Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka (38151 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by dokie: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:
and why is PDP hell bent on taking the north? Why are they hell bent on keeping the south and east and infiltrating the southwest?
The earlier we realized that politics is a game of interest, and these people don't care about you. The better. Last, last, before the next election, opponent will realign for their favour?

I agree with you. Both parties are fighting for survival and supremacy. 15:20 is very good for PDP in 2023 especially with the spread across the regions, but not good for APC, especially in consideration that Buhari will not be in the picture in 2023, and they haven't really broken into the SS and SE. As a result, they want more states.

I don't blame the APC one bit. My only grouse is the bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by smeag0l(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Controlling state machinery is not important to APC as much as controlling the senate and house of reps. They can always get things going in their favor in any state as long as they maintain a strong party presence in the state and this is what played out in the presidential elections. Where they usually get most of the headache is the upper and lower house because those are the ones that can mar or facilitate their initiatives.
MrImole:
Out of The 29 States Held Governorship Election on 9/3/19, APC won 13, while PDP clinched 9.

Six inconclusive and 1 suspended.

*APC*
1. LAGOS - Babajide Sanwo-Olu
2. Kwara - Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq
3. Kebbi- Atiku Bagudu
4. Jigawa- Muhammad Abubakar Badaru
5. Gombe - Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya
6. Niger - Abubakar Sani Bello
7. Katsina - Aminu Bello Masari
8. Nassarawa - Abdullahi Sule
9. Yobe - Mai Mala Buni
10. Ogun - Dapo Abiodun
11. Kaduna - Nasiru El-Rufai
12. Zamfara - Alhaji Mukhtar Shehu
13. Borno - Prof Babagana Umara Zulum

*PDP*
1. Oyo -Seyi Makinde
2. Enugu - Ifeanyi Uguwanyi
3. Akwa Ibom - Emmanuel Udom
4. Ebonyi - David Umahi
5. Abia - Okezie Ikpeazu
6. Cross River - Ben Ayade
7. Delta - Ifeanyi Okowa
8. Imo - Emeka Ihedioha
9. Taraba - Darius Ishaku

#INCONCLUSIVE: Re-run 21days
1. Bauchi- PDP leading
2. Benue- PDP leading
3. Sokoto- PDP leading
4. Adamawa- PDP leading
5. Plateau - APC leading
6. Kano - PDP leading

#SUSPENDED:
1. Rivers - PDP will win

ADD: 5 INCONCLUSIVE
1 SUSPENDED

= 6 STATES + 9 = *15 PDP*

ADD: "1" INCONCLUSIVE + 13 = *14 APC*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213891310061823&id=1380833650
Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by waveman2: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
My friend it's not about pdp or APC it's about who the people wants. Buhari should respect the wishes of the masses. It's called democracy.

rottennaija:

Buhari must avoid the mistake he made when allow Saraki and PDP to control the senate and lower house. It stifle what ever progress he could have made. He needs to allow his party control and take charge. It's called politics and state craft. Try playing a gentleman and PDP finishes you.

I might add, to PDP, it doesn't matter if they play dirty to get what they want and when it doesn't favor them, they shout "rape on democracy, massive rigging, Electoral fraud" etc. Sometimes, you have to use evil to fight evil

1 Like

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by rottennaija(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
waveman2:

My friend it's not about pdp or APC it's about who the people wants. Buhari should respect the wishes of the masses. It's called democracy.

And he is not? Because it doesn't favour pdp? In pdp strong hold, are they allowing opposition any breathing space
Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Modarun(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2019
dollarsplenty:
Oga Lere, Oya, add Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Edo, and Kogi join. Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, and Adamawa could swing either way while Plateau is APC .Tell me what you get

Someone who have never been anywhere will just seat somewhere and be posting rubbish, imagine Plateau APC? who dash monkey Banana. Plateau was, is and can never be APC. The remaining Local Govts where results are pending are predorminantly PDP strongholds, same as in Nasarawa local govt in Kano state, PDP controlled Local Govt in Bauchi and so on. The only thing that can help APC in Bauchi is rigging or they strike a deal with Dogara to return as speaker. Either way Bauchi is PDP.
This simply shows Buhari didnt win the Election, they jist wrote and announced results.
Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by Modarun(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
rottennaija:

And he is not? Because it doesn't favour pdp? In pdp strong hold, are they allowing opposition any breathing space

So how is the opposition party PDP not allowing the ruling party the APC breathing space or with the use of what? Armys, Police, Efcc or DSS? Do you guys even read the kind of senseless conclusions you post? The APC have always deployed the military and paramillitary since its inception yet cnt win any election fair and clear without using the police or millitary to tinker with the votes. Lol. you guys should keep dreaming and living in self denial, but its clear for all to see, APC will be nowhere to be found come 2023. Buhari have shown on countless occasions he is selfish and cares only for himself. After his presidency who will control the APC? Tinubu or Elrufai? Hehehe ...They should eat and steal as much as they can while they still hold power, in the next 3years, it will be to your tent O Isreal.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
You try, your Kano guess was wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.