₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,230,111 members, 4,879,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2019 at 09:30 PM

Bishop Dlamika Reveals Why He Allowed His Son Get Married At 16 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bishop Dlamika Reveals Why He Allowed His Son Get Married At 16 (107 Views)

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / South African Lady Who Got Married At 17 Gives Marriage Survival Tips / My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Dlamika Reveals Why He Allowed His Son Get Married At 16 by ririgist3: 8:59am On Mar 12
Siyacela said he is looking forward to making Thando his wife officially. “She’s different and special,” I can’t wait to officially call her my wife. We want to finish school before we take the route of starting a family,” he said.

Read the full story on
https://www.ririgist.com/2019/03/bishop-dlamika-reveals-why-he-allowed-his-son-16-marry-his-fiancee-15/gist/adminri/07/

(1) (Reply)

Washer Cleaner Removes And Prevents Odor-causing Residue That Can Occur In All W / We Solve Your Mariage Problems With Our God Given Trado-mystic Powers / Wow! Check This Out! Super Neat Us Used Lexus Rx330 In Phc...view Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.