Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 (9848 Views)

How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Modarun(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Ziggylady:

Stories!!..which honour do you SWs have?...the one were you all ranted and pretended to love APC/buhari so much and hate PDP/Atiku publicly only to go behind and vote Pdp substantially?

I do not need to ask them,i understand Hausa passively and therefore have over-heard them talking about a Northerner being the Pressident in 2023 after buhari even in my office...
As far as they are concerned,the South including SW is not in the equation..

Wake up from your delusions.
the dont even need to vote in the North, the South East, South South and Middle belt will make sure power remains in the North. No be sabotage be the game? lol. Their eyes go clear.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by justtoodark: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2019
cjrane:
It is always free to dream. But dreams don't change facts and reality when you wake up. grin grin grin

In 2023, PDP will leave it's zoned Presidency to the north. Osibanjo is merely dreaming to think he would win.

Mind you,Buhari lost this elections. The only reason there isn't violence is that northerners see it as its their brother robbing another brother.

Osinbajo could NEVER rob a northerner of the Presidency when that northerner wins. So again, dream on folks!

then lets wait and see....

why open such threads over something that you can not know....??

btw..
what did osibanjo did to una that una cant imagine him becomin president....??
buhari is understandeble,but osibanjo....??

its you igbos that are dividin the south and not northerners....
better stop this type of threads before yorubas notice una again and throw back sentiments too....

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Ziggylady(f): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun:
the dont even need to vote in the North, the South East, South South and Middle belt will make sure power remains in the North. No be sabotage be the game? lol. Their eyes go clear.

They are circus clowns to be honest.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Modarun(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

dont mind them....buhari has to only endorse osibanjo and his followers which are many will troop behind osibanjo....

how did jonathan become president....?? because he is so nice....??....bullshitt....!!....shoeless my foot....

it was because of yardua....
you think so? heheheh, Buhari disnt even win the election, he rigged. Buhari endorsed Ganduje, Bindow, the one in Bauchi, The APC candidate in Sokoto, Zamfara and so on yet they are fighting hard to regain their seats or rig themselves in. Its only a very naive fellow that still thinks Buharos cult follwership is still intact. Na who go follow am? by 2023, Northers wont want anymore thing to do with anything associated with Buhari cos its now a common knowledge everything about him has to do with poverty and long sifferings.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by justtoodark: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2019
Samson0599:

I think its the turn of the east too,after all they are Nigerians..... It wouldn't be fair if Buhari didn't hand over to the east

and why the hell should he do that after you hate him so much....

the formular is north to south....its not said which part of south....

fee dee fee is desperate to return....they will do anything....

they dont care if north bring them back and not you....
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by justtoodark: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun:
you think so? heheheh, Buhari disnt even win the election, he rigged. Buhari endorsed Ganduje, Bindow, the one in Bauchi, The APC candidate in Sokoto, Zamfara and so on yet they are fighting hard to regain their seats or rig themselves in. Its only a very naive fellow that still thinks Buharos cult follwership is still intact. Na who go follow am? by 2023, Northers wont want anymore thing to do with anything associated with Buhari cos its now a common knowledge everything about him has to do with poverty and long sifferings.

believe what you want....if it was fee dee fee that won,it wuold not be riggin,but when people win that you dont like its riggin....

democracy is a bad idea with igbos....una superiority complex is too much....
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Modarun(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

then lets wait and see....

why open such threads over something that you can not know....??

btw..
what did osibanjo did to una that una cant imagine him becomin president....??
buhari is understandeble,but osibanjo....??

its you igbos that are dividin the south and not northerners....
better stop this type of threads before yorubas notice una again and throw back sentiments too....

Obasanjo didnt do anything for Yorubas likewise Igbos or South south, from 1999-2003, but you voted enmass for him to keep power to the Swest. From 2003-2007, he didnt do anything for Igbos and they still suppported him. Yorubas voted for Yaradua Obasanjos candidate. 2007-2011, But in 2015, Yoruba simply started the greedy guest to mess up the equation by bring the excuse that GEJ did nothing for them, but we nw knw why, it was all for 2023. If it wasnt why not support Ameachi to be V. P? why not support Other candidtmates from the South? Now you want to decieve people. You came here to threaten people and insult them for wanting a better, more just and inclussive president, now you want to play victim. Bros the Igbos dont need to do ish, The middle belt that have suffred the killings under Buhari, South south and the North east will make sure of that.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by justtoodark: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun:

Obasanjo didnt do anything for Yorubas likewise Igbos or South south, from 1999-2003, but you voted enmass for him to keep power to the Swest. From 2003-2007, he didnt do anything for Igbos and they still suppported him. Yorubas voted for Yaradua Obasanjos candidate. 2007-2011, But in 2015, Yoruba simply started the greedy guest to mess up the equation by bring the excuse that GEJ did nothing for them, but we nw knw why, it was all for 2023. If it wasnt why not support Ameachi to be V. P? why not support Other candidtmates from the South? Now you want to decieve people. You came here to threaten people and insult them for wanting a better, more just and inclussive president, now you want to play victim. Bros the Igbos dont need to do ish, The middle belt that have suffred the killings under Buhari, South south and the North east will make sure of that.

obansanjo is something else....are you forgeting that nigeria was in military rule....??

or have you forgoting the period before this latest democracy we have now....

and i think you igbos will push too hard again and military will take over....

you are too desperate....
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Modarun(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

believe what you want....if it was fee dee fee that won,it wuold not be riggin,but when people win that you dont like its riggin....

democracy is a bad idea with igbos....una superiority complex is too much....

Igbos are known to have practiced Democracy long before the white man step foot in the South east, Its the Yorubas that suffer from what you mentioned.
You cnt go against the South south and East, despite all their backings from 1999-2007, and expect theybwould tuen a blind eye? Lol. i have Igbo relatives, and most of them would rather a free, inclussive and just society pver presidency, this is what ypu Yorubas dont get. its better to be in peace than to fight and destroy harmony. Yorubas are not as widely travelled, not as spread as the Igbos, at all times they seek justice, fair play and so on. unlike most Yorubas that seek advantages over harmony. The South west have the oower and capacity now thatvits in the main stream to push for Resteuturing, but said it was not the solution, you have the choice to fix the strutural in ballance, yet sort to have it remain the way it is, cos it suites your interest. well We shall see how they will do the Magic. People in The North East, North central/Middle belt, South South and East wont allow you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by justtoodark: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun:

Igbos are known to have practiced Democracy long before the white man step foot in the South east, Its the Yorubas that suffer from what you mentioned.
You cnt go against the South south and East, despite all their backings from 1999-2007, and expect theybwould tuen a blind eye? Lol. i have Igbo relatives, and most of them would rather a free, inclussive and just society pver presidency, this is what ypu Yorubas dont get. its better to be in peace than to fight and destroy harmony. Yorubas are not as widely travelled, not as spread as the Igbos, at all times they seek justice, fair play and so on. unlike most Yorubas that seek advantages over harmony. The South west have the oower and capacity now thatvits in the main stream to push for Resteuturing, but said it was not the solution, you have the choice to fix the strutural in ballance, yet sort to have it remain the way it is, cos it suites your interest. well We shall see how they will do the Magic. People in The North East, North central/Middle belt, South South and East wont allow you.

bullshitt....go rant to a wall....

who do you think you are talkin to here....??

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Modarun(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

obansanjo is something else....are you forgeting that nigeria was in military rule....??

or have you forgoting the period before this latest democracy we have now....

and i think you igbos will push too hard again and military will take over....

you are too desperate....

Lol, so you guys have giving up already? Igbos dont have any problem with Yorubas, They have proven that by support for Obasanjo and rock solid backing of Osibanjo performance as acting president, Until Tinubu and his yoruba goons brought their brand of ethnic politics of badblood. Question is what did Peter Obi do to Yorubas? Why did Tinubu and co sponsor all the negative demonizing propaganda against a decent inocent mna? why is the Yoruba man so scared of an Igbo man presidency? You have willing tools like Ngigi and Joe Igbokwe, prove to them you are not bias, support the candidates they dont like nah. hahah so it Yoruba presidency or military action? who is the millitary? is it not the millitary the Buhari govt (massively supported by your people) have northernized over the last 4years?

*What exactly are the Igbos fighting for that makes you to think they are desperate?
They want equal opportunities, access to basic infrastructures, like airports and Seaports, Road and Rail. Why is the Yoruba man scared of other sections of the South having these things? Why must everthing be only for the South West? Everyone knws this is the main reason Yorubas opposed Stella Oduah ex minister of avaition, Pro. Bart Nnaji, ex minister Power and the reelection of Goodluck.

*What do the Yorubas want?
Continued dorminace and suppression of the greater South. South South and South East. Well its Tinubu and co that you need to go and ask them why. They it is that started this brand of politics, they ot is that sort to demonize Goodluck and Peter Obi and the rest of the other South. Well all the gloves are off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by justtoodark: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun:

Lol, so you guys have giving up already? Igbos dont have any problem with Yorubas, They have proven that by support for Obasanjo and rock solid backing of Osibanjo performance as acting president, Until Tinubu and his yoruba goons brought their brand of ethnic politics of badblood. Question is what did Peter Obi do to Yorubas? Why did Tinubu and co sponsor all the negative demonizing propaganda against a decent inocent mna? why is the Yoruba man so scared of an Igbo man presidency? You have willing tools like Ngigi and Joe Igbokwe, prove to them you are not bias, support the candidates they dont like nah. hahah so it Yoruba presidency or military action? who is the millitary? is it not the millitary the Buhari govt (massively supported by your people) have northernized over the last 4years?

*What exactly are the Igbos fighting for that makes you to think they are desperate?
They want equal opportunities, access to basic infrastructures, like airports and Seaports, Road and Rail. Why is the Yoruba man scared of other sections of the South having these things? Why must everthing be only for the South West? Everyone knws this is the main reason Yorubas opposed Stella Oduah ex minister of avaition, Pro. Bart Nnaji, ex minister Power and the reelection of Goodluck.

Continued dorminace and suppression of the greater South. South South and South East. Well its Tinubu and co that you need to go and ask them why. They it is that started this brand of politics, they ot is that sort to demonize Goodluck and Peter Obi and the rest of the other South. Well all the gloves are off.

atiku is a miserable morafvcker....!!

we will not allow him to hide behind obi and become president....!!

get that....i have nothing against obi personally,but atiku is a no no....
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by justtoodark: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun,we nigerians are becomin better in this democracy game....

buhari was jubilated and ganduje was rejected in the same rally....didnt you see the video....??

things are improvin,this fatherism stuff is gettin lesser....

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by ImDStar: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:
Modarun,we nigerians are becomin better in this democracy game....

buhari was jubilated and ganduje was rejected in the same rally....didnt you see the video....??

things are improvin,this fatherism stuff is gettin lesser....

Let's hope so.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by ImDStar: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

atiku is a miserable morafvcker....!!

we will not allow him to hide behind obi and become president....!!

get that....i have nothing against obi personally,but atiku is a no no....

Only God can help us jare, Buhari is not in anyway better than Atiku if you ask me.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by ImDStar: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2019

Continued dorminace and suppression of the greater South. South South and South East. Well its Tinubu and co that you need to go and ask them why. They it is that started this brand of politics, they ot is that sort to demonize Goodluck and Peter Obi and the rest of the other South. Well all the gloves are off. [/quote]
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by ImDStar: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
ImDStar:

While I think having a city like Lagos in all the six region would be a great blessing to all Nigerians, I think my people are scared of what could happened in the nearest future should that be.

And I also think one of the fear could be that "no more deciding power" for us. But if we look at the bigger picture, we will realise that it will turn out a win win game for all of the of this country.

Imagine having Kano like Lagos, imagine having akwaibom like Lagos, Anambra like Lagos, kogi like Lagos, at least one state in each region like Lagos, how do you think Nigeria economy would look like?

But it's unfortunate that greed covers our sights.

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by princfred(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
T9ksy:

Thank you, o jare!!!

In the political history of this country, at no time had the ibos ever supported our cause.

In the 1st republic, they chose to align with the northerners who had hitherto being slaughtering them like 'roaches before we attained independence .

In the second republic, inspite of how this same northerners slaughtered them again barely a decade ago in the civil war, they chose to jump into bed with the fulani govt of Shagari rather than support Awo and the yorubas.

Ditto , the 3rd republic, the same ibos voted enmass against Abiola -a yorubaman for a northerner.

The FACT of this matter is that the ibos have ALWAYS
aligned with the north against yorubas.

But yorubas, being the way we are, we never consider tagging them (Ibos) as fulani slaves.

Yet you can't mention an igbo man or even southerner or even northerner sef, dead or alive, whom your folk ever supported fully without sabotaging last last or even any who you will support in the future.

So OBJ whom igbos voted for is no longer a Yoruba man?

As if you have supported the course of any igbos or South or even anyone if not to pretend to only to chase your selfishness & stomach.

Any lie no matter how foolish with which to demonize igbos just to garnish your ass licking with and safia pain.
The other 4 fingers points at your kind for the one accusing finger you point.

Igbos are the only tribe known to have courageously supported every and any other tribe, not minding any negative consequences against them, as long as the candidate they present seems most conscionable and more competent, yet deceptive heinous ones like you like to spew trash against igbos.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by princfred(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
ImDStar:

It's just the spirit of greed and selfishness (likely past down from the fallen demon) which they readily accuse igbos of, in action as usual.

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by 7lives: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ziggylady:

Stories!!..which honour do you SWs have?...the one were you all ranted and pretended to love APC/buhari so much and hate PDP/Atiku publicly only to go behind and vote Pdp substantially?

I do not need to ask them,i understand Hausa passively and therefore have over-heard them talking about a Northerner being the Pressident in 2023 after buhari even in my office...
As far as they are concerned,the South including SW is not in the equation..

Wake up from your delusions.

2023 is almost here, na your eye you go take witness am.
I will not give you an expo, I will only laugh at your lack of fore sight.
Mai kafo ba cha cha, blind man no dey play cards.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Goke7: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
VirginFinder:
If only mods can delete any thread relating to 2023... embarassed

Haba, this is so disgusting.

Did anyone ever imagine Abiola would defeat Tofa

Did anyone ever imagine GEJ will become president

Can't we all just sit things out

Jobless looooonatics everywhere... embarassed

no mind them jare, they are playing God, na jeje osinbajo sef dey siddon wey dem call am for phone to be come vice president, na from glass door obj see Gej when he come ask who be that? dem tell am say na bayelsa deputy governor and from there he became vice president.

Nigerians are just too emotional without reasoning, anyone from any part of the country can become president or vice president if destiny truly comes calling. Rochas, kalu, onu can become president by 2023, or an osinbajo, fayemi or fasola can be president too. It's a matter of what's playing out at that particular time. All this blablabla about the north is just hot air.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by CrtlAltDel: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
[s]
Generalnomercy:
2023 will be pay back time...

Igbos are not crazy about becoming president of Nigeria but I know what they will do then....

Yorubas have rejected Igbos who are their brothers in all ways. They are smitten them in so many ways but.......

2023 will be sheggee
[/s]

Trash from an Idomie generation who nothing about Nigeria history.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Perkins2018: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun:
I think the question is, Nigerians are just imagining how a Yoruba man will be President in 2023. Lol. una dey learn work. Go and mark it. 2023 its either Atiku or Ribadu. Who go vote Tinubu stooge? not even Abbah kyari and mamaman daura or even Elrufai trusts or wants Anything from Tinubu end. Kwankwaso who hapoens to be in firm control of Kano has an axe to grind with Tinubu. Is it the Middle belt that Has suffered under Buhari. Tinubu combo govt that will support? All you need do is call up your Yoruba brothers here with us in the North and get a feel of what the middke belt, and North east people think about the Yorubas. You people gave Buhari the moral support and justification to rig against the true wish of majority of Nigerians. With Kano, Sokoto, gone to PDP, Kaduna would have followed if not rigging, already Katsina is PDP, Masari won simply cos Katsina people wanted Buhari to finish his tenure. Atiku will simply strike a deal to replace Buhari, or Ribadu will be thrown up. Its not about Igbo, its about common sense.

You guys can decide to give your slot in PDP to a northerner in 2023, but a Yoruba man will compete in APC. I he wins, fine. I f he loses, fine.

But Lagos, Oyo, And Ogun can match kano, Kaduna and Katsina in terms of votes. Don't rely on 2015 and 2019 results. Votes will come out of SW in 2023 when a Yoruba man is on the ticket.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Perkins2018: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun:

The same middle belt that voted Buhari? Stop projecting your hate on others igbo man, not everybody breathes hatred like you guys.

Watch as a Yoruba man will defeat a northener in Middle belt and SS in 2023 unless PDP presents an igbo man.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Turantula(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gotze1:
Are you okay, east supported who you in 1999? West wanted Oil falae, you and your northern slave masters supported obj because he's is your master's adopted son. The 1999 presidency was between two westerners of which yorubas never wanted obj but falae. Stop saying you supported Yoruba because you never did. Get that. If it had been between West and North, you would have voted your northern masters. We saw that during Awolowo, Abiola and Falae. Get that and stop peddling lies.
Lol so u expected any sane Southerner to vote Awolowo?
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Perkins2018: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Modarun:

Yet peter obi got more votes in the SW than he got in the SE. Stop projecting your hatred on others. I just laugh at you igbo fools maturbating on 2023 elections to spite the Yoruba. You are just trying to cover your pain that Atiku lost.

Now listen, the political class don't have the same puerile reason like y'all peasants talking bullocks on SM. No SS politician will allow an igbo man to decide for him in PDP. If igbos are not interested in PDP ticket, SS will take it. Can you prevent Wike, Or Akwa ibom Governor from getting PDP ticket? This is how I know you are all kids.

Secondus' tenure expires in 2022 and there will be a congress where the chairmanship will be zoned to the north according to PDP constitution. When a chairman is from the north, The president must come from the south according to the Nigerian constitution(check the SPD judgement). Now how will igbos vote a northerner in PDP?

Oshiomole's tenure will also expire in 2022 and the slot will go to the north. Y'all neophytes should stop writing nonsense on social media.

The only way a northerner can contest is under a mushroom party with no structrue. Even buhari could not win after contesting three times under an unknown party. Who is the northerner that would win under SDP or AAC? LOL..
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by Perkins2018: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
princfred:

Yet you can't mention an igbo man or even southerner or even northerner sef, dead or alive, whom your folk ever supported fully without sabotaging last last or even any who you will support in the future.

As if you have supported the course of any igbos or South or even anyone if not to pretend to only to chase your selfishness & stomach.

Any lie no matter how foolish with which to demonize igbos just to garnish your ass licking with and safia pain.

Igbos are the only tribe known to have courageously supported every and any other tribe, not minding any negative consequences against them, as long as the candidate they present seems most conscionable and more competent, yet deceptive heinous ones like you like to spew trash against igbos.

If you are not brain dead, You would have remembered yar'adua, Gej and Buhari. These are not Yorubas.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by uthlaw: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
my fellow igbo and yoruba enough of this noise,let just allow the North continue to rule us and I want each one of you to contribute#1000 for me to leave this country and start new life somewhere else thanks!
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by uthlaw: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
uthlaw:
my fellow igbo and yoruba enough of this noise,let just allow the North continue to rule us and I want each one of you to contribute#1000 for me to leave this country and start new life somewhere else thanks!
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by T9ksy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
princfred:

Yet you can't mention an igbo man or even south man, dead or alive, whom your folk ever supported fully without sabotaging.
As if you have supported the course of any igbos or South or even anyone if not to chase your stomach.
Any lie no matter how foolish with which to demonize igbos just to garnish your ass licking and safia pain.

For starters, chew on the quote below with emphasis on the bolded portion

You don't even know your history...
1999 had two Yorubas as the candidates... We Yorubas wanted Falae cos we know how useless Obasanjo was, your people chose instead to vote against our wish... So you didn't do us any favor.

In 1999, there were ONLY 2 candidates- both yorubas so it's not as if you guys had any other choice. In 1992 when you did have a choice, you opted for a fulani man!

In 2011, who elevated Jonathan to Aso rock whilst he was hitherto tied to Yar adua's widows apron string before you lot hijacked his govt to claim him as one of your own? Was we chasing our stomach when we started the initiative "occupy Aso rock" which eventually got JonaSpendrift to ascend to Aso rock only for you shamelessly impish souls to usurp his regime?

To reiterate, you guys have never supported our cause rather you have always gone out of your ways to scupper our dreams but hey we no send you.
Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by princfred(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Perkins2018:

If you are not brain dead, You would have remembered yar'adua, Gej and Buhari. These are not Yorubas.
Goat, this part of that post makes you and your reply comment look very foolish if you don't understand that those you mentioned fall within it :-

"Igbos are the only tribe known to have courageously supported every and any other tribe, not minding any negative consequences against them, as long as the candidate they present seems most conscionable and more competent, yet deceptive heinous ones like you like to spew trash against igbos"

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by princfred(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
T9ksy:

For starters, chew on the quote below with emphasis on the bolded portion

In 1999, there were ONLY 2 candidates- both yorubas so it's not as if you guys had any other choice. In 1992 when you did have a choice, you opted for a fulani man!

In 2011, who elevated Jonathan to Aso rock whilst he was hitherto tied to Yar adua's widows apron string before you lot hijacked his govt to claim him as one of your own? Was we chasing our stomach when we started the initiative "occupy Aso rock" which eventually got JonaSpendrift to ascend to Aso rock only for you shamelessly impish souls to usurp his regime?

To reiterate, you guys have never supported our cause rather you have always gone out of your ways to scupper our dreams but hey we no send you.

You can be said to have voted against, not just igbos but the south and even the north then which confirms you being selfish tribal bigots.
Your other leprosy four fingers always pointing at you whenever you point one against the east as usual.

On GEJ, so through one lip you acknowledge igbos joined hence supported the GEJ government which Yorubas supported yet with the other, say igbos never supported anyone supported by Yorubas. Typical son of a demon double speak whose follow-come sense of debauchery makes him contradictorily foolish more often than not. Or you think SS has forgotten your sabotage of their son and now trying to curry favour from them by demonizing igbos as pe your usual agelong tactics? Everyone is wiser. Try honesty for ones and appeal to SS for your sheninagnan and stop bringing igbos into it. Or wont your asslicking and debauchery be sweet without involving igbos for once? What manner of obsession with igbos is this cant you guys stand on your feet for once without looking for who to deceitfully undermine and use for virtue signaling?

Mention an igbo politician you have ever supported or will ever support in the future you cant but its igbos that are anti-support to Yorubas according to your warped brain. Hating and claiming victim to demonize another at the same time ... acute demonic debauchery! A heinous mental disposition epidermized by prevalent polygamy in your clime i suggest too.

Igbos are more interested in supporting a candidate based on an assessment of his perceived competence and conscionable index given his precedence than based on who some other tribe, Yoruba or not, dont support. Unlike you who primitively do the opposite and are accusing igbos of doing so. As in, who what tribe support or not, is inconsequential to informing the support of the average igbo man.

Since sabotaging is in your blood and cooking excuse forbit is your 1st degree, what are you planning to use to deceive SS about sabotaging GEJ? That it was because
-Igbos joined you in supporting him so you just had to fvck the opposite way inorder to blame igbos of never supporting whoever u support ?
- Igbos loved him too much and took him like a brother?
- or that he loved igbos too much, you couldn't bear the sifia pain out of envy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rauf Olaniyan Denies Rancor With Seyi Makinde / Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As Next President — Senator Kalu (Video) / Nigeria Re-Elected UN Peacekeeping Committee Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.