Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport (58822 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by mbodea(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Imagine what it will cost that plane to turn back after taking off for a bad mother. The child na luggage?
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Khaleell001(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Henrywill247:

Then you are trying to tell us that luggage is a prerequisite to a whole child. By the way, no mater the age of the child and the behavior of the child at air plane the previous times is it not the duty of the mother to check if the girls belt are well tightened up ?. Although you may not have travelled with air plane before so you may not know how the process of takeoff works and the time it takes. The simple truth is that she is very careless.

This is not about travelling with air, it is about life's unexplainable events.
Did you watch the movie "baby's day out."
If you have watched it then you will get to understand that certain things do happen.
A careless woman would not request a plane to return to pick her baby she misplaced.
It stands to reason that something somewhere may have happened.

I understand the typical Nigeria mentality that dislike sympathy and compassion and you have proven to be one.

Nigerians and their shitty behavior yet we claim to be religious.
It seem as if most people lambasting the woman would have blamed Jesus Christ as reported in the Bible for letting off the woman who was accused of adultery.

Many of us have brains but no hearts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by WetSmoke: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
These things happen. The brain can be funny. When you start having kids especially, some people have memory loss at times. It happens to me..
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Martins232(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Auxtin85:
Arabu and their mumu, some kind news wey person dey hear from Oyinbo land dey amaze person oo, how can one forget his or her child at the airport, what was she thinking? I can’t forget my luggage talk more of my child.

The more reason why they will always be mugu

If they are mumu our gals that open their mouth for them to pupu insyd who mumu pass
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Henrywill247:

He is referring to wastage of fuel. Before any airplane lands it must waste fuel so that the approximate Weight will be maintained before the flight lands. Almost all the fuel for that journey will be wasted and the plane will be refilled again. So its a huge lost for the company. The simple truth is that that story looks ironically and they themselves don't know the particular child in question. So the mother should do that job herself. That's why they returned back.

Modern planes are designed to land above it's landing weight without any issues. Just that maintenance check will be done when it happens. The issue of fuel wastage is no longer common like before. It's not all the time plane has to waste fuel to make a u-turn land. Some lands it like that if it is not a long hours journey (where excess fuel has been loaded) and do maintenance check before take off again.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Afonja007: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Auxtin85:
Arabu and their mumu, some kind news wey person dey hear from Oyinbo land dey amaze person oo, how can one forget his or her child at the airport, what was she thinking? I can’t forget my luggage talk more of my child.

so Saudi people too na oyibo too? undecidedyou go soon call another Arab country like Yemen oyibo land angry
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Topmaike007(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2019
beycity:
The woman should be flogged!!! How can you forget a whole baby!!??
better flogging
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by KaptainAfrika: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2019
Mehn that baby must be the type you ask "Whose baby is this?".
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by samuelgambo(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Haba, she forgot pikin but took her luggage, well! we have many women but lack mothers .
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by espn(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

It seems as if some of you sniffed some substance before commenting on some topics.

How do you know if the woman was careless?

If she was indeed careless as you claim, why would she remember that her baby was not with her in the flight?

who knows if it was not the luggage she was carrying that made it difficult for her not to notice her baby was not with her.

Some times we should learn to give people the benefit of doubt before we go all out blasting them.
what nonsense are you even saying? your child is ur num 1 priority man... Even if u forget ur luggage its carelessness...talk more of your child... Dont you get? the flight has taken off already? As a father would you ever take it lightly with your wife?
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Ilekeh:
I'm not understanding.

No matter how I try to think up possible scenarios and excuses, nothing logical comes to mind.

How do you 1) board 2)wait for everyone to sit and store their bags 3) wait for pilots and crews to be ready 4) plane to taxi etc before you remembered?

This story has to be fake. That's the most logical explanation.

It is Impossible and Ilogical, I believe it is fake,
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by ojjp: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2019
That woman needs a medical and spiritual attention
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by letout: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Auxtin85:

Baba I can’t even forget my wallet , Phone , Bag , Cap or anything in a public place talk less of a child that lived inside me for 9 months and I had to push out painfully.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by mema900: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2019
huzyboy:
She boarded the plane, sat for a while before take off, the plane taxied to the run way but she couldn't remember her child all along.... Lol, I wonder what she was thinking about that made her forget her child.

Meanwhile, get a FREE website design for your business. Contact me on WhatsApp below

Nah her first time to enter plane be that
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by uju22(f): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2019
I heard this on radio this morning and was really upset. like seriously she forgot her baby, maka why Kwanu, what the heck was that. Hope she also forgot her luggage's too.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by samuelgambo(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Haba, she forgot her baby but took her luggage, well, we have many women but have shortage of mother's
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Omoagro: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2019
from the write up it is not even the woman that remembered. The prontocol discovered and contacted the pilot. How are we sure the woman did not deliberately leave the baby. Bad mother
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Iziquiel(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Auxtin85:

The way some of you lots insult others is alarming. Have you not heard heard of things like this in Nigeria? I guess Nigerians are also mumu.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by sheltergreen: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Chai... see something

She must have been engrossed chatting up some dude on her i-phone x.

See social media addiction on another level.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Liftedhands(f): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2019
espn:
touchy? A careless mother...she forgot her baby but not her bags or gadgets...
Don't be quick to judge she might have a memory lapses .
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by TommyAnthem(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2019
Maybe she bought the baby, that's the only logical reason I can give for now.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by NoToPile: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2019
Easy for people to judge sha.

She might have been overwhelmed with a whole lot of stuff on her mind.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Liftedhands(f): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2019
2n2k:
Wouldn’t it have been more cost effective for the airline to put the child on the next available flight while the mother waited at the destination airport?

Who pays for the fuel that the careless mother let the airline wasted and who compensates other passengers that their itineraries would be disrupted?
who will nurse the baby on the new flight? You?
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by kalvoken(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2019
espn:
touchy? A careless mother...she forgot her baby but not her bags or gadgets...

But she remembered it after all. Though, could happen to anyone, it's a careless mistake sha.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Lambarry1: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
This is the best piece I have read in a long time
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Greatfullheart: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2019
How can One Forget Her Child but Remember Carry Her Luggage and Gadget? This.ll Only Happen When Igbo/Weed is @work!

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by sheshemeregun(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Auxtin85:

our own sef na worse case,last year a woman for naija here o forgot her 4yr old daughter in a cab,while she had the time to unpack her shopping tins from the market.imagine dat o
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by alphaNomega: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Today's episode on Things That Didn't Happen

Fuçking bloggers

Newsloft:
A plane was forced to return because a mother on the flight forgot her baby on the ground .

According to Gulf News, Flight SV832, from Jeddah to Kuala Lampur, turned back after the Saudi mother told cabin crew that she had forgotten her baby in the boarding area at the terminal of the King Abdul Aziz International Airport.

A video went viral on social media showing the pilot requesting permission to head back to the airport, while talking to ATC operators – who were caught by surprise and were scampering around to figure out the protocol to be observed for such an incident.

“May God be with us. Can we come back or what?” the pilot was heard talking to air traffic controller.

The operator, after taking the flight number, is heard asking another colleague about the protocol.

“This flight is requesting to come back…a passenger forgot her baby in the waiting area, the poor thing.”

The operator then asks the pilot to re-confirm the reason for turning back.

The pilot was overhead speaking:

“We told you, a passenger left her baby in the terminal and refuses to continue the flight.”

“Ok, head back to the gate. This is totally a new one for us!”

In the video comments, the pilot was given loads of applause for his “humanity” — on agreeing to return to the airport after takeoff and considering the situation as an “emergency case

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/plane-forced-to-turn-around-after-mother-forgot-her-baby-at-the-airport/

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Mike008(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2019
Next time just parachute the mother down together with her luggage
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by egojeny1(f): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

It seems as if some of you sniffed some substance before commenting on some topics.

How do you know if the woman was careless?

If she was indeed careless as you claim, why would she remember that her baby was not with her in the flight?

who knows if it was not the luggage she was carrying that made it difficult for her not to notice her baby was not with her.

Some times we should learn to give people the benefit of doubt before we go all out blasting them.
This kind of thing happens although this is a dangerous one.

Who remembered a woman that forgot her baby in a taxi she boarded from the market but luckily for her the taxi driver brought the baby back.

This was reported here on nairaland not too long ago.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by egojeny1(f): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2019
uju22:
I heard this on radio this morning and was really upset. like seriously she forgot her baby, maka why Kwanu, what the heck was that. Hope she also forgot her luggage's too.
You may not understand maybe she was going tru a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Smoking On Board An Air Peace Flight / Owerri, Imo State In Pictures / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.