Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Do You Believe In Juju? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Believe In Juju? (510 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Juju? by thazz(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Do you believe in JuJu?

I didn't either, Until sometimes ago, I saw two men fighting and one brought out a "power ring" to hit the other and boom he fell straight to the ground and started convulsing immediately

my second experience was when i was bugled sometimes last year, i am not a deep sleeper and would wake at the drag of a foot on the floor, but unfortunately myself and 5 other hefty men were in d apartment deep asleep and didn't wake until the following morning, realising the whole house has been bugled, they ransack and made away with both big and small gadgets in d house they must have enjoyed themselves watching their favourite channel before un-mounting the giant TV

of recent, I read this story on nairaland, and its more or less the same method used on us

https://www.nairaland.com/4968450/fake-yahoo-boy-terrorizing-benin

But my question now is.. How does all these things work?

what is the connection between the physically hitting a man with a ring that now connects and affects the neurological balance.. and How does Nailing a juju to the wall thus sends the residents into an anaesthetic sleep

I need logical answers here not preaching biko ! no one is arguing that prayer does not work or God is not above all powers.. I'm only asking a simple but logical question , just like in Magnet bars when you move one closer to the other , it will attract and sometimes repel.. Science was able to explain to us that a magnetic field is created and the bars each has one of it's end called North pole and the other South pole and if they are like poles it will repel and it they are unlike poles it will attract , due to the free flowing electrons that are ready to migrate blah blah and blah .... What Explanation does an African man has for his own juju atleast oyinbo dey try explain theirs small

at least there should be a scientific explanation now,

Thanks
Re: Do You Believe In Juju? by Generalnomercy: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2019
ok
Re: Do You Believe In Juju? by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Since you believe in juju, I hope it has strengthened your belief in God and the power of prayer?
If I ever get convinced in the power of the occult, demons and witches, the first place you’ll see me is in church — hoping and praying I make heaven at the end of everything.
Re: Do You Believe In Juju? by jchioma: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

The Obasanjo Library Is A Centre For Cultural, Religious And Educational Tourism / Skin Whitening: Words To Dark Ebony Africans / Watch How I Go To My Work At Ikeja Everyday With Okada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.