Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot (63153 Views)

Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
what is the outcome of the investigation
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
So many childish comments and primitive thinking being exhibited here.

Human lives were lost and some are spewing gibberish. No respect for the lost lives.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Madas1986(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
beamtopola:
Waiting muslim sabi than bombing
watin your father Sabi than to Bleep your ashewo mother and sister

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by ifyalways(f): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Young cute boy. May GOd comfort his lived ones

3 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Meet him how In heaven
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Larryslim(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
id911:

Pilot a Jew

Co-Pilot a Muslim
And so?
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by jaymee0(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
AgreatMan:
Could inexperience have played a role in this crash?

That second officer looked like he started the job a few weeks ago with 200 flight hours.

You think is a easy thing to be in the air for 8 days?
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Even if I manage to trust the pilot , I can't trust a co-pilot with such a name undecided

19 bigoted twats liked your comment. Great.
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Olugbayi: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Most of you people making comments have never been to Airport.

Wetin you know..?
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by LANRYUS(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Even if I manage to trust the pilot , I can't trfust a co-pilot with such a name undecided

I pray to God to heal the Islamophobia disease in your mind.

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Cameroonglass(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
that Co-pilot's name puts something in my mind

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by mungoparks: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Forget 8million floght per hour he knows nothing undecided
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by grandlexuz(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Even if I manage to trust the pilot , I can't trust a co-pilot with such a name undecided

A man called Hussein ruled the biggest Christian nation for 8 years..

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by MoveOn7: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Death is inevitable. Today is the main pilot having a good cv with others onboard, and tomorrow may mean good bye for u and I, not knowing when or how. While we express our condolence should we ask ourselves how prepared are u to facing this inescapable call of nature. It all leads to the life after (Eternity!!!). A secured eternity is a life secured in Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by slicetee(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
if to say na Nigeria dey for say na buhari cause am
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by franchasng: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
If Airlines do reveal names of Pilots and Co-pilots before a flight ticket is booked or before a flight takes off, believe me, no American, Russian, Canadian, Chinese, European, Australian, etc will board this flight with the name of the co-pilot because you can't trust them.

To them, everything is about their religion and nothing else, and that is why they spend more time cramming their holy book than carrying out scientific or technological research to help make the world a safer place.

If I was born in that religion, I would have ran for my dear life since, even if I don't join any other religion, I will rather remain an atheist than stay in the killer religion that only bring sorrows and bloodshed all over the world undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Topmaike007(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
Excaperx:
he might be Christian
I doubt it
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Topmaike007(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
franchasng:
If Airlines do reveal names of Pilots and Co-pilots before a flight ticket is booked or before a flight takes off, believe me, no American, Russian, Canadian, Chinese, European, Australian, etc will board this flight with the name of the co-pilot because you can't trust them.

To them, everything is about their religion and nothing else, and that is why they spend more time cramming their holy book than carrying out scientific or technological research to help make the world a safer place.

If I was born in that religion, I would have ran for my dear life since, even if I don't join any other religion, I will rather remain an atheist than stay in the killer religion that only bring sorrows and bloodshed all over the world undecided
Islam is a religion of peace grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Topmaike007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cameroonglass:
that Co-pilot's name puts something in my mind
blood sucking religious peoples, killing people like chicken

2 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Whizpeter(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Khd95:
what if these pilots of some of these plan crashes wanted to commit suicide,but didn't want to go alone

maybe they are battling depression too and "finally" decide to end it all,what if undecided

Actually some plane crashes have been found to be deliberate suicide/murder attempt by either the captain or the co-pilot.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by LANRYUS(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Madas1986:

with this foolish myopic brain of yours I wonder whether you ever pass any exam in your life...idiot Religion bigotry and your type are a disgrace to nation building just go die I hate you,hate your generation yet unborn

Don't mind him, he's an attention seeker that wants to provoke others. However, in the face of provocation please be calm and respond appropriately. It's not good to hate.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by gonkin(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Lol. When a name reminds you of a bad person. Sometimes I think the same way too. But mine is aminu, a very wicked lecturer. Okafor a very heartless HOD. I fear people with such names

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Mccullum: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Al-Jannah Fidau For Them, It's Good To Fight Jihad

It seems you derive joy from the misfortune of others..

Which type of Jihad are you referring to! You're agent of evil!

So unfortunate because you're tarnishing the image of Islamic religion.

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Kingjames(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Khd95:
what if these pilots of some of these plan crashes wanted to commit suicide,but didn't want to go alone

maybe they are battling depression too and "finally" decide to end it all,what if undecided
then they would have at least thrown our Pius out before their mission∆

I was his fan. I enjoyed reading him because it was not difficult to see that his talent was original and that his intellect was solid and that the respect and admiration that he enjoyed was well deserved. He criticized me on many occasions but he was that kind of critic that left enough room for your dignity. I read many of his comments on my choices and interventions without feeling diminished. Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do flowers wither? Why Claude Ake? Why Pius Adesanmi? Ethiopian Airline has the best and the largest fleet in Africa. And now this… But who are we to question the Master Builder, the Great Architect Of The Universe who in one breath creates and in another breath, astounds us with the unexpected? Pius Adesanmi made his mark. If he were here, he would have had a lot more to say about the just concluded Nigerian elections. He was a significant public affairs commentator and a credible voice on all platforms. He was right: Nigeria remains, as he put it, “a nation in progress.” His death is a sad loss to the intellectual community.

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by ollah2: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
ferhyntorlah:
So many childish comments and primitive thinking being exhibited here.

Just imagine, they have found a way to input religion into and no other body did that except the Christians. If we call them bigoted and hate filled hypocrites they will call us names. Just see them yet they claim they are tolerant.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by skukimania(f): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
eposho:

Dont mind the pie head. 70% Ethiopian
Are xtian.

Hunhun? And he nor fit dilute those names with just a xtian name? Una weldone!

Well, may they all rest in peace.
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by omooba969(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Madas1986:

with this foolish myopic brain of yours I wonder whether you ever pass any exam in your life...idiot Religion bigotry and your type are a disgrace to nation building just go die I hate you,hate your generation yet unborn

Abeg calm down...smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by omooba969(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
ollah2:

Just imagine, they have found a way to input religion into and no other body did that except the Christians. If we call them bigoted and hate filled hypocrites they will call us names. Just see them yet they claim they are tolerant.

Your comment ain't helping matters either.

Just calm down abeg.
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Jabioro: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
We should meet who? The dead flight captain or what..OP change the topic to "See the picture..." Haaabaaah! See me no ready now.

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by ollah2: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
MoveOn7:
Death is inevitable. Today is the main pilot having a good cv with others onboard, and tomorrow may mean good bye for u and I, not knowing when or how. While we express our condolence should we ask ourselves how prepared are u to facing this inescapable call of nature. It all leads to the life after (Eternity!!!). A secured eternity is a life secured in Christ.

Since the pilot is a Jew and the co-pilot is a Muslim while numerous other victims aren't Christians then they are hell bound but the Christian's are going to heaven right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.