Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics (45079 Views)

One Chance Robbers Caught In Wuse, Abuja (pics/video) / Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by samtiyelov1(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Now we know the true democrats!

1 Like

Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by felixomor: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2019
I never thought Nigeria will reach this level.
We used to be compassionate on victims.

There is crisis
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Arysexy(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Almajiri savages

1 Like

Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
crackhouse:
what does it look like they are doing? Since its fake news.
It looks like they are cleaning Or Repairing the Vehicle.. you may see a different thing, That's your own problem.

All i know as a Thief i am, I would never take picture of myself Thieving, what would be the logic behind it? It would be Idiotic as i ve Asserted Earlier.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by semyman: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Champions of human rights and rule of law will not see this now

1 Like

Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by mancanoe: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
According to multiple online reports, some travelers were attacked by hoodlums/thugs while heading to Abuja on Sunday (yesterday).

The reason for the attack is still yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report but some have claimed it has to do with the outcome of the just concluded elections.

Youths were pictured looting and ransacking an SUV after it was damaged during the attack as can be seen in the pictures.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/youths-pictured-looting-suv-after_12.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Nonsense... Where did this event took place... State, local government area, Town or village where this event took place is not included in your story.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by omoranmilowo: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Davash222:
Buhari don reduce us to South Africa level. Nigerians are always known to be compassionate not looters!!
. But people are celebrating him up and down for his victory the second time . May God have mercy on us.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Chrisore123(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Lazy youths.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by brenister10: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Are you thinking what I am thinking, it seems the person who took this picture is also a member of the looting gang. To bad

1 Like

Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by omooba969(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Davash222:
Buhari don reduce us to South Africa level. Nigerians are always known to be compassionate not looters!!

Use your brain for once biko.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by omooba969(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2019
mancanoe:

Nonsense... Where did this event took place... State, local government area, Town or village where this event took place is not included in your story.

...take
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by goslowgoslow(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2019
tripplephi:
youth who didnt vote o... NOW THIS NATION is in crisis AND the persons in ASO ROCKet are saying it was a free and fair election.... MAY THEY NEVER USE A FREE AND FAIR TOILET AGAIN.
Senseless comment. SMH!!
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2019
mbuka crew, see them ladipo boys in action.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Jolite(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Sharon6:
Awwwwhhhhh
do you have legit pink limps balm on sale?
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Liverpool7man(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2019
[i][/i] This country sef.... Better days coming
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by crackhouse(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2019
gypsey:
It looks like they are cleaning Or Repairing the Vehicle.. you may see a different thing, That's your own problem.

All i know as a Thief i am, I would never take picture of myself Thieving, what would be the logic behind it? It would be Idiotic as i ve Asserted Earlier.
it's possible the guy that took the pic is not among the looters but an onlooker.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by ebbo(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2019
kingthreatz:
At the end those youths will put their head on the ground and some will dance in Church claiming to be adherents of one religion or the other. This is wicked

Say it exactly the way it is,there are christain youths because PDP didn't win.media won't report it the way it is since it's not Fulani heardsmen.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by 22brains(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
According to multiple online reports, some travelers were attacked by hoodlums/thugs while heading to Abuja on Sunday (yesterday).

The reason for the attack is still yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report but some have claimed it has to do with the outcome of the just concluded elections.

Youths were pictured looting and ransacking an SUV after it was damaged during the attack as can be seen in the pictures.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/youths-pictured-looting-suv-after_12.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
is this an SUV or a VUS
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2019
crackhouse:
it's possible the guy that took the pic is not among the looters but an onlooker.
perharps.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by 22brains(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Senseless comment. SMH!!
Hahahaha.... i'm sure tripplephi: didn't even read the heading. he just wrote. that's how they fail exam! just like answering all questions when you're asked to answer only four.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Kirinwa: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
kajole:
Lets go witness the Great Migration In Kenya this summer

A Safari experience brought to your doorstep

Pack your bags, Book your safari package and lets give you an experience of a life time

#250 000 for what exactly? When you excluded flight ticket, visa. What is left that will gulp #250 000 within a week. undecided Food ? Are you giving people bread of life?
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by Fidelismaria: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Check my signature
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by dederocs(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hungry youths will look for any opportunity to loot...Bleep reason, dumb bloggers.
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by KevMitnick: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
What happened to the occupants of the vehicle?
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by kajole(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kirinwa:

#250 000 for what exactly? When you excluded flight ticket, visa. What is left that will gulp #250 000 within a week. undecided Food ? Are you giving people bread of life?

Just Ticket is excluded

every other thing is included

visa is included
Re: Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics by 9jaRealist: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
ZOO! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State / Nigerian Man Dies In Turkey 5 Months After His Wedding (Photos) / Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.