Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) (49249 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Tinubu, Ex Governor Aremu Osoba (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by akinblog: 5:22am On Mar 12, 2019
Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents As He Emerged As the Governor-Elect of Ogun State.

My parents were filled with boundless joy. They contributed immensely to my success in life and I am grateful for having them as my guarding angels.

Joy and pride of motherhood.
My mother was extremely happy.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Governor-Dapo-Abiodun-Visits-His-Parents-For-Blessing-Photos.html?m=1

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Muttee: 5:33am On Mar 12, 2019
Woooow...

HandsoMe Governor

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by AskProf: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2019
akinblog:
Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents As He Emerged As the Governor of Ogun State.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Governor-Dapo-Abiodun-Visits-His-Parents-For-Blessing-Photos.html?m=1

CORRECTION:

Governor- elect Dapo Abiodun.

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
cool cool cool

Okay! Now I understand better when God said " this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased "

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by joexy7(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Congrats
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by enshi(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Is he APC or PDP
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by dante0147: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2019
Papa go de form hard mind...

10 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Authoreety: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2019
Very necessary
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by EyezofGod120: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2019
that his father no fine jor!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by hightempo(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2019
K
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Exponental(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2019
May God grant me success in good health and grace to see my children more successful in life to the glory of His name. I rejoice with the parents of Dapo Abiodun, the Ogun incoming governor.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by jamiusegun(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Good Example.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by being(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2019
The man is a nice guy

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Guzel: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2019
EyezofGod120:
How does that relate to the topic

18 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by efilefun(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2019
enshi:
Is he APC or PDP
Na CNN

17 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Nice but don't use them to exchange ur life o. Because e no dey hard una.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Seetto: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2019
I like this man, Ogun state is lucky ,they will really enjoy him, I pray God almighty give him the wisdom and strength to rule the state,

He is rich and seems to be contented , Ogun resources is in a safe hand...

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by obinoral1179(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2019
Mr dapo Abiodun please get to work and leave all this visiting and photoshoot. Am not asking for much but just work with whoever is appointed the minister of works ans fix the Lagos - abeokuta road. From Joju-singer-ijako- owode to pakoto all to ifo please fix this road and your second time is sure......

Note the ado odo ota gave you massive vote don't disappoint... Start working sir.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Forreellinc: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2019
grin yes bless his eyes to see where to thief money
bless his ears to know when to thief
bless his hands so it doesn't cramp up when he is thiefing
and bless his head to come up with correct lie when they start asking queshuns
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by yuanexchanger: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Congrats the incoming governor of Ogun state.Amount and okorocha lost out completely.God have mercy on this nation.We help send Chinese RMB to your chinese suppliers.Check my siggy for more.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by farem: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2019
enshi:
Is he APC or PDP

No, he is NRC!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by SaintLucia: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2019
EyezofGod120:
Do us a favour and post the picture of your father here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Bulleye(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2019
I hope this guy understands the challenges ahead. He seems to have forgotten the electorates so soon. I would have loved this man to have organised a press confrence explaining his programmes and plan for Ogun state. I hope Amosun is not right afterall.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.