Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 (9847 Views)

How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Yeah, it never existed.
Lying Afonja coward.
Mention any other place apart from lagos

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2019
ImDStar:

I can't agree less with your submission, I have said this several times that the slot belong to the East, are they not part of this country again?
I expect my people to support Igbo Presidency in the spirit of fairness jare, let's be sincere with ourselves once in a while pls.

SW 8 years Presidency + another possible 8years of Vice President, and you think SE region don't deserve it ?

God forbid, I can't be supporting such evil against my fellow man in the name of regional interest.

It baffles me really, it does! But thank God for people like you. Even if its 4years, why not just let it go to the east.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

It baffles me really, it does! But thank God for people like you. Even if its 4years, why not just let it go to the east.
I think its the turn of the east too,after all they are Nigerians..... It wouldn't be fair if Buhari didn't hand over to the east

4 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by xandercage1: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

lolz tell dem sir, Do you think Hasuas will allow igbo rule over Nigeria? Hmm that one civil war will breakout. All those wailers saying Buhari will handover presidency to the igbos in 2023 other say Buhari will handover to South south in 2023 Hahahahahahahaha I laugh, do you think Buhari is a fool? Let' watch and see. Even if Buhari say so with his own mouth he only say that to fool wailers in the South east. Is either South south or North. But I don't think it will be possible for South south becus a northerner will never leave his brother and handover the presidential mandate to a stranger. Even with your no.6 you will don't need a prophet or a prophetess to tell you that Nigeria belongs to northerners becus they are the most populated so far with the highest states and President Muhammadu Buhari is on a move to create more states again for them, that one is already on the 2019/2020 budget which is yet be announced. You people should better wake up from your sleep and stop dreaming.
So are you saying that they will hand over the presisidency to d sw you are still dreaming just wake up forget abt it sw will never rule this country.. go & die

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by BrownRoofRep: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Samson0599:

Online warrior, good morning
Afonja coward good afternoon.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by pundit92: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Thank you my history master
Shayetet13:

You are a poor student of history. East voted Obasanjo in 1999. Voted Obasanjo in 2003 against a northerner. What are you talking about? East voting the West has been tested, but west voting for the east has never been tested. Go and advise your people to stay clear of 2023 presidency in the spirit of fairness. It is an easy choice that if the presidency comes to the south again, it should be to the east. All of a sudden the west having had the presidency for 8 years and vp for 4 years and a possible 4 years is talking about presidency again? That is grossly selfish. Now, the east have resolved that instead of the presidency to return to the west, it should better stay in the north. The west should have stayed clear with The east having supported you in 1999 and 2023.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=BrownRoofRep post=76582099]
Afonja coward good afternoon. [/quote
I didn't see you yesterday again na
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by BrownRoofRep: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Samson0599 post=76582375][/quote]
For where?
Your brown roof republic?
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

For where?
Your brown roof republic?
OK your now pretending......

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by 2fine2fast(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

East voted for the south west in 1999 and 2003 against northern candidates, in the spirit of the south. Now, its the turn of the east for presidency in 2023, the south west is saying it is their turn again. If that is not betrayal, what is? Advise your brothers to stand down or the presidency will never return to the south. The south south agrees. Why the west wants to stand alone in an act of betrayal baffles me.

You don't even know your history...
1999 had two Yorubas as the candidates... We Yorubas wanted Falae cos we know how useless Obasanjo was, your people chose instead to vote against our wish... So you didn't do us any favor.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by yuanexchanger: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2019
The southeast cannot March shoulder to shoulder with the west when it comes to politics.At the op keep deceiving your self.Okorocha has destroyed the chance of ibo becoming the president.Greedy set of people.We help pay your chinese suppliers in RMB

3 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2019
2fine2fast:

You don't even know your history...
1999 had two Yorubas as the candidates... We Yorubas wanted Falae cos we know how useless Obasanjo was, your people chose instead to vote against our wish... So you didn't do us any favor.

You think like a child. So why did you omit 2003? Obasanjo is a yoruba man. Or are you doubting that? The fact is, the Igbos voted for a yoruba man in 1999. Whether he is your choice or not is not the issue. Ok, why not choose someone who is not Igbos choice but still Igbo and vote for him in 2023. Maybe someone like Okorocha or OUK. Pls, if you want to quote me next, pls be mature in reasoning or i wont respond to you

6 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Omololu2121: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

East voted for the south west in 1999 and 2003 against northern candidates, in the spirit of the south. Now, its the turn of the east for presidency in 2023, the south west is saying it is their turn again. If that is not betrayal, what is? Advise your brothers to stand down or the presidency will never return to the south. The south south agrees. Why the west wants to stand alone in an act of betrayal baffles me.
trash!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2019
Omololu2121:
trash!!

Predictable response. I know you cant stand outstanding reasoning

3 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Omololu2121: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

Predictable response. I know you cant stand outstanding reasoning
who is stopping the ibos from coming out to contest in 2023? PDP and APC will zone the presidency to the south, then every southern candidates will fight for the ticket.

So what you wrote holds no water.

You can keep on been a Northern slave, that's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by 2fine2fast(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

You think like a child. So why did you omit 2003? Obasanjo is a yoruba man. Or are you doubting that? The fact is, the Igbos voted for a yoruba man in 1999. Whether he is your choice or not is not the issue. Ok, why not choose someone who is not Igbos choice but still Igbo and vote for him in 2023. Maybe someone like Okorocha or OUK. Pls, if you want to quote me next, pls be mature in reasoning or i wont respond to you

You are the one thinking like a foetus.
There were 2 parties PDP- Obasanjo AD/ANPP- Falae.
Just kindergarten mathematics should tell you that you had no choice than to vote one of the two Yoruba men.

Even if you had boycotted the 99 elections it's still a win/win for Yoruba.

Please get it into your head, Your people never did us any favour.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by BluntBoy(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an Igbo to be president in 2023.

Who would vote for them? Even the South South would prefer a Yoruba candidate to an Igbo candidate.

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by ken6488(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Omololu2121:
in what way did the south west betray the south east?
na my mouth you won here say fish dey inside sardine ba
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by valenu(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2019
I wish I wasn't from this stup:id country called Nigeria. instead of u guys to wish and pray for a competent candidate irrespective of the tribe or region to liberate this falling country, you guys are killing urselves here with hates. If a competent northern man rules for 50 years and the people benefits immensely, is that bad? I'm Igbo and if an Igbo President does not have the ability to deliver, I won't support him just because he's from my tribe. Whether Yoruba or Hausa or Igbo or ijaw or calabar, the tribe or region doesn't matter to me. It's a pity that our foundation has been badly corrupt.

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Hisduchess(f): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Afonja coward good afternoon.
grin grin grin my Igbo brothers blood dey hot ooo.jirinu nwayoo ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by samstradam: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
ImDStar:

I can't agree less with your submission, I have said this several times that the slot belong to the East, are they not part of this country again?
I expect my people to support Igbo Presidency in the spirit of fairness jare, let's be sincere with ourselves once in a while pls.

SW 8 years Presidency + another possible 8years of Vice President, and you think SE region don't deserve it ?

God forbid, I can't be supporting such evil against my fellow man in the name of regional interest.

Oga please try to speak simpler English.

"I can't agree less " means you disagree with what was said- which was not the case from your reply.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

You are a poor student of history. East voted Obasanjo in 1999. Voted Obasanjo in 2003 against a northerner. What are you talking about? East voting the West has been tested, but west voting for the east has never been tested. Go and advise your people to stay clear of 2023 presidency in the spirit of fairness. It is an easy choice that if the presidency comes to the south again, it should be to the east. All of a sudden the west having had the presidency for 8 years and vp for 4 years and a possible 4 years is talking about presidency again? That is grossly selfish. Now, the east have resolved that instead of the presidency to return to the west, it should better stay in the north. The west should have stayed clear with The east having supported you in 1999 and 2023.

East voted against Abiola in 1993, they voted against the choice of the West, Olu Falae in 1999 and supported the candidate of the North Obasanjo, in 2003 West had no candidate and East voted their Northern choice again Obasanjo.
How does that amount to a debt for which the West must pay the East back for any kind of support?
If the East is not interested in competing for the presidency they are free to give their to even anybody from Chad or Niger as they care. West will survive in opposition and Easterners will still travel to the West for survival.

Easterners often pride themselves as the best in competing even with indigenes and beating them in any human endeavor. How they now suddenly become lily-livered and cowardly, unwilling to compete for national office against a Westerner is a case worthy of psychological study. Such that 4 years before the race even starts they have throw-in the towel and call on big brother North to fight on their behalf.

Shows they had no strategic reasons for voting PDP, just running in the opposite direction to where West is facing, classic definition of hatred.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
ImDStar:

Iberibeism + mumuism

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

You are not good at out competing the locals again? Now federal character and quota system is good because you want presdency?

The agreement is to shift power North and south, in the north Yarádua is from Nw and Buhari is from NW, he was challenged by Atiku from NE. Nobody is crying that Buhari must not context because it is exclusive turn of NE.

If yu don't know how to play politics go and learn. So you now want the APC you hate so much to give you presidency slot? better go and and take your usual VP slot in PDP

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ovamboland:

East voted against Abiola in 1993, they voted against the choice of the West, Olu Falae in 1999 and supported the candidate of the North Obasanjo, in 2003 West had no candidate and East voted their Northern choice again Obasanjo.
How does that amount to a debt for which the West must pay the East back for any kind of support?
If the East is not interested in competing for the presidency they are free to give their to even anybody from Chad or Niger as they care. West will survive in opposition and Easterners will still travel to the West for survival.

Easterners often pride themselves as the best in competing even with indigenes and beating them in any human endeavor. How they now suddenly become lily-livered and cowardly, unwilling to compete for national office against a Westerner is a case worthy of psychological study. Such that 4 years before the race even starts they have throw-in the towel and call on big brother North to fight on their behalf.

Shows they had no strategic reasons for voting PDP, just running in the opposite direction to where West is facing, classic definition of hatred.

You keep calling Obasanjo a candidate of the north, not a choice of the west. So your tribalism has got to the extent of segregating amongst your own people. Thats terrible! The issue you need to Understand is that Obasanjo is a core Yoruba man, both Paternal and Maternal. Whether he is your choice, thats your business because some Yorubas still voted for him in Millions. If he wasnt your choice, he should have got zero vote in the south west. Instead, he got millions and you are here telling me he is not your choice. Can you imagine trash! Then in 2003, Igbos still voted Obasanjo against a Northern candidate. Then he became your choice and won convincingly in the south west. You called Obasanjo a northern candidate, yet he did not win overwhelmingly in the North. It was Buhari, the northern man who won the north. In that same 2003, that Igbos voted for Obasanjo, Buhari, the Northern man picked an Igbo vp, yet the Igbos choose a Yoruba man. You see, i am going into details to show you how flawed both your analysis and thinking as a human being is. If you want fairness, why not nominate a candidate that the Igbos don't like and vote for him. Someone like Rochas or OUK comes to mind

6 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by chemgee: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
You guys should stop this SW and SE nonsense.

Grow up and get a life bro. Yorubas rejected Buhari if not for rigging.

I'm an Igbo but always ashamed of these online urchins and their nuisance.

You will be very surprised to find out that those IPOB/ZOMBIE/AFONJA/Igbos/PIGS online fools ain't kids but grown men... although some are paid to do it, why some are sponsored by nairaland itself to generate traffic.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by chloride6: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Civia pains

grin
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Cjrane2: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lol..i see a lot of dreamers already!

The President of Nigeria in 2023 will be a northerner.
Any party that fields a yoruba or Igbo wants to lose woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by ImDStar: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
samstradam:

Oga please try to speak simpler English.

"I can't agree less " means you disagree with what was said- which was not the case from your reply.

Thank you for your observation, it should be "More" instead.
I am still learning anyway.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Omololu2121:
who is stopping the ibos from coming out to contest in 2023? PDP and APC will zone the presidency to the south, then every southern candidates will fight for the ticket.

So what you wrote holds no water.

You can keep on been a Northern slave, that's your problem.

PDP will zone its 2023 presidential candidacy to the North. It is signed, sealed and delivered.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ovamboland:

Running in the opposition to where West is facing? Look into the mirror and judge yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fr. Arinze Madu Regains Freedom In Enugu / Pompeo: US Will Do Everything To Counter ISIS And Its Affiliates Everywhere / No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.