Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (265 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G by SamuelTurner(m): 12:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Recruiter gets dragged after she scolded a prospective employee who told her “you smell nice”
Nigerians felt a recruiter reacted harshly after she berated a prospective male employee who came for an interview then commented on how nice she smells.

The Twitter user wrote: “I interviewed a guy for a job yesterday and when he was leaving he said to me ‘you smell nice’ and I told him that’s very rude of him, he left looking stupid. A lot of men don’t have manners!!!”

But she was called out by other Twitter users who accused her of not being able to take a compliment. However, there were a number of people who agreed with her and said the job seeker needs to understand boundaries.

She later replied to the criticisms, writing: “If telling someone they smell nice after an interview is what you would say,Good for you…”

Recruiter gets dragged after she scolded a prospective employee who told her "you smell nice"

Recruiter gets dragged after she scolded a prospective employee who told her "you smell nice"

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Left Out On This / Words Of Advice To All Single Ladies �� / THE BLACKMAIL (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.