/3?
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Bgetto: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
They will never listen you BROSS and they will never rule this country again and they have been brainwash or program

Charmingrascal:
While the so called Educated South Easterners in Abia voted their underperforming Governor the Northern illiterates are giving Ganduje a Governor that has performed very well in Kano a hard time retaining his seat just because of a leaked video.
What development is in Abia State? A state where there are whole lot of abandoned projects, where workers beg the Governor before salaries are paid, apart from Aba tell me developed places in Abia State. Still y'all voted him because he is PDP.
Again I will say to the Igbos, you people should learn how politics is played. Y'all are voting underperforming Governors because they are in the political party you like. It will cost you people a lot even with all the support for PDP your region is not considered for Presidency in 2023. Y'all should stop playing "anywhere belle face" politics.
Is it that you like corrupt leaders who do nothing in your region or y'all are blinded by your hatred for Buhari and APC because the party arrow heads are from the SW became you chose to alienate yourselves? Y'all should think twice
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by stephleena(f): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kano .inconclusive.. hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.