Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Hello Everyone How Do I Get My Goods To Other States In The Country - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hello Everyone How Do I Get My Goods To Other States In The Country (744 Views)

Hello Everyone!!! $2400 Ebay Checkout Available At $320/$ / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Trailers Needed To Haul Goods To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Everyone How Do I Get My Goods To Other States In The Country by marviessss(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Hello everyone how do I get my goods to other states in the country
Or how do I get distributors
Re: Hello Everyone How Do I Get My Goods To Other States In The Country by KingSatan: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2019
marviessss:

HIRE A LOCAL AND REPUTABLE LOGISTICS COMPANY TO DO IT FOR YOU.

STAY AWAY FROM DHL, THEY ARE TOO EXPENSIVE.
Re: Hello Everyone How Do I Get My Goods To Other States In The Country by majamajic(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2019
marviessss:

how did u get your materials in the first place ??
Re: Hello Everyone How Do I Get My Goods To Other States In The Country by dealerman(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
What type of goods do you produce and do you've idea of the states you need distributors?

We can help if you can proive me with the requited answers.

Re: Hello Everyone How Do I Get My Goods To Other States In The Country by temple007: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
majamajic:

how did u get your materials in the first place ??
dealerman:
What type of goods do you produce and do you've idea of the states you need distributors?

We can help if you can proive me with the requited answers.

Contact me on 09016709953

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Here Recommend Me A Payment Gateway To Use On My Website? / In Need Of Fruits And Vegetable Or Mobile Market?read This / The Finest Quality Of Hotel Amenities Is Available With Us. Call 08131882999.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.