Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka (38152 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by MrImole: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Out of The 29 States Held Governorship Election on 9/3/19, APC won 13, while PDP clinched 9.

Six inconclusive and 1 suspended.

*APC*
1. LAGOS - Babajide Sanwo-Olu
2. Kwara - Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq
3. Kebbi- Atiku Bagudu
4. Jigawa- Muhammad Abubakar Badaru
5. Gombe - Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya
6. Niger - Abubakar Sani Bello
7. Katsina - Aminu Bello Masari
8. Nassarawa - Abdullahi Sule
9. Yobe - Mai Mala Buni
10. Ogun - Dapo Abiodun
11. Kaduna - Nasiru El-Rufai
12. Zamfara - Alhaji Mukhtar Shehu
13. Borno - Prof Babagana Umara Zulum

*PDP*
1. Oyo -Seyi Makinde
2. Enugu - Ifeanyi Uguwanyi
3. Akwa Ibom - Emmanuel Udom
4. Ebonyi - David Umahi
5. Abia - Okezie Ikpeazu
6. Cross River - Ben Ayade
7. Delta - Ifeanyi Okowa
8. Imo - Emeka Ihedioha
9. Taraba - Darius Ishaku

#INCONCLUSIVE: Re-run 21days
1. Bauchi- PDP leading
2. Benue- PDP leading
3. Sokoto- PDP leading
4. Adamawa- PDP leading
5. Plateau - APC leading
6. Kano - PDP leading

#SUSPENDED:
1. Rivers - PDP will win

ADD: 5 INCONCLUSIVE
1 SUSPENDED

= 6 STATES + 9 = *15 PDP*

ADD: "1" INCONCLUSIVE + 13 = *14 APC*

NOW YOU KNOW WHY APC/ INEC IS AFRAID

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213891310061823&id=1380833650

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by rottennaija(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Add to it. How many are under APC but didnt take part in the elections?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by MrImole: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:
Add to it. How many are under APC but didnt take part in the elections?

I know but why are they hell bent in taking some states?

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Generalnomercy: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2019
You are right

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Herdsmen: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Fear fear APC...

...and na Dem be government oh..

Evil party...

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by rottennaija(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2019
MrImole:

I know but why are they hell bent in taking some states?
and why is PDP hell bent on taking the north? Why are they hell bent on keeping the south and east and infiltrating the southwest?
The earlier we realized that politics is a game of interest, and these people don't care about you. The better. Last, last, before the next election, opponent will realign for their favour?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by TB28: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:
and why is PDP hell bent on taking the north?

Don’t think I’ll use hell bent to describe what’s going on cos they actually don’t control state machinery it’s more of a reflection of how people feel.

The suffering is real irrespective of people’s love for Buhari and are taking it out on their state governments.

I didn’t even expect much from PDP given the popularity of Buhari in these states but the fact that they are even putting up this much show says a lot.

My opinion though, I might be wrong.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by hisgrace090: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:
and why is PDP hell bent on taking the north? Why are they hell bent on keeping the south and east and infiltrating the southwest?
The earlier we realized that politics is a game of interest, and these people don't care about you. The better. Last, last, before the next election, opponent will realign for their favour?

Your question should have been, why can't the north let PDP go.

In actual sence the north love PDP till date.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by rottennaija(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2019
TB28:

Don’t think I’ll use hell bent to describe what’s going on cos they actually don’t control state machinery it’s more of a reflection of how people feel.

The suffering is real irrespective of people’s love for Buhari and are taking it out on their state governments.

My opinion though, I might be wrong.

Would you say the same in states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers State? Is APC in control of State Machineries?

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by TB28: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:

Would you say the same in states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers State? Is APC in control of State Machineries?

Yes, they are. And by state (the country) machinery I’m referring to the police, the army, EFCC and the likes

The APC are the ones who control these and are leaving no one in doubt of their willingness to deploy them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by rottennaija(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2019
TB28:

Yes, they are. And by state (the county) machinery I’m referring to the police, the army, EFCC and the likes

The APC are the ones who control these and are leaving no one in doubt of their willingness to deploy them.

I expected the response. APC controls them, but I don't think they use them. If you want to see the use of state machineries in actions, remind yourself of what Jonathan did in Ekiti state about 5 years ago. From what I can see, probably APC would have wanted to do same, but I don't think Burahi is willing to.

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by TB28: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:

I expected the response. APC controls them, but I don't think they use them. If you want to see the use of state machineries in actions, remind yourself of what Jonathan did in Ekiti state about 5 years ago. From what I can see, probably APC would have wanted to do same, but I don't think Burahi is willing to.

You expected the response because we both know it’s the truth.

And we need to set a higher standard for ourselves if we really want to see us grow as a country. That Jonathan used them shouldn’t be enough justification for their being used now if not we might as well have continued with him since nothing has changed.

That Buhari isn’t willing to use them but clearly doesn’t stop them when they are been used says a lot.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by abumeinben(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Seriously,

Wherr are Fela Durotoye and Moghalu and Sowore?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by rottennaija(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2019
TB28:

You expected the response because we both know it’s the truth.

And we need to set a higher standard for ourselves if we really want to see us grow as a country. That Jonathan used them shouldn’t be enough justification for their being used now if not we might as well have continued with him since nothing has changed.

That Buhari isn’t willing to use them but clearly doesn’t stop them when they are been used says a lot.

Buhari must avoid the mistake he made when allow Saraki and PDP to control the senate and lower house. It stifle what ever progress he could have made. He needs to allow his party control and take charge. It's called politics and state craft. Try playing a gentleman and PDP finishes you.

I might add, to PDP, it doesn't matter if they play dirty to get what they want and when it doesn't favor them, they shout "rape on democracy, massive rigging, Electoral fraud" etc. Sometimes, you have to use evil to fight evil

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Xander85: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
TB28:

Yes, they are. And by state (the county) machinery I’m referring to the police, the army, EFCC and the likes

Bros, stop arguing with that guy! You could be here all day going round in circles with him....they're quite adept at being evasive, slippery and dumb!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin

Lere and Reno have been demoted from counting the number of states that Atiku will win and be declared president to counting the number of governors PDP will produce.

Shamelss fools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Baawaa(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Afraid of

1 Like

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by KINGwax007(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:

pls, what is the meaning of this Machinery you are saying sef?
Abi na mercenaries u wan type?

13 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by femijamz: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
It's obvious Buhari rigg d presidential election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by abraham324: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
U don begin write your own result

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by senatepresido: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
INEC and APC are the bane of humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Lincoln275(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
that shows that buhari is so selfish, He just left those States with their problems, since he knows he is still in power.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by dollarsplenty(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oga Lere, Oya, add Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Edo, and Kogi join. Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, and Adamawa could swing either way while Plateau is APC .Tell me what you get

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by senatordave1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Herdsmen:
Fear fear APC...

...and na Dem be government oh..

Evil party...
Still mourning atiku's loss

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by ayomilore: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Blame those useless governors for APC poor showing in their various states.

Their over bearing attitudes couple with their poor performance is something else, they rule like God in their various states.

Congrats to the PDP on their victories but they should remember that 2023 is around the corner

If they fail again they will be butted out.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Titogbanski: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:

What did Jonathan do in Ekiti?

Which lies are you springing to justify the current stifling of the electoral process to make your candidates win? What you even have now is not rigging.......but using the electoral umpire to stifled the electoral process once is seen as not being favourable.

How many elections were declared INCONLUSIVE or SUSPENDED under Jonathan

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Ustec: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
femijamz:
It's obvious Buhari rigg d presidential election.
Kano voters are Robots na,
Ode.!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by deeLima86(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Xander85:

Bros, stop arguing with that guy! You could be here all day going round in circles with him....they're quite adept at being evasive, slippery and dumb!

Their argument is making intellectual sense until you got here with your irrational mindset.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by ajayiopy: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
abumeinben:
Seriously,

Wherr are Fela Durotoye and Moghalu and Sowore?
THOSE GUYS ARE FRAUDSTAR.SOWORE SHOULD CONTEST AS A SENATOR OR REP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.