Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. (2314 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos) / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Shows Off His Toned Physique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by AloyEmeka8: 3:03am On Sep 02, 2010
Raw Sex and The City in Church.
Home | News | Top Stories | Raw Sex and The City in Church.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Pastor_Paul_Adefarasi_369865613.jpg&size=article_small[/img]
Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House On The Rock

A Lagos based pastor, Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House On The Rock, has banned all minors from going to his church next Sunday where he will be preaching on “raw sexx”. Adefarasin was reported as saying men and women will attend separate services same day, because men and women cannot listen to the same message.
Raw sex I'm thinking about showing up there next Sunday,what about you?, :-)

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/59611-Raw-Sex-and-The-City-Church.html
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by AloyEmeka8: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Guys, hit house on the rock this sunday, Na PG 18 service oh.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Kunbee: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omo na die be dat grin grin
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by AloyEmeka8: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
Will you attend?. There will be strippers posing as ushers.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Kunbee: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2010
I am not
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by AloyEmeka8: 2:51am On Sep 03, 2010
You better attend o, many styles will be taught by the man of God.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Tudor6(f): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2010
Another thief thief pastor looking to diversify his products. Soon now he'll claim monopoly over The Ministry of Raw S/ex.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

You better attend o, many styles will be taught by the man of God.
emeka, why nah?
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by 0Edward0(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2010
What is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Enigma(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2010
Maybe there will even be live practical demonstrations?
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by oscartawn1: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2010
Tudór:

Another thief thief pastor looking to diversify his products. Soon now he'll claim monopoly over The Ministry of Raw S/ex.
It's obvious you are devoid of understanding of Spiritual matters. If only you had an incline, you'd know that it is not wise to speak against anointed men of God. Miriam would have adviced you better, Numbers 12: 1-2, 9-10. Please study those verses of scripture very well if you really value your life.
Enigma:

Maybe there will even be live practical demonstrations?
Don't be narrow-minded and putrid in your imaginations. Go find out for yourself what the meeting has to offer and come share with us.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Enigma(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2010
oscartawn1:
Don't be narrow-minded and putrid in your imaginations. Go find out for yourself what the meeting has to offer and come share with us.

Thank you very much! Are you a member of the "church" and are you all this daft and carnal-minded?
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2010
So enigma can abuse
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Enigma(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2010
@ toba

Na my jejely I make half-joking contribution wey no attack anybody oh --- before big grammar come my way!
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Tudor6(f): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2010
oscartawn1:

It's obvious you are devoid of understanding of Spiritual matters. If only you had an incline, you'd know that it is not wise to speak against anointed men of God. Miriam would have adviced you better, Numbers 12: 1-2, 9-10. Please study those verses of scripture very well if you really value your life.Don't be narrow-minded and putrid in your imaginations. Go find out for yourself what the meeting has to offer and come share with us.
oscartawn1:

It's obvious you are devoid of understanding of Spiritual matters. If only you had an incline, you'd know that it is not wise to speak against anointed men of God. Miriam would have adviced you better, Numbers 12: 1-2, 9-10. Please study those verses of scripture very well if you really value your life.Don't be narrow-minded and putrid in your imaginations. Go find out for yourself what the meeting has to offer and come share with us.
Oh shut the hell up.

Who is an anointed man of god??

These days every riff-raff, thieving hustler claims to be anointed.

I myself am anointed, so dont you dare say crap to me.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by chinedumo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
its a welcome development
evil thrives where darkness resides
sexual intercourse should be brought to light
so that the works of the devil will be destroyed in that area
and lives will be saved and free
cos who so ever the son sets free is free in deed
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Kx: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2010
[size=14pt]Did Christ die on the cross so that pastors can teach raw sex in church?[/size]

[size=14pt]No[/size]

Choose you this day,, as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by kolaoloye(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
The Bible says: "Where ever the spirit of God is there is liberty"
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by chinedumo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2010
JESUS is the Creator of sex
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by AloyEmeka8: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2010
chinedumo:

its a welcome development
evil thrives where darkness resides
sexual intercourse should be brought to light
so that the works of the devil will be destroyed in that area
and lives will be saved and free

cos who so ever the son sets free is free in deed

Was sexual intercourse in darkness before?. Was it not the same thing churches have been preaching against in Nigeria?
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by AloyEmeka8: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2010
chinedumo:

Is Jesus also not the creator of marijuana and heroin?
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by chinedumo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Exactly that is why it should be taught to correct misuse and abuse

Aloy_Emeka:

Was sexual intercourse in darkness before?. Was it not the same thing churches have been preaching against in Nigeria?

not everyone is enlightened. keep enlightening people on daily basis
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by AloyEmeka8: 4:05am On Sep 06, 2010
chinedumo:

Exactly that is why it should be taught to correct misuse and abuse

not everyone is enlightened. keep enlightening people on daily basis

Enlightened about what if I may ask?. Did a pastor teach your great grand parents how to have sex that is responsible for your existence today?
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Joagbaje(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2010
I'm sure the programme has passed and gone. What did he say in the programme. Why having blind argument over assumptions . Did anyone attend , that would have been the ground for criticism.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by Dolemite(f): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2010
Kx:

[size=14pt]Did Christ die on the cross so that pastors can teach raw sex in church?[/size]

[size=14pt]No[/size]

Choose you this day,, as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
I'm not a Christian but your views are myopic, the bible ALSO says that married couples should enjoy each other using their bodies for pleasure together, it also says that the bodies belong to each other doesn't it? Of course this could also be a way of enticing a particular group of people to church, but Christians shouldn't be too up tight about f/ucking!! grin
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by brotherly: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2010
Joagbaje:

I'm sure the programme has passed and gone. What did he say in the programme. Why having blind argument over assumptions . Did anyone attend , that would have been the ground for criticism.

I was there. The talk was really,really raw.

I am sure those that have legitimate right to sex (married) would have benefited immensely. For people like me, he admonished that we should just learn, but press "pause" and wait till marriage before practice.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by chinedumo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
chinedumo:

Aloy_Emeka:

Jesus is also the creator of the Sun the moon the stars and trees
is marijuana and heroin natural resources in their natural state?
are they not mixtures compounds and concoctions?
SEX is natural it is in its natural state so cant be compared with heroin and marijuana
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by chinedumo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Enlightened about what if I may ask?. Did a pastor teach your great grand parents how to have intimacy that is responsible for your existence today?

knowledge is power. to have better sex than our grand parents did
also to take care of myths fears and physiological barriers and all other lies of the devil
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by olutboy1: 1:17am On Sep 07, 2010
Is Jesus also not the creator of marijuana and heroin
God made everything perfect but men have gone into various schemes smiley
God only created the raw materials or is hemp or heroine natural?
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by AloyEmeka5: 2:06am On Sep 07, 2010
olut.boy:

God made everything perfect but men have gone into various schemes smiley
God only created the raw materials or is hemp or heroine natural?

Yes marijuana and hemp are natural.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by zenatta: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
@ poster

atta boy! let him, let pastor A [/i]tell it all. As long as he has told the nearer generation to keep away, why not, after all,  Who will be blushing?Would it be the men and women who are wholesomely married. As long as you are not '[i]stealing-to -do-it', you are very welcome. I have always admired the pastor, now my admiration soars.

If the church will teach me financial independence and how to cook 'oha ' soup, then why not. After this lecture I will go find me a nice man and get married straightaways. Man must practise wetin e learn.

churches did not preach against intercourse ,they have no right, but what they do preach against is illicit sex, that they, even you, have a right to preach against.

Indian hemp is au naturel non? maybe not heroine
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by zenatta: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2010
my grand parents may not have been taught intimacy but my take is, there is intimacy and there is intimacy. Who knows, after church on sunday a la HOTR, our brodas will know the very fine details of sex and pre-intimacy,  the fore-play that makes them put their women first, the fore-play that teaches that a wife should be loved.

Sex was designed for married people so Pastor carry go. Who knows how this will better our nation as we turn 50

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was First Created; Jesus Or Lucifer Macarius? / Is Christianity Really A "Peacefull" Religion?????????? No Offence Christians!!! / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.