Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? (1417 Views)

So What Happened To Andela In Nigeria? / Andela Learnig Community Thread / Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by Angelawhite(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Hello. I am stuck at stage 3 because the grading system is not working. I have refreshed my browser many times as suggested, logged out and logged in, restarted the browser, but the error keeps popping. Time is running out. Please how do I reach Andela?

I do not want to share screenshots because of some privacy reasons
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by kessiah: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2019
My own, I am stuck in level 2, let's chat and try it together 0 8 0, 6 6 0 5, 6 2 3 3, join the digits together
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by Aaebun: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2019
clear your cache and try again. it should work. Or simply use chrome on another system. That was what worked for me this morning. By the way, I am stucked on task 3. i have added the listener but it keeps saying i have not added it. Don't know what is wrong
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by olamil34(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angelawhite:
Hello. I am stuck at stage 3 because the grading system is not working. I have refreshed my browser many times as suggested, logged out and logged in, restarted the browser, but the error keeps popping. Time is running out. Please how do I reach Andela?

I do not want to share screenshots because of some privacy reasons

Have you solved problem 3.
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by Angelawhite(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
olamil34:

Have you solved problem 3.
Yes
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by Angelawhite(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Aaebun:
clear your cache and try again. it should work. Or simply use chrome on another system. That was what worked for me this morning. By the way, I am stucked on task 3. i have added the listener but it keeps saying i have not added it. Don't know what is wrong
Thanks. I used another browser and it worked
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by olamil34(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Angelawhite:

Yes

How, cause i tried adding the event listener into the displayuserinfo function
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by Angelawhite(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2019
olamil34:

How, cause i tried adding the event listener into the displayuserinfo function
In the displayUserInfo function (which contains a single parameter) you are to add click event listeners to each of the buttons the click listeners should be able to receive the parameter passed to the displayUserInfo
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by Brunomash: 3:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Aaebun:

hello pls if you have passed the stage four of the andela assesment i would like to know how u did it. my email is brunoaugustine2@gmail.com
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by Brunomash: 3:14am On Mar 14, 2019
Angelawhite:

In the displayUserInfo function (which contains a single parameter) you are to add click event listeners to each of the buttons the click listeners should be able to receive the parameter passed to the displayUserInfo

pls if you have passed the stage four i would like to know how u did it. my email is brunoaugustine2@gmail.com
Re: Andela: Who Has Passed Stage 3 Of 44 Home Study Assessment? by autaino: 11:33am On May 07, 2019
the stage one is giving me error As specified, you need to create an #outcome DIV which contains a HEADING and a Paragraph
please help me

(1) (Reply)

VB. NET Expiration Date Alert / I Finally Abandoned Programming / Which Python Version Should A Beginner Start With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.